How do we stop this?!

Saw this on FB today by looks of it, political correctness and general retardation has reached the extremist level of moloch, today at Lincoln uni.

Is this the end times Sup Forums?

This is going too far.

America's got the right idea, we just need columbine but Uk edition.

>Is this the end times Sup Forums?
Yes, this is it.

Buy seeds and learn how to grow your own food.

Why grow my own food when I can get free Ice cream

college or tumblrcon, can you tell the difference?

There is no difference

They are literally acting like children now. No wonder they always have those virtue signaling videos about kids having the same view of the world as them and then use that to say

>see even a 5 year old can see how the world should work xDDDDDD

They are so arrogant that they don't even realize it's just that they think like a bunch of 5 year olds.

wow you guys are faggots. This is a nice little event and you're shitting on it because you're a social reject

What seeds I buy get ice cream?

are you even a student OP?
this shit happens across all unis

Even my tiny ass CC has an anti stress area. No idea what's in there because the vast majority of my free time is spent in the library studying.

>Sees people get free ice cream
>Erupts into a frothing rage about the endtimes

You cannot make this shit up. Holy shit the turbo autist memes were true.

Precisely why they need to be reformed or let the immigrant cuck's burn em down, either way we win.

judging by Sup Forums meetup photos demographics, he's probably a central asian that wants to repeat the virginia tech shooting

Its not free ice cream and free bouncy castles, they are literally paying tuition for this.

>1+ trillion dollars in student loan debt
All with the US tax payer as security.

Have fun

I know right? What the fuck is wrong with having ice cream or having a bounce with the boys

well if you take 6000000$ of debt you should atleast get some free ice cream and bouncy house

Because when you get to 20 your meant to be an adult

This happened at my UNI, nothing out of the ordinary,they even had a petting zoo and other stupid shit

a nice little event would be hot dogs and frisbee, like they did at my college twice a year or so.

ice cream and bounce houses is comparatively infantile, especially when it's advertised as some kind of de-stressing excercise. It's teaching what should be functional adults that it's okay if they can't deal with stress without treats and childish activities

It's Happy College Playtime! Because twenty is the new five!

what the fuck is this faggot shit? You've out done yourselves this time bongfags

Seriously, how is a bouncy house so out of norm for a college event? It's just meant for fun. Everybody on Sup Forums must've just hid in their dorm rooms shitposting instead of socializing if they think college events = children.

>The size of icecream cone
>Free bounces instead of free passage into bouncer
((()))

> these infantile losers want to run your country and tell you how to live

They should be hanging from lamp posts.

What's wrong with this? Ice cream tastes good and it's fun to jump really high. There aren't any
>safe spaces
It's just comfort food and excercise.

The real autists are the arts students that are reverting to childlike levels of social incompetence to the point where they cannot even manage the stress of everyday life without drugs or ludicrously childish relapses that the state and school system seems more than willing to indulge.

>Hey I've hit an arbitrary age number, time to throw out everything I find fun and replace it only with approved adult™ activities. Surely caring so much what others think of me makes me an adult

I remember attending a cousin's birthday party when I was 10 or so & they had icecream and bouncy houses.
They're a little old for it eh

My uni gave out fruit and flowers to students to make them less stressed, my tuition fees are £9000

What's wrong? Where are the Jews?

It's a fucking university, not a pre-school. You tell us we're social rejects and yet you're acting like literal children

This is honestly just a social event that colleges throw from time to time. Maybe if you guys ever left your dorm rooms and socialized with real life people who's ultimate discussion is posting frogs on an anime board you'd know this

>waaaah people are having fun
And you're the ones telling them to grow up

The jews are probably behind the bouncy castles, keeping the adults as children so they can truly rule the world

my de-stress programma

>Needing alcohol to de stress
Degenerate alcoholic

For fucks sake, I went to this uni and there was none of this shit. Not even a whiff of SJW and this was 3 years ago.

Sort it out swan fuckers.

Off camera selling the ice cream and renting the bouncy castle to the college
>Oy vey all that stress from the student loans we gave them is terrible mr college president!
>You better get them some relaxation time in too, for a nominal fee of course :^)

If you find that shit enjoyable as an adult then yes, you really do need to grow up

Fucking normies actually defending this degeneracy.

"but muh loans (which I don't intend to pay) are so high, why not indulge in this nonsense"?

Because you admit you no longer have any power to sway the financial system. So you ask for baubles to keep you occupied. And you're convinced (as a child who engages in unrealistic fantasies) that the moment they stop letting you have nice things you will have the power to stop them.

(((They're))) taking away your power to stop them by taking away your ability to plan long-term and actually put resources towards your communities.

The normies have been exposed

gtfo mom

I personally don't but I'm not going to be so self conscious and judgmental to tell people how they can or cannot have fun in order to pass my personal arbitrary metricts to meet my flawed idea of adulthood

>personal arbitrary metricts
well at least that you admitted that your opinion is worthless.

The're not even normies. They're infantile cornholing faggots.

Poor attempt at deflection in order to not actually have an argument. Don't bother commenting unless you actually have something intelligent to say

OP is an uneducated nigger

College is stressful, ice cream and bounce house are wholesome ways to bring the stress level down

KYS

Smash it all over the place, bring milk.

Your an educated Jew, What's worse?

>Ice Cream
>Bouncy House
Throw in a clown and pony, all on taxpayers dime, while you're at it!

And these are the folks who come here to shill for leftard ideals, will probably be promoted ahead me solely due to nepotism, and enjoy their ignorant, foolish lives while guys like me have to clean up the mess and pay the bill.

Seriously, ruination before the Second Coming of Christ when!?

>America is becoming more cucked than Canada
feels bad desu

Let's not go that far. We may have bouncy houses but you have bullpits

College is only stressful if you're a security guard at VA tech.

You, meanwhile, are coddled and babysat for 4 years while being a legal fucking adult.

Kill yourself.

No fucking wonder that failures like Sanders are popping up.

Lincolnshire is England you fucking leaf.

Leaf, it's in england

My University brings in a bunch of puppies to help students destress from finals.

I'd call it liberal safe space.pandering, but puppies kick ass, so I'll leave it be.

so gown man and woman are happy about children ice cream and jumping castles?

Raise livestock too.

plaNT a cow!! Duh

>There's people in this thread unironically defending a fucking bouncy castle at a university

We are going to be judgmental about it because we can be. And it's beneficial to have 20 year old men and women, not 20 year old children. If your perspective on adulthood is "flawed", then maybe you're not fit to correct others who may have a better idea of what adulthood actually is.

I'm here to yell you about National-Islamism.
Only Islam will cleanse the European countries of the subhuman Arabs and Pakis and only Islam will kill the Jew.

>college students treated like little kids to destress
On one hand, it may be taken just as some goofy, light-hearted initiative that shouldn't be looked too deep into. On the other, I don't know, seems kinda undermining the image of places of higher learning for adjusted adults universities should be.

One way or another, I'd prefer this to actual safe places and antifa rallies.

>people are having fun
>shit on them because the way they're having fun hurts my feelings

All coming from the guy who posts on an anonymous anime forum with a pony and hentai board

>CAN'T FLIM FLAM THE JIM JAM

>Only Islam will cleanse the European countries of the subhuman Arabs and Pakis and only Islam will kill the Jew
Even if that'd be true what's the point if it'd take their place afterwards. It'd still be shit, possibly even more disruptive shit.

...So you start off in kindergarten and end in kindergarten

>free

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IT'S NOT FREE YOU STUPID CUNT
it's why your tuition is like 6 figures

>7 posts to defend this degeneracy

>no posts containing an actual argument other than "It hurts my feelings"

Grow the fuck up.

The bouncy castle is ridiculous. But the ice-cream is fine. Who doesn't like ice-cream? Who wouldn't want to take a break for a few minutes on a stressful day with free ice-cream? Quit bitching at everything.

Even worse is being a trailer nigger.

They're all retarded liberal children who want to validate paying $40k/year for a useless "education" that involves stress puppies and protecting gender pronouns.

All of them should be gassed.

> what's the point if it'd take their place afterwards
Traditional values, many qt wives, many white children, no degeneracy, no homos, no Jews.
It's almost heaven.

>getting butthurt over an opinion on an anonymous armenian holocaust denial emporium forum
>over bouncy castles

if you take the kid dick out of your mouth you could probably move on with your life

>it's why your tuition is like 6 figures
Collused to be cheap, but then Carter and Clinton decided that every worthless nog deserved a shitstained college degree and decided to subsidize loans, that colleges get paid with zero risk, so they can jack up tuition and fees exponentially with no consequences. If Trump had balls he's force the schools to lower tuition back to 1980's levels or start seizing assets.

>many white children
towelheads are shitskins, kraut. Stop drinking the merkel koolaid.

>which I don't intend to pay
That's why they made them inescapable

Dafuq?

Here you usually get private companies giving away free coffee or energy drinks.

And no goddamn bouncy castles.

>they're in university
Obviously, that's why it's a big bouncy house

We will help you kill the jew, if you go back home.

Do we have a deal?

I'm not butt hurt at all. You're the one offering no valid points at all

>towelheads are shitskins
White Islam exists. Islamic nationalism is the only way.

>free ice cream

Nothing wrong with free food.

>free bouncy castle

What the fuck is this shit?

I'm white, idiot. Christianity is dead and controlled by the Jew. White sharia is the only way to win.

Free ice cream sounds pretty good actually.

the one salient point you are trying to make is that we can't judge them because "ADULTHOOD IS MADE UP DONT JUDGE CUZ YA NEVR NO LOL XD"

Oh wait I've been baited. kys

I thought the Jewish religion was controlled by the Jews?

My school brings in doggo's for students to pet to help relieve stress. I shamelessly pet the dog for a bit because I missed my dog back home.

I wouldn't be surprised if they start putting adult sized playgrounds with big slides, swings and see-saws in all of these universities. And then in 10 years when this same generation of fags is in the work place they will demand the same.

>fun activities bad
>drugs good
You're a real adult, eh

I'd take the free ice cream. Bouncy castle is stupid though.

but you can't judge them, you're idea of adulthood is flawed

You are a weak pathetic faggot that will be slaughtered by both sides, useful idiot.

Well, Jesus was a Jew and the Church now says the kikes are "chosen people".
Islam on the other hand says, that Jews must be killed in all cases, as they are a cursed race.
You can go full Hitler and it's covered under your freedom of religion.

Well you should because this shit shouldn't be allowed at universities of all places

But you're still judging them even though you aren't following MY idea of adulthood (drug free). So we're in a pickle. It's like none of it matters at all