Why did this pope retire again?

ncregister.com/blog/mazurczak/benedict-xvi-warns-of-dangerous-situation-with-radical-atheism-and-radical

Deus Vult

Other urls found in this thread:

ncregister.com/blog/mazurczak/benedict-xvi-warns-of-dangerous-situation-with-radical-atheism-and-radical
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtoLiD_CE7o&ytbChannel=MetaCitizen
remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/articles/item/2610-the-gall-of-the-st-gallen-mafia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Ratzinger_as_Prefect_of_the_Congregation_for_the_Doctrine_of_the_Faith#Response_to_sex_abuse_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll bite.
He's cancer.

He was too old and frail to take on the gays that have infested and destroyed the Church.

(((they))) had shit on him so he had to step down to get replaced by a cultural marxist (((pope)))

Pope Benedict is the real pope

kikes forced him out and replaced him with a marxist pedophile

The gay lobby had Benedict removed since Pope Benedict was against cultural Marxism.
Also Pope Benedict was a nazi youth
And deep down in his heart has fond me.mories of Hitler.

So were all the other Popes before him. A Pope does not retire. Why was he an exception?

>ncregister.com/blog/mazurczak/benedict-xvi-warns-of-dangerous-situation-with-radical-atheism-and-radical
>Deus Vult
based Benedict XVI I miss you :'<

>Pope
>deep down in his heart has fond me.mories of Hitler.
'murrican education

... You mean the gay pedophiles who his sole job it was to protect before he was even elected to the position? Okay...

he has seen more than a man could handle

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtoLiD_CE7o&ytbChannel=MetaCitizen

There's been other instances of Popes stepping down like Celestine V.

- incompatibility with EU's and (((global))) politics
- to stop the attacks on Vatican by being replaced with a left leaning Pope
- conflict within the Vatican
- age and health
- etc.

>tfw to intelligent to be pope

Well...there were some rumours in my home city St. Gallen but our bishops and cardinals denied those claims.

remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/articles/item/2610-the-gall-of-the-st-gallen-mafia

He was forced to retire ans is currently being held hostage by the jesuits mainly ((him)) as he was going to announce the coming of ADONAI and wanted to crack down on vatican corruption.

So many delusional retards in this thread Ratzinger was/is a monster. If you are a Catholic you are a fucking retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Ratzinger_as_Prefect_of_the_Congregation_for_the_Doctrine_of_the_Faith#Response_to_sex_abuse_scandal

His job was literally to cover up and protect pedophiles

A

>A leaf

do they really deliberately try to breed the worst humanity has to offer there?

go on, you can tell us your secret

>radical atheism

What did he mean by this ?

Retards trying to force their beliefs on others. Or lack of.

>What did he mean by this ?
commies and feminists and rl nazis

That's exactly backwards. Purging of pedos from the Church has only started after the handling of pedo cases was moved to Ratzinger's department.

He didn't retire. He was forced out.

He meant people who dont slobber over nigger feet. It scares christians when whitey doesnt grovel at a niggers feet

>warns about radical atheism
>"you might not even understand the strength of my disbelief"

also, I'm a radical non-speaker of lithuanian.

>le pedo myth

Fuck off back to your (((journalists)))

radicalized atheist terrorist
they are hedonist sinners but also have an agenda
bc they only care about pleasure but they will sacrifice everything and work hard to convert good christians
bc having more atheist is better for them
??? i lost my train of thought

Kicked out by the jesuits

He finally realized the extent to which communists and homosexuals infiltrated the Church and he was way too old and weak to deal with the forces arrayed against him.

lol if jewsus does not return real fast xianity is all finished

this is indeed a dying religion unlike any other

from it's core outwards.

okay, now having actually read this shit, he does not warn about radical anything; he has a beef with muslim and atheistic states, as in, states not controlled by the pope. the guy who made up the headline is a moron.

indeed. reminder that {{{francis}}} is the first jesuit pope, and jesuits are bound by oath not to seek papacy. also reminder that the jesuit order contains one of the world's top intelligence agencies, the wealth of the vatican bank and their army, the knights of malta.

some kikes probbly have him fiddle some kids before assuming the position

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULTDEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

“Between 1555 and 1931 the Society of Jesus [i.e., the Jesuit Order] was expelled from at least 83 countries, city states and cities, for engaging in political intrigue and subversion plots against the welfare of the State, according to the records of a Jesuit priest of repute [Thomas J. Campbell]. …Practically every instance of expulsion was for political intrigue, political infiltration, political subversion, and inciting to political insurrection.” J.E.C. Shepherd (Canadian historian)

The war [i.e., the American Civil War of 1861-1865] would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits."
--Abraham Lincoln

"The Jesuits are a MILITARY organization, not a religious order. Their chief is a general of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery. And the aim of this organization is power – power in its most despotic exercise – absolute power, universal power, power to control the world by the volition of a single man. Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms – and at the same time the greatest and most enormous of abuses." -Napoleon I