FALSE FLAG INCOMING

Bodies of 23 dead kids have been stolen from Idlib hospitals. #WhiteHelmets may be preparing another chemical false flag. No MSM coverage!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DrShajulIslam
liveleak.com/view?i=8d0_1478018838
hrw.org/news/2017/05/01/syria-new-evidence-shows-pattern-nerve-agent-use
wespeakbodylanguage.tumblr.com/post/25869928234/gesture-steepling
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sad

many such cases

THEN IVANKA IS GOING TO CRY AGAIN AND DADDY TRUMP WILL DECLARE WAR BECAUSE HE'S TOO DUMB TO USE HIS OWN BRAINS RRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

how do upvote?

bump

twitter.com/DrShajulIslam this fake fraud fag has the best shit for a good laugh

Isn't it funny how people spam fake happening threads all the time and now that there legit might be happening something, same people are magically silent

JUST

because there is nothing to cover. pretty sure it's just another gas leak.

Cnn probably already looked into it and nothing substantial can be found. Anybody else feels really sleepy right now?

How long do they usually wait before activating the false flag? Last time they did this it took a week.

It might happen whenever, if it happens. When last "gas attack" happened there was one anti-Assad journalist who tweeted 24 hours before it happened
Was this proven to be fake, no?

I don't think it was proven fake, but the attack also coincided with 250 people being kidnapped from a neighboring city, which just happened to be the same number of victims.

write "TO THE TOP, BASED PEDE!” in the name field

DADDY

BOMB SYRIA

AGAIN

WHERES THE PROOF ASSAD BITCHES???

Well gee I don't know, we're still waiting for proof that Assad did gas his people, those who claim it happened seem to be out of proofs

who is sarah abdallah and where is her proof? just some random bitch says shit on twitter and people believe it?

fake tweet, fake news. now im sleepy.

I like how they keep using the same trick. Eventually it will be found out. Will this be the time?

They have to film and edit a few vids first so at least a few days. But maybe a few weeks.

(speechless)
Uhh.... well here on the board , you have to press (Alt +f4) for windows and ( Command + Q) for MAC

DADDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ohhh Wow some vague allegation about that would be the greatest geopolitical scandal this year. I totally believe this, I'm a assadshill now.

NOW I AM SLEEPY

Need more proofs and would love to see proofs for the 250 missing villagers. Until then I'm skeptical but lurking.

Bump

Nothing to see here just another (((terror))) attack.

liveleak.com/view?i=8d0_1478018838

>ASSAD BITCHES
hi schlomo

Fake news. The White Helmets would just make fresh dead bodies. Way cheaper than a hospital heist

By the way Russia bombed a hospital yesterday

SPREAD THIS SHIT

SAME TWITTER ACCOUNT THAT HIGHLIGHTED THE "GAS ATTACK" 24 HOURS PRIOR

FUCKING SPREAD THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEE

Aaaaaaaand there goes the Assad/putin shill narrative

Download Bonzi Buddy™ Addon

Source me rq

Bump.

Bump

Fucking shame isnt it. But he is using his brain. In reality hes trapped: do i not attack and risk it being real and look like someone who doesnt care or do i please the people who hate me by attacking?

Just cant wait .... maybe some movie directors could give their opinions this time...

hrw.org/news/2017/05/01/syria-new-evidence-shows-pattern-nerve-agent-use

SLIDE IS REAL

Thank you toothpaste

'looking like someone who doesn't care' was part of why Trump got elected. The last thing anyone wants is another """caring""" POTUS.

just ask your mother to reply

What does this mean?

>filler cap is conveniently on the surface and not buried 1-2m underground
>the whole "container" is green, not just 2 bands.

yeah totaly looks like a KhAB-250

Proofs?

blimp

>please believe random twitter slut
>I don't understand how time zones work

They store dead kids in Hospitals?

I doubt this is anything at all. Sounds made up. These Twitter account "news breaks" or false flag exposures are unreliable. About 1 in 10000 are right. I'd ignore this.

I doubt this is anything at all. Sounds made up. These Twitter account "news breaks" or false flag exposures are unreliable. About 1 in 10000 are right. I'd ignore this.

Bump

>ITS MAY BE MADE IN SOVIET!!
>Almost like 99% of the other weapons moderate terrorists have been using to murder civilians!
>evidence suggest.... say witnesses reporting textbook symptoms you can read off google
Aaaand its literally nothing again

GOTTA SHILL FAST

Where's the proof that the attack even happened? You're the one making a claim that a thing happened, so you're the one who needs to provide evidence for that claim, Shlomo.

keep drinking the kool-aid

ISRAEL IS NOT HAPPY FAGS

oh look, a piece of metal in a hole with some green shit on it

also, I can't find a damn thing on this KhAB-250 except for news articles which use this image, or similar claims that were posted today or yesterday, so unless you can source that bomb with something legitimate, I have 0 reason to believe you

holy shit, at least the guy was strapped down for the ride

The anti Assad shills are all over this! False Flag cancelled now.

Why is it that even the smallest most bull shit hearsay rumors fly and spread about Trump then there's at least half-way decent or more credible sources for suspicious activities and Trump can't come out and say "HEY EVERYONE, Isn't it just a bit coincidental that a journalist predicted a fucking "gas" attack or the coincidence of bodies of victims that are touted all over the media go missing????"

Like seriously, he has the fucking biggest pulpit, he should be able to at least entertain all sides to a situation. It's like the US is the fucking teacher looking at two shit-kids fighting.
The blame doesn't just rest with the media but they exasperate it.

No one is being paid to shill for Assad. It is a Rebel funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear his regime.

No one is being paid to shill for Assad. It is a Rebel funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear his regime.

Fake news. Who the fuck is this bitch and what credibility does she have?

Holy fuck all those videos. They are the definition of "Everyone look busy". No one is actually doing anything in them. Just shuffling around, moving stuff, picking things up and putting them down.

Even the "children victim" being carried in were clearly dusted with plaster before, just so they could be put on a seat, then picked up to leave the dust there.

Meanwhile the "doctor" is just vloging without a care in the world.

It's so fucking fake. How does anyone fall for this?

Good point. Just saying why he did it.

Don't worry, they can still use bodies of illegals from leftover Podesta parties.

heh
sure memed that news outlet

Nah they're just getting organ harvested.

Nevermind this new moderate Jihadist PR push already got debunked. The authors is a retarded shill who just didn't know what the fuck he was talking about.

HOLY SHIT, BASED MUSLIM DICTATOR IS IN DANGER.

>Trump can't come out and say
Hmm, I wonder (((why))). Next time he talks about this kind of stuff, see if he has a certain hand positioning. He's either being threatened or blackmailed.

hospitals have morgues

HABBS

What hand position should I look for? I'm used to seeing his gesturing and he talks w/ his hands but I don't know what to look at that would be like "distress" or anxiety etc etc (blackmail/force)

it's a ХAБ-250 bomb

That hand position is called hand steepling. It signals pure confidence and power.

Source?

Sure that's what it signifies but it's unusual how he does it during certain times, such as after his "meeting" with Obama.

Yes. Usually in the basement. Where did you think they put them while waiting for funeral?

Because the bar was set pretty high by 5 Israelis who came to New York to film airplanes crashing into the WTC on morning of 9/11/2001 but where let go by U.S. intellegence without any investigation and questioning on order of Israel, because of course there is nothing suspiscious about them.

You might find this helpful.
wespeakbodylanguage.tumblr.com/post/25869928234/gesture-steepling
inb4 tumblr

>just some random bitch says shit on twitter and people believe it?

Such is the dystopian hell we live in.

this poor syrian was also attacked with chemical weapons and needed to be immediately attached to an iv to save his life
TRUMP DO SOMETHING!!!!

Le jihadi propaganda pushed by human rights watch xD

mason hand signals, flashes them when he's with other masons (aka actors who are 'in on it')

There probably a whole apparatus to promote people like this to push the story. Also
>UK-trained doctor hailed a hero for treating gas attack victims in Syria stood trial on terror offences ‘and belonged to the group that kidnapped British reporter John Cantlie’

it is like the twilight zone

What's more likely is deep state is holding something over his head like either allow military industrial complex to function or suffer economy collapse/other major disaster that fucks up your presidency.

Don't talk badly about Sarah. She is a babe and I'm going to marry her.

It's not the first time and there are other (((parties))) benefiting from this.

8349834 upvotes!! Praying for you!