Which language to learn is better as a addition to my english...

Which language to learn is better as a addition to my english? I want develop myself and read redpilling books and articles in origin language

i choose between
>french
>italian
>german
>russian

Other urls found in this thread:

marcelloveneziani.com/
youtu.be/PfpEPjfB12g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grom_pobedy,_razdavaysya!
youtu.be/sbsklflPTGQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

currently am trying to learn Russian, afterwards just move to Karelia and chill

arabic

also waiting for winter war: retribution

you could read Hoppe if you learn german

Russian or German.

This map is wrong.

relearn english retard

American

Why Italian? Nobody speak it outside of Italy.
The spoken language is quite easy and very similar to Spanish and Portuguese, but the written version can be challenging

If you do it for the literature, go for German. Many great thinkers of the last centuries were Germans, Nietzsche for example. And of course Hoppe.

I'm currently learning Italian and I just love your language. It sounds great and is still quite simple to learn. And it has a comprehensible pronunciation, unlike French for example. I don't think written version is challenging at all, you basically write how you speak.

Luxembourgish

If you cant speak Luxembourgish, the language of the Masterrace, I immediately assume that you're just a fucking brainlet.
Just by learning my language, your iq will increase 20 points.

increase by*

I'm learning German and while it's pretty challenging especially just knowing English(which doesn't really help much despite being "Germanic") and Italian, it's also satisfying.

>very similar to Spanish and Portuguese
This sound like good reason. If i will know italian it will be easier to learn every latin-based language. Are there any good thinkers, authors, newspapers, groups who speak these language italian bro?

I studied german at school for 9 years. Now at the university i choose german as my secondary lanugage, but it is pretty hard. Very weird sentence construction and a lot of word who are completly different and new.

>If you do it for the literature, go for German. Many great thinkers of the last centuries were Germans

This is true regardless of your political views, I think. I'd go for German.

>I studied german at school for 9 years.
I forgot to add that the only thing I learned was der die das, or memorizing irregular verbs

Fuck off, irrelevant aquafresh

Marcello Veneziani is a based semigod.

marcelloveneziani.com/

Your cunt is right next to Germoney, anoni.

But it's easy af. It helps filling the CV.

Shut up you basically live to serve me. You are my summer destination and all you little cucks have to please me so I come back you worthless Euronigger. And the Italians that live in my country do the lowclass jobs, of course with the Portuguese but there is literally no big difference between you (just two different types of cockroaches), or you run a little Italian restaurant and serve me there
So shut your fucking mouth Mario because one call is enough to get you bankrupt

>reading and appreciating Nietzsche in German
good fucking luck unless you're perfectly fluent and also very knowledgeable about German literature, sayings and idioms, and the exact connotation that each word has. He was the most experimental and subtle writer (in any language) ever that I know of.

Of course you can understand much of the basics of his meaning and humor with only an academic knowledge of German, but 90% of the art and nuance of it will be lost, as about 50% of it is when translated into other languages

Try Ukrainian or Belarusian

youtu.be/PfpEPjfB12g

German or French

Literature (Germany and France)
Film (German expressionism>French impressionism New German Cinema>French New Wave)
Music (Germany)

Yeah because Germanic grammar+100 most common words being Germanic=French

Since you are Polish, learn Spanish, because spanish girls like polish guys and we're still quite catholic.

tfw I speak both of these languages fluently. But wait, there is more, I also speak English. Holy shit. I must have some kind of superbrain.

When will brain-/languagelets learn?

>Aquafresh
>white

>Germanic grammar
barely, English lost so much structure it will help you very little to learn a highly declined language like German, not to mention you don't even have genders while German has fucking three

>Moren

*Looks at flag* checks out

If there is one country, besides Italy, which has to be able to recognize my flag, it would be your shithole.

No seriously, half your population slaves for me so that their families who stayed in Portugal dont starve to death.

So we are white, and if you say we aerent white, it is because you shitskins leech off my fortune

>c++
>lisp

>Sorbian is listed in Germany
>Kaschubian isnt in Poland

What is this bullshit

>What are west Germanic languages
>What are north Germanic languages
Stop laughing at me

Are you fucking dumb???? Seems like it! Luxembourg and The Netherlands, are two separate countries..

Mandarin. Its gonna be the most important language, if you want to be loaded in the future.

classification has literally fuck all to do with what I'm saying Mohammad, just stop posting you are just embarrassing yourself

>literally the same flag

on batoye vaudois ici espèce de couillon

We are unique.

Aquafresh -> Holland

Irrelevant aquafresh -> shittemburg

You inbred retarded

Nope not the same flag look at the colour. You live in such a worthless country lmfao.

well yeah you are, English is really something on its own if you compare it to German, it's kinda like French and Romanian, they are both Romance technically speaking but they are pretty much almost fully unintelligible

Yeah, there are such languages like Ukrainian or Croatian on it. Such languages don't exist!

Look who I quoted you fucking worthless Pizzanigger
I bet you are even too retarded to make Pizza if you cant figure out such simple things kys

Do you live in the south or north, and where?

On phone

Liechtenstein or Luxemburg?

Luxembourg

What? Both are again two different countries.

It's the useless one

Fucking Normans. Old English best language ever.

I love the difference in GDP

Useless one? kek
You mean the countrys where your whole finance sector is going to migrate to when the Brexit knocks on the door?

Oh shit and who is the leader of the EU? Oh shit a Luxembourg Masterrace guy.

Have fun on your sinking ship

North, near Modena

>french
>italian
>german
>russian
All equally useless languages. You may as well study Turkish for all the good the languages you mentioned will help you. French is the most useless of all languages. Learn Spanish. With English, you'll be able to communicate with the greatest number of people AND still understand Italian. Spanish is easy as pie to learn and is worth big money here. If you really want to level up, learn Mandarin.

Brittonic>Old English

>a addition

Go with German or Russian

Your language is just a dialect of German, one pretty damn similar to High German at that.

>Luxembourg
>masterrace

If it wasn't because it's a money laundry haven it would be just a worthless pig sty.

>highlighting Catalan in Alghero
>not highlighting Sardo and the other hundreds of languages spoken in Italy

Nee, meng Sprooch ass ned just een daitschen Dialekt, mee eng eegen Sprooch, an déi eben ebëssen Daitsch an Franséisch an wat wees ech ned nach alles mat rafléisst.
Also ed huet schon gewëssen Aehnlechkeeten, mais dass ned, wie wann een Preiss dat wat ech hei geschriwwen hun labber lässeg verstoen kann

That gdp xDD

German you fucktard. Don't you ever cross the border?

It'll be hard for you to learn romance and why the fuck would you even think about russian?

it's very similar to swabian dialects though. i bet some south german could read this

Pizzanigger, you are just envious because your glorious days are long gone.
In the past, you could brag with your Roman Empire but now?

You are only famous for a food, which you copied in the past, an architectical failure which is as crooked as your politicians, and Berlusconi a little worthless Pizzanigger.
And also for being the main destroyer of Europe because you let in all the shitskins instead of burning them.
Isn't Lampedusa already officially part of the Islamic State territory?

I know its fucking shit hahahaha

I can read most words of it, I think it's a mix of dutch and german

Yes there are definitely similarities, but it is still different.
But most of us have been speaking German since childhood and we also mostly watch German Tv so our German is actually German native level.

Hell, *I* can read most of it and I've only begun learning German.

How can I learn luxembourgish? From the internet I mean.
t. Fellow white argie.

Nvm it contains french too

PS: I could actually get some of what it´s writtn there, for it´s similar to german, Dutch and frech if i´m not wrong.

The easiest way would be taking some courses here in Luxembourg.
Else, you can find a few Luxembourgish learning books but the choices are limited because it is such a small country.

> No Breton, Cornish, or Manx
> Scots is that tiny
What

For the ultimate redpill, you have to choose arabic

Russian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grom_pobedy,_razdavaysya!

youtu.be/sbsklflPTGQ

I guess you are wrong? I bet speaking Arabic will certainly blow some people's mind kek

arent wrong*

Why do you think im trying to learn something because of money?
I'm sick when i see people who can abandon their dignity and travler from country to country to earn more money.

I would rather kill myself than live in this way. Currently i'm not starving, so it does not motivate me at all.
Even if i will choose emigration - money will not be main factor.

>russian

Once the rapefugees complete their cuckery, nobody will even speak the other three.

I studied a bit of Russian on my own and this year I've been taking it at university.

It's probably a lot easier for you as a Pole to learn Russian since they're similar in a few ways. Also I really love Russian literature and history so I can't wait until I can do some readings in the native language.

I'm by no means fluent, but from what I've had to study so far it's really not as hard as everyone makes it out to be. Memorizing all the cases and endings has been going surprisingly well for me.

Hope you wrote it ironically.

Arabic judging by demographic trends

Wut? There's like one french word in that gibberish. I can understand everything you said, you pretentious faggot. It's just another dialect, get over yourself

Fuck off micro-states. Your countries aren't real countries!

The only 2 languages worth learning are the ones Barron Trump speaks: English and Slovenian

french and/or german

>almost no samis left in Sweden

my suggestion is:
>bosnian
>croatian
>montenegrin
and then serbian in the end

>t. mastered them all fuck yeah

nice user

frisian, closest to English

>french
only really useful if you want to be an african football agent
>italian
they can barely speak the language themselves. pretty much a non language.
>German
turkish would be relevant for germany
>russian

Glad I know Russian then , never heard this composition before

Иди нaхyй пиндoc Oбaмa чмo!

What is the difference between the Flemish languages? I'm about 3/4 way to being fluent in Dutch.

Hebrew