What is the best race and why is it Slavs?

Personally, I'd say the top 3 races are

A. Slavs
B. Celtics
C. Northern Spanish Basques

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_scientists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Celtic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no forest asians?

Hungarians? Fins?

Anglos. We actually achieved things. Slavs are just welfare leeches that we meme about.

Top 3 races are
1. Russian Slavic
2. Nordic European
3. Japanese Asian

female slavs are 10/10 but the males are borderline chimps

Anglos are damn ugly. Even worse than Germanics. And a heck of a lot more degenerate.

Slavs are God-beautiful and they all are based and nationalistic.

>Japanese Asian
no...

Whatever that woman is, she is pretty damn perfect if you ask me.

I would pillage her village any day and any time.

>Czech
Fuck off non-country

She is Slovak, from Vienna.

>Russian Slavic
So, mongols?

>60%
I don't care for nigger's opinions

Celts = creative, useless drunk cunts
Germanic = industrious, boring sour krauts

Anglo-Celts = creative and industrious

1. Nordics
2. Celtics
3. Slavs

I agree. Slavs are wonderful people. Truly the master race. Now please go back to your wonderful Slavic homeland and let us inferior Western Europeans, suffer the indignity of having to live in our shitty countries, without being in the presence of your Slavic splendour.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_scientists

And that's just Russians

Fuck off Poland, your country has no reason to exist, you may call yourselves Polish, but ethnically, you are Russian.
Your country got rekt by Hitler no problem, don't try to act like a badass you sad little Czech untermensch

Who's he ?

Slavs are nigger of europe
Try harder

Slavs have the right genes, yet lack the culling to and eugenics program to make them Great.

yank of germainic-celtic descent checking in and confirming
i owe my technical side to the german and my wit to the drinking and celtic

Go fuck a nigger or whatever mexicans do.

>Romania calling people niggers
Fuck off gypsy

> 'murican education at work

But they do, they get attacked by the (by now literal) M*slims of Europe ever 50 years or so to weed out the bad ones.

>Czechoslovakia got occupied not even 50 years after their creation
Czechs are fags

Try not to lose a war against farmers with outdated weapons on your way to your mobility scooter

Also Poland has never accomplished anything of value

Celts
Jews
mediterraneans (ports, spanish, italians, greeks)
Asians (Chinese, Japs, Koreans etc)
Balts (lithuanians etc)
Slavs
Nordcucks
Sandniggers
Niggers/ other wildlings like natives of Australia

Try not to get occupied by Germany within 30 years of your country's creation.

1.Mediterraneans
2.Mediterraneans
3.Mediterraneans

America is being occupied with niggers and spics from the beggining of it's creation.

Except save western Europe from an islamic horde.

Top 3 races:

1. Corean
2. Japanese
3. Han Chinese

1. Nordic
2. Anglo
3. Mediterranean
4. Slav
5. Celtic

simple really

My country existed for far, far longer than yours.

The Chinese are the most superior groups of people ever.

Russia will be the white man's salvation. Your mistake was living in Africa, come home white man.

wtf is that shit

You are either baiting or it's just superior american education.

>that op post
So basically what makes you horny thread?
I'll go with japs

Med race master race!

Poland didn't do shit about Muslims, it was all Hungary

1. Japs
2. Nordics
3. Slavs

srsly though who the fuck is that guy

Nonsense. Japanese are like taking a proper pureblooded imperial Chinese citizen without the mongol blood and the peasant farmers. But at least neither are filthy Koreans.

I really don't understand, how this people can stay fat. They can't get up, so somebody has to keep feeding them way to much.

Go back to Eastern Europe otherwise you will be forcefully Deported in the future.

>using a spic for this image

what did you mean by this?

holy fuck

It's acutally
>Anglo
>Aryan
>Asian
The three A's of progress.

Anglos are Germanics you idiot.

gtfo

Top three:
1. Western Slavs (Czechs, Slovaks, Poles)
2. Russian Slavs
3. Southern Slavs

That pic is incredible. I'm starving.

>Personally, I'd say the top 3 races are
>
>A. Slavs

Wrong, Russian slavs are number 1

czechs and slovenians are the best slavs have to offer.

>Anglos are Germanics

Slavic women are the only women I have met so far that aren't SJW's or SJW sympathetic. I think it is because their Orthodox faith and communities keeps them in line and actually punishes them for SJWism.

>What are the best races
>Slavs
>Celts

Literally the niggers of Europe. Let me guess OP, you also think highly of gypsies?

It's a damn shame that polacks tend to be so insufferably autistix and welfare leeching. I'm from Croatia originally and Croatians are proud and work hard. Serbians are all right if you avoid politics talk with them although I have feeling that in the next war we will be fighting side by side once more.
Slovenians are all right. Doing well for themselves. Czechs and Slovaks are all right hard working and good visitors.
Bosnians need to be exterminated with fire and jagged bricks. Kosovo is Serbian clay no matter what anyone tells you. Albanians are proud tribe oriented people but for the sake of all of us they need to stick to Albania. FYROMers are not Macedonians they are Slavic ffs not Greek. Did i leave anyone out..? Also Hungarians while not Slavic are all alright and always welcome guests to Croatia. I love you all Europeans and seeing white euros in Croatia makes my heart big and i always buy you guys drinks. Let's stay close to one another, now more than ever that is necessary

>Czechs and Slovenians are the best slavs have to offer

1 country literally known for prostitution, and the other for high alcoholism.

niggers of europe=still european

gypsies=non european

still european>non-european

>Literally the niggers of Europe. Let me guess OP, you also think highly of gypsies?
No, gypsies are bad people.

But Celts are wonderful, beautiful people. And Slavs are based and their girls are the pineapple of evolution.

JAHAHAHAHAHAHA >A FUCKING GYPSY
HHAHAHAHAHBAAHAH

>pineapple of evolution
lost my shit

Also just wanted to add something that most of pol might be unaware of. Serbians have the best sense of humor in the world in my opinion, it's wicked good.

Indians are the best race. They are taking over every high paying field in the world. Look at how many doctors, lawyers, and engineers they are turning out. Glad they are peaceful for now.

This
Meds are the most aesthetic

Jews.
Why are you goyniggers still debating this shit?

>nigger of europe
Never got this shit, despite awful historical conditions Slavs actually had a lot of achievments, especially Russians.
Yeah, most of Slavic lands are poorer than West, but there are clear and obvious historical reasons for it.
Furthermore why is a Romanian shitting on Slavs? You're pseudo-Slavs in every way. Just because you speak Latin language doesn't make you Western.

Whoever is that if she actually gets stronger Eyebrows and gets that Teeth gap fixed i can imagine that she will look above average

pineapples are awesome

>laughs at Romani-bro
>casually forgets that his entire country is still stuck in the 70's

Sort your water filtration problems first, so that everyone in your country doesnt need to buy bottled water to shower.

Top Race: NIGGERS

If we focus on what really matters, that is survival, niggers are the top race.

I bet there will be niggers roaming this planet long after the last Slav has died from alcoholism or the last Germanic has cucked himself out of existence.

This. Slavs aren't niggers. Well, except Monte-nigerrs of course.

>flag

Mongol rape baby detected

>basques
>nice
user I...

>pineapple

why did i chuckle so much

This woman literally has almost no slavic features. Guarantee if she took a DNA test she'd have majority German DNA.

Pineapple? Do you mean pinnacle?

Doesn't look like a spic.

Slavs are the brazilians of Europe

>And Slavs are based and their girls are the pineapple of evolution.

Yeah attracting everyone while in their 25-30's and becoming a Babushka with 40-50

>tfw half basque half galician

Suck it Hans

I love the Greek people but your women look like men

>Emily Rudd
>a spic

What did Josh mean by this ?

Probably.

Slavs are originally brown eyed and brown haired. The with light eyes are either finns in denials or germanic rape babies

By whom? The nigger muslim who took your daughter and your wife as his third and fourth wife?

How do I find a celtic-anglo? Like the female Edgar Wright?
Cornwall? Southhampton

>Pineapple? Do you mean pinnacle?
I've got phonetic dyslexia.

Western europe is not worth saving. Degenerated cunts. It has to burn.

How do I find a celtic-anglo?

Australia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Celtic

>Slavs are originally brown eyed and brown haired. The with light eyes are either finns in denials or germanic rape babies

lol, have you ever been to slavic country? Most people that I met in Poland have green eyes (or blue but green are more common), light brown hair

I see Austria has taken new immigrants from the Mediterranean, how about you fuck off Austria aswell?