ANTIFA DOMESTIC TERRORIST GROUP

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-people-ask-federal-government-declare-antifa-domestic-terrorist-organization

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-people-ask-federal-government-declare-antifa-domestic-terrorist-organization

Let's work to get these signatures! Antifa must be named a domestic terrorist organization. For the victim of the Antifa Slasher, ensure he did not die in vain! Spread the link far and wide. Be sure to add some antifa violence in the thread as well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WQS7_2J37Y
youtube.com/watch?v=I1P6RG0oo1s
youtube.com/watch?v=a72QsE0QLHw
discord.gg/A93cQ
darktriadman.com/2017/04/26/violent-solutions-official-launch-countdown-has-started/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

upvoted

Bump

Will our names be publicized?

Nah, just put a fake name if you're worried

Antifa beware

Let's do this!

Unless the thread dies

This would be the biggest black eye we could give Antifa, if it can be pulled off.

>tfw Pol is 80% slide threads lately

Don't have names for these ones yet.

Bump

Fug is the antifa slasher?

BUMP

Top left looks like he took the bogpill.

fump

Signed

Where can I post some antifa leaks I found a page with active members

bump

fucking kek

uh, god who does the lighting for college humor these days? are they trying to make them look as ugly as possible? I mean for fuck sake, it looked better in the old days when they were shooting on fucking flip phones.

bumk

Bump. Let's keep this going. Make it happen Sup Forums.

bump, this thread needs to live

Bump

Make a thread about it

Bump

are these the police jail photo?

Also, recommended watching:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WQS7_2J37Y

youtube.com/watch?v=I1P6RG0oo1s

youtube.com/watch?v=a72QsE0QLHw

Only faggot lefties use that bullshit Obama slacktivist bullshit. Just tweet at trump.

Post to the-donald. Those fuckers believe everything and do anything

Join if you want to help infiltrate antifa and sabotage them during riots/protests discord.gg/A93cQ

Link and a WTF this is for and HTF do we use it?

This explains it well

darktriadman.com/2017/04/26/violent-solutions-official-launch-countdown-has-started/

Nice! Technology working for the good guys.

>Blessedlioness

fucking niggers I swear

Post this everywhere

Kek I ain't putting my name on shit faggot

For the record, Facebook is shit and sometimes unaffiliated people get added to groups by the person running it or another person in the group without permission and without knowing they're in it.

DO NOT go off on these people unless you know they contribute to the group.

Done

Why don't you guys just bring Louisville Sluggers and bust kneecaps?

It's not that difficult.

t. antifa

I'm not saying they definitely aren't involved I'm saying be careful. I just don't want to have to hear about retards here fucking with uninvolved people and being counterproductive nuisances in an effort to feel like they're contributing. Being a neutral black and getting harassed by a bunch of 'white supremacist neo-nazis' doesn't exactly make antifa look unappealing.