Nigger Memes

This is your daily reminder that nigger are sub human mongrels who deserve to be used for target practice. Niggers in America who have some white human blood in them have an average IQ of 85 which used to be the cutoff line for mental retardation. Niggers in Africa have an average IQ of 70 which is the mental retardation line. Thus the average black African is literally retarded. In 1700 most of Africa had not invented the wheel, the alphabet or written language. Then white people came and build Africans a civilization. We built cities, skyscrapers, universities, factories, roads, bridges, churches, libraries, and houses. In 1960 when imperialists still where in Africa, Africa was 10% of world GDP, now despite comprising an exponentially larger percentage of the worlds population than it did in the 60's Africa has declined to only 4% of GDP. There are no African or Arab universities that can even compare to a low level American or European university. The few black scientists that exist will never measure up to white geniuses. Almost all of the worlds greatest minds of all time where White Western Europeans with a few Jews thrown in there. We are the master race. Niggers after having been given a civilization by us fucked it up because we left them alone with it. Niggers are useless animals that deserve to be shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

file.scirp.org/pdf/AA20120200004_71596882.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking Niggers need to be killed.

>1776
What did Kek mean by this?

also where are the memes in this shit thread

White man still be bitter about his tiny penis.

>everything boils down to muh dick with niggers

The three largest penis's of all time are white you stupid nigger.

It's funny how you all hate blacks, yet you bleed the same red they do, and you live on the same planet as they do, let alone breathe the same O2.
Yet you all feel inferior to them? Just because you feel a little smarter than them? Because of genetics?
Tell me, how dumb do you truly have to be, to believe the pigmentation of your skin makes one different?
Culture, I understand, but color? C'mon Sup Forums... You guys are starting to look as bad as Sup Forums.

not according to this le epic facebook meme

stay mad white boi

Don't eat this shit comrades.

>BLM

Bery loud mammal XDDDD

probably my fav t h b

Strawman.

You can say the same of monkey with your logic.

here, read this.

file.scirp.org/pdf/AA20120200004_71596882.pdf

Nigger

>Tell me, how dumb do you truly have to be, to believe the pigmentation of your skin makes one different?

Ever seen a 100 meter run?

What's to be mad about if your dick is bigger than that, you have a brain that actually works, and can plan for the future?

what the fuck

>tfw no waffle colored goddess

life is hard bros...

Look, I'm sorry you guys all have tiny dicks. I would be super angry and racist too if I had to walk around with that little prick between my legs. Maybe you could try enlargement surgery or something.

Maybe you can try to enter in a university you fucking lower IQ nigger!

not niggers exactly but still

Roastie detected.

go back to plebbit

Niggers are sub human

>yet you bleed the same red they do, and you live on the same planet as they do, let alone breathe the same O2.
Does this make us equal to them?
We bleed red like animals but we aren't animals.
Btw niggers are subanimals.
>Tell me, how dumb do you truly have to be, to believe the pigmentation of your skin makes one different?
Are you genuinely retarded or just pretending to be?

Nothing to do with the color of the skin, some indians and some south east asian are as pigmented as any black.

All apes bleed the same red live on the same planet and breathe the same O2 as the rats, the whales, the pigs.. not the best argument
If you think anyone here feel inferior to blacks you may not have the propper reading level, dindu
Yes basically it is about them having testosterone instead of brain that make them a problem in every civilized society they try to live in. Basically because of genetics.

Funny how every time the dindus try to proof black beauty the woman has mostly white features.

>Just because you feel a little smarter than them?
>Impling feels matter not iq tests
>believing this is the only difference

My dick is 9 inches, almost 10 inches.
I'm white, european, slavic. If you're a faggot and want pictures, request, I'm not afraid to post them
Also, he said the 3 largest penises EVER. Not the average.
the bbc is a myth

>mostly white
maybe in spain

What he meant is, when niggers point out a "melanin godess" she has caucasoid features, whiter skin etc

>niggers talking shit

I got this

Found the faggot.

Wow you even made a meme about it. Must be a real sore subject.

>diabetic black professional steals bike
>"fuck that guy"
>"wassamatter, you lacktoes intolerant?' - jamal

>niggers average iq of 85
>85 iq also used to be the cutoff for retardation
topkek, thanks for the redpill.

then i realized that several african countries average IQ fall under the MODERN cutoff for retardation

thank you captain obvious. and what i meant is that in this case he is incorrect.

what the fuck is he doing

>1 post by this ID
Nice bait cucklord.

milk is racist.

its by far the most amusing argument yet.

Niggeling.

Keep it coming lads lets use this destruction of niggerdom to generate meme magic to give to Lepen.

>stay mad white boi

The white race needs to prevail. what do we do to stop the niggers and spics from taking over?

How sad, lol, those same niggers are fucking your wife and daughters

Payback is a bitch LMAO

Model name Christina Santini
Puerto-Rican and Italian
kek

>tfw black

Frenchs are niggers. Go to paris and see by yourself

we could tell by the flag

Because your country and your culture is degenerate doesn't mean that others are.

7'' being considered big is like 6' being considered tall.

kek

>cat jesus died for our sins

kek

fuck what is this annoying looking shit?!

no niggers in Mexico, feels very good man

i know what burgers will tell you on that

>1776 will commence again.

look at those ugly stretch marks, nigger. thanks for proving nigger boys are also unnatural

>be black
>this brought me to tears
I love Sup Forums

1938 will commence again

I heard we were finally driving the niggers back into the sea. Is this true?

Random russian slavic brute who got his genetics degree in Moscow knows more than the hundreds of western geneticists that have found evidence and first developed the theory that human life originated in Africa.

black angels
>this is the dream girl of serbs and croats

>Sauteed spinach
Foken Disgusteng

>White people don't like the color of black people's skin
No it's the behavior and retardation, the skin color is just an easy way of identifying it

top kek

RARE
A
R
E

>citing self reported surveys
>self reported
>self reported
>self reported
>self reported
There was only one doctor measured penis study in africa and the average was about 5.2 inches
Now some of you may not know, but in the doctor measured penis studies they measure from the pubic bone. 5 inches bone-pressed is fucking microdick

T. Bored white student