youtu.be/5hZXxrzsQOA
soundcloud.com/republicofmusic/the-willy-nicky-telegrams-einsturzende-neubauten
youtube.com/watch?v=RelR85j09XY
youtube.com/watch?v=ojAXUqL--mY
youtube.com/watch?v=50tkoZSBIRs
youtube.com/watch?v=Dh3z__10bhg
youtube.com/watch?v=105WC1U_NdU
youtube.com/watch?v=KpkJd6MMT0E
rollingstone.com/music/news/josh-homme-joins-a-night-of-a-thousand-vaginas-20140108
youtube.com/watch?v=MchcDGGavjU
youtu.be/b21zIF3lAZo
youtube.com/watch?v=nSISRgutkGk
youtube.com/watch?v=h-ViwZSBsmw&t=439s
youtu.be/XkS-ySqJx7g
youtube.com/watch?v=0oCPNMZuWwI
youtube.com/watch?v=UZYf3-9LtlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e82PQyY1djI
youtube.com/watch?v=CHovPY_7dXs
youtube.com/watch?v=ByPwoGTVFbY
youtube.com/watch?v=QP5kgmsw2ws
youtube.com/watch?v=94DeieWZgTM
youtube.com/watch?v=XC9Ou2K55Zc&list=PLvhDBnyxBJAZYQ9JyR2SY1F5sdXWl5Rra&index=7
youtu.be/Nl33poJNSE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucing love them! have you seen the documentary?

Grohl all the way

ANAL CUNT
youtu.be/5hZXxrzsQOA

Le famous suicide leecher

2hotdogs

Shit

Blow me

Eric clapton homies

Is that the guy from EoDM, as in the band that was playing in Paris when their audience got mowed down by sandniggers?
Yeah, he's a based guy. He got some "fans" butthurt by saying he was very suspicious of the arab people that were walking in and around the building.
He could've prevented it, thanks to leftism he was afraid to.

yup

go back to /vg/, user

that guy is such a fucking fag. gayer moustache than freddy mercury's

the only good thing about dave grohl is that phil anselmo wants to blow him

Just watched it. I've never liked eodm so much

Grohl is the best drummer alive but he's leftist as fuck

who cares, music is music

cool, I really liked it, gave a whole new dimension to them and him, and the music

I am assuming.

I really like his concept that WWI didn't ended - most of conflicts that happen now is the extension of the old ones vie proxy or other measures. As for concepts I really like this song/mocumentary:

soundcloud.com/republicofmusic/the-willy-nicky-telegrams-einsturzende-neubauten

>Sucks kike cock
>based

I'm starting to think the Bataclan attack was a Mossad false flag. This guy has connections to Israel, and he's very pro Zionist. There's a video of him in Tel Aviv calling out Roger Waters for boycotting Israel. Of all the 90+ people that were killed in the venue, why is it that the entire band survived?

You're just a salty bitch because nothing good has come out of your country musically since shadilay and that only has meme value

Fuck, I am on nofap, why would you do this to me?

Yeah he is not based at all and his music is the most mediocre dad rock ever created

/thread

>I really like his concept that WWI didn't ended

if you look at the current geopolitical mess in the ME, then it didn't end. The ME is still a mess because of post WWI borders

RED-PILL PRINCE

Grohl is the best drummer alive? You fucking Pleb. Try this. This is Danny Carey.
youtube.com/watch?v=RelR85j09XY

who dis

Shitaly cucks hate music

Fucking this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ojAXUqL--mY

Also Siamese Dream the GOAT.

he has daddy issues and his daddy worked for nixon, so lil davey had to rebel by palling around with faggots and making lite pop-rock for the mtv crowd

>Based Grohl! Based LA Drug Rock!, Based Nirvana/QOTSA/Tool/90s shit I romanticize about because I heard my dad liked it before he left.
EVERY FUCKING THREAD!
youtube.com/watch?v=50tkoZSBIRs
I fucking hate you kids.

yes it was a hoax / false flag and old walrus moustache is a fame-hungry faglord

youtube.com/watch?v=Dh3z__10bhg

Top comment:The drumming machine named project "Danny Carey" designed by NASA is programmed to make a mistake to make the rest of humanity think that he is actually just a human.

Foo Fighters is pretty much the epitome of boring and derivative radio rock. Sucks too since Grohl is perfectly capable of and has written good music in the past.

Lol danny carey is ight-tier really, they are just a drum focused band. I'm not suprised a toolcuck took any chance he could get to salivate on their dicks

>why is it that the entire band survived?

They had the higher ground? You ever been to a concert? There is usually a four or five foot stage.

Biggie, Eek a mouse and Apollo 440

Łobuzy is, dare I say it, /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=105WC1U_NdU

you also have shit taste too, pimp. Danny carey is babby's first prog drummer
listen to some real music ffs

Qotsa is actually based as fuck kiddo. Every other band you mentioned is full of leftist cucks though

DAVE GROHL IS BASED AS FUCK 'member when he did that totally badass "Mentos" parody but like, called it...."FOOTOS!"! ! ! lolololol omg music and comedy genius based af

He is a good guy tho, love that in a musician. he has the thing people hope to become. not all numbers are great off course, but to me he is god

Thinking he's worse than Grohl? Do you even music for real? Next you're going to tell me Kirk Covington sucks.

Also she, not he. So yes, I'd keep his cock in my throat for a full day. I'm allowed to cuck my husband with Danny Carey, he's allowed to cuck me with Sandra Bullock and the girl who plays the Martian Marine on The Expanse.

>Danny Carey
No shit? I was in another shitty music thread for kids and mentioned how he "carried" the band. Good drummer. But I like more slop and personality:
youtube.com/watch?v=KpkJd6MMT0E

What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be out there trying to convince the masses that the earth is flat?

/our rapper/

Mangini is the only one that comes close in my book. No one rides a beat like Carey.

Though I give Kirk Covington his props.

>EODM
>Based
This guy is a massive faggot who regularly attends gay bars because as he claims "Gays have the best meth."

To bad he didn't get shot.

also I hate all of you.

No he's busy reading conspiracy theories all day so he can feel superior to muh sheeple

>Qotsa is actually based as fuck kiddo.
Josh Homme Joins 'A Night of a Thousand Vaginas'

Texas abortion rights benefit will also feature Sarah Silverman and Zach Galifianakis
rollingstone.com/music/news/josh-homme-joins-a-night-of-a-thousand-vaginas-20140108

I like to listen to them. But the guy is a fuckhead I'd like to beat up in an airport.
youtube.com/watch?v=MchcDGGavjU

I worked in a gay bar for the puss, it's great

he looks like a fucking hillbilly
if he's not an actual hillbilly then consider me triggered

Nice beard, grandpa.
Did you start growing it in the 1940s?

Yeah I'm sure it was. Sounds like a good way to catch HIV from a fag hag.
>Freakin based meth head!
>Freakin gay bars are based dude!
Nu/pol/ is making me nauseated.

plebeians

yeahhhh, got the aids tho....

youtu.be/b21zIF3lAZo
I've always liked this song from saints row 2 and started listening to him a bit in high school, is he really based though?

Stop shaving your face to look like a woman

Absolutely degenerate

Fucking this

Likely the most "pilled" song in this thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=nSISRgutkGk

You know the score femanon tits or gtfo

He really is, I also recommend a ganders a look at Yellowman and Micheal Rose.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-ViwZSBsmw&t=439s

>Van der Graaf Generator

youtu.be/XkS-ySqJx7g

Grohl
Homme
Mac Demarco
John Frusciante

Those are my guys

10/10

DK is libtarded and Dave Grohl is based, on Sup Forums.
youtube.com/watch?v=0oCPNMZuWwI
I guess they won.

Have you taken the moz pill yet?

FUCK Dave Grohl.

M o z
o
z

youtube.com/watch?v=UZYf3-9LtlQ

That's actually a pretty smart way to get pune. Like if you convinced a group of girls you were gay so they let you sleep over and change in front of you.

Also i've heard fags really do have the best meth, it makes you nearly numb to pain so they can take more cocks in the pooper

Thank me latter niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=e82PQyY1djI

youtube.com/watch?v=CHovPY_7dXs

youtube.com/watch?v=ByPwoGTVFbY

youtube.com/watch?v=QP5kgmsw2ws

Jello Biafra of the Dead Kennedy's, a douchebag wanna be punk elder statesman, who sold a jingle to a car commercial back in the day and subsequently took a beating for it, has been fervently anti-Trump since day one. He then supported Jill Stein, that retarded bitch calling for a recount, which showed even fewer Hillary votes than previously reported and many clear steals on part of the Dems.

Counter culture for the establishment?
It's clear that resistance (tm) has been coopted in full.

Establishment peds and industry hierarchies. They can present it any way they want to, but we know they're all covering eachother's backs or buying relevance with the anti trump bandwagon market...

This

Thank you making me appreciate my music more

Dumb nigger
>Later

>posts holy minalism
>calls others plebeians

at least post your greatest composer

>muh all life is precious meme
Fuck off shill. We already have a population problem. Also homme is massive. He would knock the fuck out of a basement dweller. I've seen him do it after their first album came out at a bar in detroit.

Who is this? Kto to jest przyjacielu?

Why do plebs always seethe because Tool are the best band on Earth?

This is so cancer.

If you really like this, you should consider killing yourself.

Faggot plebians.

youtube.com/watch?v=94DeieWZgTM

youtube.com/watch?v=XC9Ou2K55Zc&list=PLvhDBnyxBJAZYQ9JyR2SY1F5sdXWl5Rra&index=7

Agreed bro. People need to stop treating artists as spokesmen

>Brazil
>Thinks I care about his opinion

Gb2 reddit

Yep. I'd let Homme manhandle my ass.
youtu.be/Nl33poJNSE4

Also,

Rush, Dream Theater, Alice in Chains, Pantera, David Allen Coe, and any country/western artist that spawned in the 50s to the 80s.

Yes everybody know about Chopin, tried to be nice and post someone alive and foreign

Alice In Chains.
Passion. Emotion. Great musicians.

GG Allin