Do Americans prefer the UK or Canada?

Do Americans prefer the UK or Canada?

Do Canadians prefer the US or UK?

Do Brits prefer the US or Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qf2jb51HzTs
youtu.be/6SBHF3OIEak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I legitimately like both the US, and the UK, but culturally feel closer to the US for obvious reasons

>be Sup Forums
>"fucking leafs"
>"nuke Canada!"

Meanwhile in Canada
youtu.be/Qf2jb51HzTs

I don't like the USA or Canada. Australia is better than both by far.

I prefer the US overall but if the they didn't have Alaska I'd prefer Canada when it comes specifically to geography.

I genuinely hate how Canada is consistently shit on by fellow Americans, meanwhile they're our dearest allies compared to Yuropoors.

fuck you, im not contributing to this desperate bait

I much prefer USA. Canada is too infected with liberal bullshit like M 103

Excellent post.

US. Canada's copied more of our systems but the US agrees with us more ideologically

My order of likes:
1) USA
2) Western Canada
3) UK
4) killing myself
5) Eastern Canada

its All good, Canucks are thick skinned and know how to take a joke.

USA is the big cheese son, Australia is the Chad son, New Zealand is Australia's baby brother who does good in school and Canada is the vegan son 'finding himself on a gap year'

The UK is far superior to Canada. The UK is like a based dad, he was at one point far more based than we are, however has gotten more peaceful throughout the years. Canada is the liberal shitdick brother, Australia is the crazy brother, and we're the chip off the old block, the older brother.

maybe the UK, since they feel closer to an equal power. Canada doesn't register as its own entity sometimes, we're just really similar. I feel there's a bigger difference between southerners and yankees than yankees and canadians...

rolling
4 get

I feel like a lot of you bongs have a superiority complex and that seems to disagree whenever you warmongers bite off more you can chew

>ya fuck you Germany Poland is our clay
>WHAT IS A SUBMARINE
>OH FUCK CANADA SAVE US PLS
>thisshitagain.jpg ok (builds worlds third largest navy)

Stupid leaf.

Anex me daddy

There is a father and two sons. UK is the father, US and Canada are brothers.

I respect my father but question some of what he does. He's been proven correct and wise and strong many times in the past but lately he's sort of been losing it a bit. But I still respect him and visit him once in a while.

Me ten years ago:
>My big brother is so cool! I was just a kid when he moved out, but he and Dad had a fight and he actually told Dad to fuck off. He's always having parties and fucking babes and stuff. Whenever I see him, be brings me some cool music and movies to watch and he's always talking shit about people. He's so cool!

*ten years later*

>My big bro is going back to rehab. He keeps blowing all his money on guns and drugs. He talks shit about everyone he meets. I'm going to school now and getting good grades. I want to be a lawyer. As I get older, the more I question how cool my big brother is. He might actually just be retarded and addicted to food.

This.

Australia > USA > New Zealand > Canada > French Canada

I appreciate the U.S, despise the U.K.

The U.K has been an irrelevant power for decades yet still galavants around the globe pathetically attempting the project power. Their ever increasing Islamic subservience is cause for laughter as well. Atleast our Chinese occupation is simply economic.

>Britain=Australia=New Zealand=Newfoundland=Ireland
>Canada
>USA

Generally speaking, we like America, but we have a major inferiority complex towards you.

Canada is a weird one. We like Canadians and share a deep historical connection, but we rarely ever think about them. Other than sharing a Queen, we pretty much consider them "more polite Americans."

Of all of the Anglosphere countries, we probably have the most in common with Australia, culturally speaking. We play the same sports and have a similar sense of humour.

Guaranteed you're either a chink or a Pajeet.

I feel that Americans see the UK as any other European nation sadly. However we see Canada as out brothers and closest friends, as well as friendly rivals (see NHL).

The special relationship between the US and the UK is strong, but nothing comes close to our bond with Canada.

White Anglo mate. Statistically speaking your name is Mohammad. Top kek.

I don't even know why New Zealand even is allowed to talk to real countries on this board

I mean I like lord of the rings too but what have you people done for the world lately?

UK

LEAF
E
A
F

Back to your hobbit hole in bag's end'a'mauroi

I've had a think, and if aliens landed and somehow they fuck up something somewhere, and it is a war scenario where i have to fight for USA or Canada, then sorry Canada, the USA will have a fat, balding, snaggletoothed Bong in amongst their ranks.

Nothing personal leafs, but I just love the Burgers too much.

Thats a fair honest list

New Zealanders 7.8 times better people than Canadians per capita.

For me it's hard.
I'd rather fight for Canadians, because they are our brothers, but I'd rather fight for Britain, because it's the fatherland.

I love the USA. Went there on holidays and the people were the nicest I've met. Thanks for the good experience Burgerbros

I like Americans and I don't know any British people so I gotta go with my Ameribros

Canada excels at winter Olympics
New Zealanders excel at summer Olympics

How many sheep do you own ?

Average NZ opinion is Canada>America>Britain

my sides literally split when I found out that amerilards have fucking sweet potato and MARSHMELLOWS on thanksgiving

like your cuisine is literally from a packet, at least your niggers have a bit of culture

I laughed. Love you lil bro.

:(

I love New Zealand desu

NZ switched to dairy farming and fertilizer production, which is why our countryside absolutely stinks now

The polite days are long over. Just a sad ancient joke now. Nothing to apologize for anymore it's all been made illegal in the name of hurt feelings.

This reminds me of the old rodeo we used to go to in Hampshire. The bovine there were strong and you had to know how to wrangle. Nowadays you're lucky if you can find one.

You're black?

Thanks, dad.

Thanks man
No offense but too many poms think they're more cultured than kiwis even though they act and sound like they come from lower class scum
White kiwis are descended from middle class farmers sailors etc so we cringe when some unintelligible moron acts like they're better than us

>Canada
>British after Pierre Trudeau

My grandma is American, I have family in America and I've spent a lot of time in America in many states. Florida was a bit batshit crazy but the rest of the south was great and the people were friendly and down to earth.

The American government scares the shit out of me.
youtu.be/6SBHF3OIEak

Once you start looking at false flags, msm, the cia, jfk, the federal reserve, etc. You realize that America is deep dark rabbit hole and its people are destined to eventually revolt or turn into sheep, and whatever happens there you can be sure the rest of the western world will follow suit. Which is why we must all stay vigilant and not buy into (((their))) divisiveness.

I respect your little country.

Ironically the middle class poms are often brotier which breaks the stereotype your media gives of different classes

lol no

Thanks man
I respect your country too
Please kill off the chavs and coronation st tier people though
They come over here acting like they're better than everyone and give British people a terrible reputation here in NZ

Personally I live in Northern Ireland and I weirdly see a ton of new Zealanders here. They're all pretty decent people.

I think being friendly is one of our stereotypes, but I don't know. We have a thing here known as southern hospitality at least

Thank you, finally someone understands our struggle ;w;

Either that or people in the UK are just cunts

I'm not sure if this guy is for real or not

Post the Winter Olympics where we smash both Britain and zeecucks combined LOL

Algoods
Irish people have a good reputation here because you just come here to work

You're talking out your arsehole mate, based off (((TV))) tier stereotypes. How many chavs go to NZ? It's not even on their fucking radar.

Where are you from in NZ?

And are friendly to us kiwis

Since people can't bring themselves to like anything about America or Americans, they often explain this one away by saying America is "fake nice", like we're all pretending.

It's annoying because they have no evidence, they just have to make up a reason our one good trait isn't real.

Its because they constantly have stupid shit to say. If they were just slightly smarter I'd consider annexing them and allowing them statehood.

No you aren't fake nice you are dumb assholes and don't know how to be polite in the first place

You're a 'new' Canadian?

I haven't been, what makes it so much better?

You're asking a difficult question there user. I would personally pick Canada but that's purely on the basis of its natural landscape. I love vast, uncompromising wildernesses.

>600 pound suburban retard calling shots

Ok user, that's a good one

I prefer Brits because we're fucks and want the queen to rule is again. Make Canada British again!! McBAaaaa

>pic related burst through the doors laughing
>they've both had a few beers, just enough to engage full on hilarious piss-taking

imagine the butthurt of every other Wojak-tier country.

The issue is its either aussies proxy posting chinks proxy posting an american in Canada for what ever reason or a leaf living in toronto who wants to kill himself but can't get a gun.

What's so special about Alaska to you?

Ice Age landscapes with bears is awesome

This makes perfect sense.

we have kilometers on kilometers of that though.

>Third Largest Navy
>no ship is bigger than a destroyer
>"""""built""""" i.e. given to you by the UK and USA

Leafs should burn

>Insinuating that any of these countries aren't based.

Father don't hurt us :(

Just my personal opinion, but I hardly ever think about Canada, but I respect England as sort of the retired badass father of America, who seventy years ago we teamed up with for some asskicking. (Even if in Europe the war shouldn't have happened, it did.)

Leafs should have let you ungrateful warmongers burn, the world would literally be a better place

Never trust an Anglo

Let's face it. Canada is adopted.

We should have let the USA take you in 1812. You're the worst Anglo nation by far. Even the USA is better and they fucking rebelled against us. Australia is our favourite relative. All you were good for in WWII was grain.

It scares us all. Or at least, the people with a conscience and (un)common sense.

USA>leaf

I've interacted with Canadians from east and west (no faguettes though) and they are basically like people from California or Vermont.

Every time I've interacted with someone from the UK it's an experience. You bongalongs have a way different culture than we both do.

new zealanders better than aussys imo

I'm surprised we made it this far into the thread without a stereotypically salty Leaf. Go be irrelevant somewhere else, you unofficial territory.

This is what we are talking about when I say that you amerishit 56% mongrels can't be nice or polite due to your high levels of free testosterone

UK>Canada>South Africa+>Australia>New Zealand>USA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(((Toronto)))>Q*ebec>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*r*l*nd

I like both county's people. I hate all country's governments.

>it's an experience

you can't leave it at that
>requesting snaggletoothed hi-jinks stories

The way things are going, I'd move to England if Nige became King Nigel the 1st. Or Prime Minister.

Literal prisoner scum vs loyalists

Ok user you aren't Pakistani or anything right? Polish at best imo.

>argues with people
>is shocked when people shit on him for being a dummy brain
Back to eating grass for you.

Nope, 100% European Anglo. But keep projecting.

Back to your safe space drumpfy, general discussion topics are too triggering for you

I prefer Canada as an entity but my god. Cuckdeau? Really?

I like Canada but why are so many Canadians cucked

Stop LARPING panjeet the street sheeter