i.imgur.com/uWhcjaK.jpg
>N Hama Apr24
i.imgur.com/G3VHsrV.jpg

Developments May 2
>SAA on the verge of splitting Qaboun pocket
>Palmyra:Hundreds of soldiers arrive for new offensive
>Syrian troops graduate training school on demining tasks
>US-backed militants advance deep inside IS controlled desert
>RU recon centre negociated with Afrin district local forces and now SAA controls 9 checkpoints
>37 refugees killed by IS while trying to flee to Kurdish-held territory
>Dozens of families sneak past jihadist in E Ghouta and reach SAA lines
>100 militants arrive in East Ghouta after surrendering W Damascus town-Sibna
>SDF controls Tabqa town, after IS withdrawn to IS held part of Tabqa dam
>FBI translator married ISIS terrorist she was investigating
>IS kills 30+ Iraqi soldiers in suicide attack in Samarra
>US Commerce Secretary: Trump’s attack on Syria was ‘after-dinner entertainment’

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
liveleak.com/view?i=984_1493747279
youtube.com/watch?v=arHsOcXeN2Q
telesurtv.net/english/news/Full-Transcript-of-teleSURs-Exclusive-Interview-with-Syrian-President-Assad-20170426-0018.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4467150/Hillary-Clinton-supported-Trump-s-missile-attack-Syria.html
time.com/4763923/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-phone-call-north-korea-syria
edition.cnn.com/2017/05/02/europe/putin-merkel-russia-germany-meeting/index.html
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/859495899340435456
dw.com/en/syrias-president-bashar-al-assad-propped-up-by-tehran-and-moscow/a-38648633
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina, April 21st they were in Macedonia

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

WTF GUYS I THOUGHT HE WAS A NEOCON? OR WAS IT ALL JUST AN ELABORATE PLAN

This is what the middle east will look like in 2030, with the Democratic Republic of Iran, Free Kurdistan, Turkish occupation zone of Syria and the Israeli occupation zones of Iraq and Syria.

Post yfw the infighting kills hundreds and SAA seizes Qaboun/Barzeh/Tishreen pockets and collapses the E. Ghouta pocket by 32%

xth for combat rolls

Based houthi Sniper takes out 2 Saudi regime soldier at once!
liveleak.com/view?i=984_1493747279

>The Israel border gore

mfw

Sexy Tiger Dreams!

Why are there so many juden in south africa and on this board?

Anyone got a quick rundown?

>angry pepe
What did he mean by this?

Sorry guys- but in a fight between Turkey and the SDF/PKK/YPG terrorists ill always support Turkey.

At least Turkey is a real country, not traitors that abandoned their country to join the US and Israel in stealing Syrian land.

Never forget Hasakah, and the death of Syrian soldiers and civilians by the kurdish rebels.

>What did he mean by this?

Jews are everywhere and control everything. They even control you! Even now, the anti-semitism on this board is nothing but 100% controlled opposition. I am controlled opposition. You are controlled opposition. There is nothing you can do about it except that you must accept it and to assimilate.

file name!

He started rolling in iraq and managed to get to DeZ

And keeps rollin, rollin, rollin

You're new?

You do realise same shit happened under Obongo, right.

he's not a neocon he's controlled by the neocons

In a fight between brits and roaches, your ass will get exterminated real quick.

That pic!

Wish we had sound webms in Sup Forums

Pro-Assad loyalist here.
I know Erdogan is still an enemy but speaks Arabic to arab leaders as a sign of respect.

Nationalist Syrian and Iraqi kurds intentionally speak English in Syria and Iraq even though they understand Arabic.

Despite Erdogan's issues, he is less shit than YPG/PKK rebels. If Erdogan is willing to work with Russia/Iran to eliminate the SDF, he is welcome.

>Pro-Assad Loyalist
>Talks up Erdogan

How so?

Does anybody have a better version for the latest interview?

youtube.com/watch?v=arHsOcXeN2Q

Im comparing kurdish (((SDF))) and Erdogan. Erdogan and Turkey are a neighbouring country that isnt going anywhere, Rojava is a cancer that can be removed (for now).
Im not comparing allies, im comparing rebels/enemies.

How many "Never Ever" pics do you have lad?

mit pls go

I think it's the only footage for it's linked in their transcript.
telesurtv.net/english/news/Full-Transcript-of-teleSURs-Exclusive-Interview-with-Syrian-President-Assad-20170426-0018.html

Too many

Im not going anywhere, you can always ignore or block my posts. This is Syria general and im discussing an issue in Syria. Reddit is a good place if you like the SDF/YPG kurds.

Where's jahar al-nafti? Gainzzz

Give us a pic of how big your folder is.

Thanx! I guess we can stick with this video, at least it has subs in english!

fuck off you straw-manning shill

>Be britroach
>Live in country where guns are illegal
>Live in country where stabby things are illegal
>Think you are safe in Britbong uprising
>Get Britbong fingers jammed into your eyes until they hit the brain
>Get beat with 4x4x4 planks
>Die

Some good news :

>A senior commander of Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) says the Islamic Republic will dispatch more military advisors to Syria

5 detained, weapons seized in French anti-terrorism raids
The Paris prosecutor’s office says that five men have been detained and weapons seized in anti-terrorist operations across France, five days ahead of a tense presidential runoff. The suspects are between 18 and 24 years old. The prosecutor’s office says they were picked up in operations on Tuesday in three sites: near the Normandy city of Rouen, in Villeneuve d’Ascq near Lille in northern France, and in Roanne in central France. The Paris prosecutor oversees anti-terrorism investigations. (AP)

>C&P my rares into the main folder
I gotta go for a few minutes, none of anyone's business what for.

>Iranian advisors
Aren't they meme-tier?

900 Jordanian militants fighting in Syria and Iraq – official
Around 900 Jordanians are currently fighting for Islamic State and Al-Qaeda inspired groups in Syria and Iraq but recruitment numbers have fallen sharply to their lowest ever levels, a senior Jordanian official told Reuters on Tuesday. Those now fighting in Iraq and Syria had mostly left Jordan, a staunch US ally which borders the two countries, in the early years of the conflict between 2013 and 2014 according to the official. Numbers joining the ultra-hardline jihadist groups had dropped in the last three years as an intelligence-led campaign helped Jordanian security forces nip plots in the bud and arrested radicalized youths who were planning to leave, he said. (Reuters)

"military advisors" or military advisors?

Sweden to end ID checks on trips from Denmark, step up other border controls
The Swedish government said on Tuesday it would remove ID checks on journeys from Denmark into Sweden but sharpen other controls once travelers reach its border. “We need control at Sweden’s borders in order to maintain security,” the government said. “We need to compensate for the removal of ID controls with a permanent strengthening of border controls.” Measures to boost controls would include surveillance cameras and x-raying vehicles passing over the border, the government said. (Reuters)

Libya PM and rival strongman meet in Abu Dhabi - official media
The head of Libya’s UN-backed unity government on Tuesday held a rare meeting with a military strongman who supports a rival authority based in the east of the country, official media said. Fayez al-Sarraj and Field Marshal Khalifa Haftar met face-to-face in Abu Dhabi, the LANA news agency loyal to the eastern-based parliament said, for only the second time since Sarraj was named prime minister-designate in late 2015. (AFP)

>I gotta go for a few minutes, none of anyone's business what for.
Stop masturbating to Suheil pics.

Attack in Cairo kills 3 policemen, injures 5
Militants killed three policemen and injured five others in a shooting in Cairo late on Monday, the Interior Ministry said on Tuesday. Attacks on security forces are common in Egypt’s northern Sinai, where the country is battling an Islamist insurgency, but targeted assaults in Cairo are rare and the shooting comes amid a campaign by militants to spread violence to the country’s mainland. The militants drove by and shot down police stationed at an intersection of the ring road, a busy Cairo expressway, in the city’s eastern neighborhood of Nasr City. No group has claimed responsibility for the attack. (Reuters)

>this
its the truth

Acute malnutrition surges in Somalia children – UNICEF
Some 1.4 million children in drought-hit Somalia are projected to suffer acute malnutrition this year, 50 percent more than estimated in January, the UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF) said on Tuesday. The new figure includes more than 275,000 children potentially facing a life-threatening severe acute form of malnutrition, who are nine times more likely to die of cholera or measles, UNICEF spokeswoman Marixie Mercado said. “The combination is deadly for children,” she told a news briefing. UNICEF has treated 56,000 Somali children for the most severe form of malnutrition since the beginning of year, an increase of 88 percent over last year, she added. (Reuters)

This. Gas yourselves /sg/

ISIS attack in western Iraq kills 10 soldiers – officers
Extremist fighters killed at least 10 soldiers in the western Iraqi province of Anbar Tuesday, officers said. The latest attack near the remote outpost of Rutba brought to at least 26 the number of members of the Iraqi security forces killed by Islamic State in the area in recent days. A police officer and a local official confirmed the attack and casualty toll. An army lieutenant colonel said IS attacked a 1st Division base in the Saggar area, east of Rutba, using mortar rounds and rockets before fighters armed with rifles tried to storm it. He said the ensuing clashes lasted two hours until 7:00am (0400 GMT). Rutba lies about 390km west of Baghdad in the vast province of Anbar and is the last sizable town before the border with Jordan. (AFP)

Why do you keep replying? Just chill and ignore my posts, I dont support kurdish terrorists and I am against all terrorists in Syria.
Im not turkish and youre more likely to get shot by Tyrone than that happening to me.

you are very rude

Putin and Trump set to hold phone conversation – Kremlin
President Putin’s spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, has confirmed that the Russian and US leaders will hold a phone conversation on Tuesday. Earlier, the White House also said that a phone call with the Russian leader is scheduled, and the focus will be the Syrian crisis. It will be the third phone conversation of the two presidents since Trump’s inauguration. The first happened at the end of January, and the second at the beginning of April, when Trump expressed his condolences to Putin over the terrorist attack in St. Petersburg.

OMG - watch as nothing will come out of it

unrelated...

18 activists rallying for LGBT rights in Chechnya detained in St. Petersburg – local media
Police have arrested 18 LGBT activists for violating the rules on holding public events on May Day celebrations in St. Petersburg. The protesters staged a protest against the alleged persecution of gay men in the Chechen republic according to the Fontanka newspaper. Police also detained two men with rainbow flags who reportedly chanted slogans against the Chechen leader, Ramzan Kadyrov.

One can only guess.

wtf i love ch*chens now

unrelated

2 Muslim men killed by mob over cow theft charges in India
Indian police officials say two Muslim men have been beaten to death by a mob in the northeastern state of Assam over allegations of cow theft, the latest in a series of similar attacks across the country. Senior Assam police official Mukesh Aggarwal said Monday that police have filed a criminal complaint and are trying to identify the members of the mob. No arrests have been made so far. The attack took place Sunday in Nagon district when a mob accused the two men of trying to steal cows and began beating them with sticks and rocks. Police in the district said that by the time they reached the scene the men were already in critical condition, and were declared dead at a hospital. (The Associated Press)

>LGBT
Correction: LGBTPZ

Hillary Clinton said she supported Trump's missile attack in Syria - though didn't say so publicly 'because that wasn't my role'
In her public appearance alongside CNN's Christiane Amanpour, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said she was for President Trump's Syria action
Last month, in response to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad using chemical weapons on his own people, Trump ordered a missile strike on a Syrian airbase
Clinton said she was for the military action, though warned 'it's not going to have much of a lasting effect' if it's a one-time thing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4467150/Hillary-Clinton-supported-Trump-s-missile-attack-Syria.html

Ayy lmao

You write stupid shit like this
>At least Turkey is a real country, not traitors that abandoned their country to join the US and Israel in stealing Syrian land.

Do you even know what Euphrates Shield or the rat line is?

>Never forget Hasakah, and the death of Syrian soldiers and civilians by the kurdish rebels.

Are you implying Turkey hasn't shelled both Syrian military and civilians? Are you saying you're not a mit shill? Why do you try to spread Turkish propaganda bs?

>President Trump and Vladimir Putin Had a 'Very Good' Phone Call

That's all we get from the article related to the phone call

time.com/4763923/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-phone-call-north-korea-syria

probably just codeword / euphemism for more elite troops

i accept nothing less than being gassed by Assad himself with his personal sarine stock in Khan Sheykoun or Ghouta. Sorry

i honestly dont know why is so many people bashing you last few weeks. I dont mind ardent Assad supporter at all, i prefer reading how will Assad win over how will he be hanged or something. Just continue doing what you are doing the best man, seriously.

Also, somewhat related, did you use to namefag as IamCowGodMoo?

>Drumpf puppet getting his orders from master Puting

>tfw you will never hold the Tiger's Hand

Why live?

>Merkel pushes Putin on Chechnya gay detention reports

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has raised reports of the detention and abuse of gay men in Chechnya with Russian President Vladimir Putin, urging the leader to protect the rights of minorities across the country.

"We've heard some very negative reports about how homosexuals are treated in Chechnya, and I asked Mr. Putin to use his influence to ensure the rights of such minorities," Merkel told reporters after meeting with Putin in the Russian city of Sochi.

edition.cnn.com/2017/05/02/europe/putin-merkel-russia-germany-meeting/index.html

> Do you even know what Euphrates Shield or the rat line is?

It was to divide the kurds in the East and West. Im sure Russia/Iran and even Assad is OK with that. No one wants the kurds in the East and West united.
The success of this was seen today, with the Syrian flag flying again in Afrin. Assad got those Syrian kurds in the West to submit to him. Erdogan did that (whether intentionally or not).

> Are you implying Turkey hasn't shelled both Syrian military and civilians?

Turkey are a foreign force. The kurds that killed Syrian soldiers and civilians were Syrian kurds. It makes it much worse, they are traitors that abandoned their country, just like the syrian terrorists in ISIS and FSA.

*Braaaaaaaaaaap*mpf

Any roach that can explain what this gentleman is saying?
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/859495899340435456

>gayreek posting

> Just continue doing what you are doing the best man, seriously.
Thanks bro, due to Erdogan's "madness" the Syrian flag now flies over in Afrin and the Syrian kurds there are handing checkpoints to the Russians and the Syrian Arab Army.
If Erdogan wants to help with the SDF, he's welcome, its not like Assad can handle all sides alone.

> Also, somewhat related, did you use to namefag as IamCowGodMoo?
No that wasnt me.

t. 6 millionth holocaust survivor

>Syria's President Bashar al-Assad: Propped up by Tehran and Moscow

>Servant of two masters
If there is a second round of Syria talks - initiated by Iran and Russia - in the Kazakh capital of Astana, the representatives of Assad's government will be perfectly aware that they are the guests of their two most important backers in this war, to whom the Syrian regime owes its political survival. There's every indication that without the support of Russia and Iran, Assad would have stepped down - or been forced out - long ago.

>Complex power relationships
Military power relationships on the side of the Assad regime are correspondingly complex and difficult. According to estimates by the Institute for the Study of War (ISW), after six years of war, the Syrian army has shrunk from 100,000 to 30,000 to 40,000 operational soldiers. However, this group apparently also includes other forces, such as Iranian Republican Guards, as well as various special forces and Syrian volunteer organizations. Hezbollah and Shiite volunteer groups from Iraq and Afghanistan have also lent support to Assad.

Many of the regular Syrian army units have been disbanded; in some places they have been replaced by paramilitary organizations, and some of these are connected to criminal networks. However, according to the ISW, this collapse of the regular structures combined with the spread of guerrilla warfare also helps ensure the survival of the regime.

>For the Assad regime, the aid coming from his two protectors signifies both his political survival and his political weakness. During the first round of peace talks in Astana in January, Assad's delegates were more like observers than serious diplomatic negotiators. There's little indication that this will be any different second time round. Officially, Assad is still in power in Syria. De facto, others took over long ago.

dw.com/en/syrias-president-bashar-al-assad-propped-up-by-tehran-and-moscow/a-38648633

>claims to care about Syria & Assad
>only ever talks about K*rds and T*rks
suuuure

delet

> According to estimates by the Institute for the Study of War (ISW), after six years of war, the Syrian army has shrunk from 100,000 to 30,000 to 40,000 operational soldiers.
I love this meme. If this were the case, Assad would have been steamrolled by the rebels.

I hate all rebels equally, you on the other hand get triggered only when someone talks about the kurdish terrorists.

>kurdish terrorists
don't you mean kurdish feminist terrorists?

>FBI translator married ISIS terrorist she was investigating

Is US confirmed more cucked than Sweden? Or is this the best double agent story of our lifetime?

>and she was already married to some burgercuck
K E K
E
K

YPG/PKK/SDF, theyre all the same. Shit rebels like the terrorists in FSA, ISIS, alqaeda. Theyre all enemies of the Syrian govt.

>E #Ghouta opposition map
Blue: J. al-Islam
Yellow: F. Rahman
Black: HTS
Rose: A. al-Sham
Orange: F. al-Ummah
Brown: 1st Liwa
Purple: Majd

WE SAN ANDREAS NOW

>said the roach for the billionth time

plot twist: she was born in Czechoslovakia and raised in Germany

but yeah her husband was American kek

>Investigating
More like working with, anyway. Negotiating arms deals for shiny new toys.

thanks for map svennebananon

>I'll take 'what is a clusterfuck?' for 500!

#Breaking // East #Ghouta:
Abu Nabil al-Jobarani, the military commander of al-Rahman Corps, was killed by Jaish al-Islam in Kafr Batna

Imagine the shitfest if these morons won over Assad.

>mfw they are killing their leadership while their enemy advances nearby

Is this your first time talking to a pro-Assad supporters? Have you been this sheltered in /sg/?
No one likes the kurdish rebels in Syria or the Arab World, even Iranians hate them. Its one point (with the addition of hating Israel) that the average Arab, Iranian, and Turk agree upon : no kurdish region in Syria.
If you care about the kurds, you be against this, this will end in a bloodbath for them once the US leaves (and they will leave them).

>tfw when you don't live in the timeline where Zahran Alloush survived and became Caliph of Damascus

Hehehehe
Now check this
Elohim
Hehehehe

I agree that it has benefited Assad but this is still Syrian land occupied by Turkey. ISIS and FSA are not Syrian terrorists though. They are mercenaries such as the Uygur mercenaries paid by Turkey.

>This triggers the Kikeposter

>I-it was pressure kaffir, i was ironically calling for a cleansing of Damascus
Glad he got BAKE'd