youtube.com/watch?v=MyPg_Wif1jI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006
www101.zippyshare.com/v/ATOgwyk4/file.html
youtu.be/2o4lAIBHLzA
youtube.com/watch?v=Cn4gnKME4Bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOOOOOO OOOOO OOOO WOO AWOO!

AWOO~

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist, a traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the woman who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you support Trump. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends and your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while liberal views are accepted as the norm.

Manly P. Hall lecture series

AWOO!!

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist, a traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the woman who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you support Trump. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends and your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while liberal views are accepted as the norm.

HA HAA! TIME TO BLANDA UPP!

>"wall"

HAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHA

WATCH LIVE! I'm speaking at the Israel Independence Day Commemoration event

>meanwhile at the DNC

>This, every time, it never fails, shills freeze in their tracks as they desperately wait for their next memo.

The funniest time was when Hillary got thrown in the Scooby van like a bag of potatoes. It took them days to come back online.

Do you think liberals would kill Trump given the chance? If you were to hand a liberal a gun and put them in a room with Trump, would they pull the trigger and end a mans life just because they disagree with him and the media stirred them in to a state of psychosis?

Damn this pasta is like a year old now

>tfw all of my coworkers, friends, and family voted Trump

kek

How long until shilling becomes
>That's not the kind of wall I wanted! I h8 u potus >:(

I'm starting to think Bill Mitchell is right in his undying trust in President Trump.

Grenztruppen der USA
SOON
youtube.com/watch?v=ge9u1c-w9mc

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*loses press credentials for being unusually retarded, even for a reporter*

I was out mowing the grass

What's this about the wall that I hear?

Wait a minute I thought there wasn't going to be a wall. The democrats said they won.

Oh I guess they were lying and/or retarded as usual.

Thank yewwwww Obama, shame you couldn't get your budget done in time oh well no big deal right

G-guysssssssssss

As antifa riot across the nation while blacks tear it and themselves apart?

>Drumpf does absolutely nothing
>a failure in every way

all the Bill Mitchell trump shills constantly jerk themselves off about le epin god emperor and their epin awoo shitposting and how we just gotta le trust in le trupm because le he is le god le emperor le le le xDDD

like seriously...

seriously?????

Oh my god. I'm watching this Mulvaney briefing the first time. THIS. IS. GOLD.

Mulvaney going HAM on the budget during the presser today:

>youtube.com/watch?v=MyPg_Wif1jI

True story. They had no idea what to do. She was sick. It was hot. Pneumonia. All bullshit. Even fucking r/politics went back to "Bernie still has a chance!"

Literally this, why can't they make an real wall? Instead we get some sticks in the ground.

TREMPL BTFO

Does anybody have the document that in the bill it says "New" wall?

>shills actively start shilling for bigger, better wall

>Do you think liberals would kill Trump given the chance?
You seriously don't know the answer to that question? Sitting officials have called for violence against Trump supporters and several media outlets have implied violence against the President himself.

First for Trump is best goy con artist and doesn't get anything done lol

Suddenly i forgot all the jap menu with rice.
Need some mind jogging.

/sg/ shills BTFO

What the fug? The world couldn't handle that. Plus do we want the Brits to be in it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006
>By April 2009, DHS had erected about 613 miles (985 km) of new pedestrian fencing and vehicle barriers along the southwest border from California to Texas.[6]
>democrats just got bamboozled into funding 1/3 of the wall just 100 days into Trumps admin

Based Molyneux

Best Pearl Jam song.

In what universe do you live, user? Thank God the rest of us aren't from there.

The sean sean sean at the end was hilarious.
Regardless we should definitely gas the press

GINGNALD GLUMPF!

And they're gonna work on North Korea together too

ITS
FUCKING
HAPPENING

Did you really expect the wall to have a fucking high speed bullet train on top of it?

Why?

>"He should worry less about the election and me winning the popular vote and more about other things," Clinton said.

>"Remember, I did win more than 3 million votes than my opponent," she said.
>"I'm back to being a private citizen, and part of the resistance," she said.
It was a remarkable moment for Clinton -- fierce, unapologetic and even sarcastic. It was a striking reversal from the measured public persona she had cultivated throughout her career.
>What came through loud and clear -- despite her assertions that she made a number of mistakes in the course of the campaign -- was that Clinton believes that the election was taken from her. And that she's still mad as hell about it.
>Clinton also attacked the mainstream media. She argued that in her three presidential debates, none of the moderators asked Trump what, specifically, his plans were to "make America great again" and to create jobs.

Hahaha how will Truml ever recover?

epub

www101.zippyshare.com/v/ATOgwyk4/file.html

Stop posting Bill Mitchell.

Last thread for me until late May, likely. Watch the code if someone tries to knock around again.

See you guys around.

youtu.be/2o4lAIBHLzA

It's being built. Right now.

Probably yeah. Liberals are shockingly controlled by the MSM and they refuse to acknowledge it. Look how many bought into muh Russia for instance.

Basically this
Only ignorant racist hicks support Trump

We love you as well Finn.

Ross confirmed the strike was after dinner entertainment and now this? /sg/ will surely be enjoying this.

It's a joke based on Hawaii's state flag.

>20 foot wall
>21 foot ladder
>20 foot fall on the other side
really activates my avocados

>a failure in every way
Except for winning the Presidency and tricking Democrats into paying for his wall with Obama's money LOL

AHHHHH I CAN SMELL THE GUT-CHURNING MISERY FROM HERE! REDDIT BERNIEBOTS BEE TEE EFF OHH ALL OVER AGAIN! WITNESS THE MAJESTY OF THE SELF-KEKING MACHINE!

NOOO! DRUMPF WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A NEOCON! MUH NARRATIVE!

>Build an X Wall? Someone will just build a Y ladder! Drumpf BTFO!

Yeah, and do you think it's going to be unmanned or something?

so now we have
>USA, Russia, China, SKorea, Japan, Philippines
vs
>Norks

AAHAHAHAHAH

Awoo?

are you saying they should have trains run on top of it making sure any wetback that crosses the tracks gets immediately electrocuted or run over? and if anyone crosses they go straight to gitmo for terrorism because fucking up the infrastructure and logistics?

have some humanity m8

We can upgrade the wall my dudes

Or we can use that design for the northern border, it's not like the Mexifats deserve something pretty to look at anyway

>Plus do we want the Brits to be in it?

Yes.

Trump is triggered that democrats and republican congressmen are voting to increase cancer and health research and letting climate science research be kept in place after trump wanted to fuck over science in order to build his dumb wall.

How are you people this goddamn stupid to follow such a man child?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>yfw they fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=Cn4gnKME4Bg

GRONULD GRUNKF

I forgot what Hawaii's flag looked like.

is he, dare i say it, /our cracker/?
just kidding i still hate him

Majestic and comfy, at the same time. The angloslavic dominion will be glorious

the brits are not the same as they once were
>oi! bin that knife!

Do these dummies honestly believe that the intent of the wall is to be unpassable? It's just a deterrent and force multiplier for the border patrol.

The border patrol can come scoop the spics up after they break their neck or detour 300 miles in either direction to go around the wall, and they then get picked up by satellites and drones.

Your boy Assad's ass just got dp, Ahmed. And dry.

literally who and cares?

Uh yeah ofcourse? Maybe we can do some productive with the wall? This is nothing. It's like a palisade, it doesn't even remotely remind me of an actual wall.

"bumps and bruises"

>do we really want to be on the wrong side of history again

is this their favorite meem

Because trump supporters are manchildren

Lmao raddatz legitimately debated trump for her, and she received questions ahead of time. I love Hillary. She's an incredible combination of hateable, arrogant, and incompetent. I hope she sticks around more.

They just need a kick in the ass to awaken that old firey lion.

I still don't trust him. He's probably trying to exonerate her.

Love you too, bikiniwax.

Well, at least Lindsey is good for something.

I'm not saying it shouldn't have a train on top of it but let's take it one step at a time alright

But they're a Polish/Paki colony now.

I don't think anyone in the world cares what Dutch faggots think.

Mulvaney slapped the shit out of media narrative over the budget bill

YOUR BOY ASSAD IS TOAST

EVEN PUTIN DOES NOT LIKE HIM

>they think Trump upgrading some fences is a wall
>the real wall is still to come

[muffled mariachi music in the background]

>mfw I talk to people in the real world with jobs and families that support Trump to the hilt. We make fun of shills like you. Laugh at the liberal tears and recount our election night joy.

Advice for you. Go get a real job, move out of your parents basement, leave campus. See how the world really works. You were wrong. Get over it and move on.

>trust
>respect
yea like they show us?