You deserve it

Look weenies. You're all crying about the unfairness in the media on how things like violence against whites is handled. You whine about rapes on white women buy immigrants. You're always trying to get people to care that no one seems to be covering these things and they don't get the same reaction as when it happens to POC. Well I'm going to clue you in on why that is. The rest of the planet outside of your little internet tree houses seems to understand this but you somehow haven't caught on yet. Its really simple..

You deserve it. Its justice. Every single white man woman and child on this planet deserves to die screaming. Everyone but you understands this. This is why there is no outrage when some blonde bitch gets cut to pieces. She was the vessel for more white supremacy to come into this world and its a good thing that she's dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/05/02/school-district-berkeley-riot-organizers-tried-to-brainwash-students-into-left-wing-activism-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you in a white country using white technology?

Are your inferior people incapable of innovation, and have to hang on the coat tails of your intellectual superiors?

>1 post by this ID

8/10 bait.

best nigger

Quite frankly this was the most stupid troll piece I've ever seen written. And I've been on for a while now...

You have your own country, do the world a favor and move there with the rest of your ilk

The U.S. was never a white country. What does white even mean?

I really like this copypasta, we should spread it on all MSM news sites comments sections, youtube comments etc. Redpill the normies with this copypasta. Maybe finish it with a "All white women, men, and children deserve to be raped and murdered.

It was and should've stayed that way. If you don't like whitey you should move to Africa, where you can play with your fellow porch monkeys anytime you want.

I would risk the jail time to kick your teeth in and piss on you.

He's just baiting. Honestly we need to stoke the fires of shit like this. It will piss more and more of our people off so they do something.

Go home Tariq, you're drunk.

If the entire planet knows it, why are you all so scared of openly declare those things? Way to earn your revenge. Make sure to play the victim card as soon as some white person walks into your 'safe space'. The kikes are the only really dangerous enemy. Most asians don't get involved in this PC bullshit, and nigs and mudslimes are way to dumb to succeed in any of their endeavours. So, next time remember that if it weren't for the white man you and your kin would still be dickwashers.

You know, shit like this makes me think that the US should have sided with Hitler. The world would have been far better off for it.

whites have given the most to this world, if other races really want to we equal they should be doing the work whites are doing right now for the world

OLD
Colin Flaherty already says these myths in every video

>blacks are victims of white racism all the time everywhere that explains everything
>white people do it to
>white people deserve it

try again, faggot

Listen you nigger, being ignorant of history will only get you so far. White people haven't done anything unique in terms of the crimes they've committed, yet have done extraordinary things in terms of the good they've done. Stop feeling embarrassed that your people are subhuman and actually go out and achieve something.

P.S. white supremacy is an excuse for niggers to behave like niggers and blame their problems on other people, the East Asians never speak of this because they're not subhuman like you

Alright, obvious bait but I'll bite.
What do you expect happens when whites reach certain conclusions as their situation progressively gets worse? We're talking the most bloodthirsty race on earth for the first time in history NOT infighting but turning their anger outward. You faggots might have gotten away with it if you slowed down and made it less blatantly obvious, I'm really going to enjoy this.

>abduct blacks as property
>get mad when they don't vanish when they're no longer industrially useful

Ok OP.

Hey antifa, did you know that you are part of a pedophile organization?

dailycaller.com/2017/05/02/school-district-berkeley-riot-organizers-tried-to-brainwash-students-into-left-wing-activism-video/

How bow dah?

>8/10 edge

hang nigger

It is ageist to imply that "children" (an arbitrary definition and category of human with no basis in reality) can't consent.

i agree . so go and find some white blond girls to rape or kill her with axe