Talking Politics with Women

Is it worth engaging in a political discussion with women?

Every time a girl tries talking to me about politics, I just smile and imagine what she would look like with my cock in her mouth. Most of the time they follow what is trendy and start crying if your rebuttals are backed with facts.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pOMCmVc3wY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You must ALWAYS avoid useless political debates, your life will be 10 times better trust me.

women are hypnotised and it's genuinely traumatic for them to realise they've been duped so totally

Why would you want to talk politics with women?

I don't understand this meme where people want to date women like Lauren Southern or any of the other political women. Yeah they're hot but I don't want to fucking listen to my gf talking about her latest twitter battle or the SJWs or the chances of Le Pen to win.

You got friends for that.

I know that girl from a sorority in college. She has taken at least 20 dicks

I don't think so, politics require a certain level of lack of emotions in order to make rational decisions the same happens with business, doesn't mean that women can't do it it just means that on average they don't have the same level of predisposition to do so.

Whenever I talk politics with women, I always make it a game to have them realize that they are being controlled by outside forces, whether it be Disney, Facebook or whatever being used to do so. I like pulling out the fact that they are being told what their opinions are supposed to be.
Seeing the existential crisis come over their face is the best thing ever. It's that realization that they are being controlled and they like it.

Women don't think with logic. Rather, they think based on emotion. Avoid mixing women and politics at any cost.

>You must ALWAYS avoid useless political debates, your life will be 10 times better trust me.
Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums?

>Every time a girl tries talking to me about politics, I just smile and imagine what she would look like with my cock in her mouth

You floored me mate :DDD

no, don't bother.

lmao

I think he meant irl, and i kinda agree with him it's never worth the hassle

>Avoid mixing women and politics at any cost

yet you're probably one of those cucks wanting a woman to decide France's future

One of my favorite movies, 12 Angry Virgins

>She has taken at least 20 dicks

So your sayin I've got a chance....

You shouldn't for anybody unless you know FOR SURE they aren't going to lash out.

Women however tend to lash out and label you simply for stating the truth. Tell a black woman that democrats have done nothing for black people, they help our community and welfare is another slave system and she will blow a gasket.

>the poor refugees
>i think everyone should have equal rights
>i think lepen/trump/... is very scary

I think you're lost, this isn't t_d

This is every woman ever.

>scary
every fucking time dude
every
fucking
time

Many men are not worth having political discussions with either.
If you arent listening to women, you are probably just missing their points.

Fug, forgot to remove name.

>I just smile and imagine what she would look like with my cock in her mouth
This is the natural response.

Will you be my gf? London?

Don't engage in discussion with women , period.

It sure is frustrating.

I'm in the middle of redpilling my fiancee. The amount of MSM lies she considers fact is just silly. She thought that there were only a few thousand ISIS members, that immigration couldn't be causing that many problems in Europe, hadn't heard of half of the terror events, and was under the impression that right wingers were more violent these days.

I showed her antifa shit this week, influx in crime rates with immigration in Germany/France/Sweden, numbers on amounts of ISIS members, how media is omitting facts and not touching unsavory stories... She cried, but has started reading more in her own.

She carried the g42 I bought for her the first time last week. She's working in trying to legally carry more.

It's a good thing we dont care what you wetbacks have to say then.

>The_Cuckold
What they beat /polacks/ in virgin density and in being insatiable snowflakes, it's far easier to trigger niggers and crackers alike here since the mods give precisely zero shits and aren't (overly) triggered by dissent.

inb4 banned for this post

>Every time a girl tries talking to me about politics, I just smile and imagine what she would look like with my cock in her mouth.
including your sister Op?
Ew you fucking degerate. This is Sup Forums not /r9k/

You are correct sir (madam?) , i am indeed a Mexican using a Uruguayan proxy.

Good catch.

Tell her something is "disgusting" and never bring it up again. All that matters to a woman is being admired by people she admires. "Disgusting" leaves no room for admiration.

If she changes her opinion to yours, then she wants to have sex with you. If she doesn't change her opinion or tries to argue with you, then she cares more about that issue than having sex with you.

Getting a reply is now considered "triggering" someone. That really makes me think.

>allowing your sister to act like a man
Degenerate

So what would you like to listen to your gf about? Makeup?

Good shit nigger

I could be your gf. My weenie is very feminine.

Why have a "girlfriend" if you're not friends? Might as well just be fuckbuddies if you don't enjoy doing anything else together.

>Uruguayan proxy
Like you don't know that OP es un puto maricon

It's impossible to have any level of logical discussion with women. They are emotional creatures that aren't swayed by facts. Whatever feels good to them is the answer.

Here's some examples-
War is a necessary evil that can be used for the greater good. A women would read that and get all sad that some civilian casualties will happen even it means the end of a terrorist organization like ISIS or whatever the flavor of the month generic enemy is.

They're just going to virtue signal at you. They cannot function without social support. Unlike a man, who can pursue convictions even in isolation, a woman cannot.

Get them in an environment where they will receive support for virtue signalling what you want, and they absolutely will.

>Is it worth engaging in a political discussion with women?

no.

Oh look it's another SA insisting he is 'blanco'. I'm half wog, and I'm still whiter than you, Jose.

Yeah that's my point. I talked shit about sandniggers with my ex, good times. I wasn't able to convince her of the Jewish problem but at that time I wasn't well read on the subject so that's my fault for jumping the gun

Sure thing , sunshine.

>Is it worth engaging in a political discussion with women?
No. I just zone out when I'm talking to women. Nod and smile politely, just like with any other crazy person.

similar to what i do user. i like your style

Simon.

eh I am not muslim, Ahmed
the netherlands gave women the right to vote before serbia

THIS 100x. Subtle redpills man. That is the key. Do not argue with women, just plant tiny red seeds into their minds. They will eventually sprout

Ok, and? Oh no your girlfriend is pissed at your political opinions and wont sleep with you! The horror!

12 Angry Virgins, such a masterpiece, based virgin no. 8. Fucking virgin no. 10 tho, he's pol in a nutshell ain't he?

I want to gas the blacks while saving as many human lives as possible, is that so wrong? Fuck war, it should be avoided.

I know the feeling. You have some balls for bringing up the jewish question to your girlfriend though.

Good graphic, but
>I'm a guy, btw
I have never seen this happen. If anything there seems to be a tendency for women on the internet to assert their status as a female in order to claim the conversational privilege that they feel entitled to and that the anonymous format of the internet frequently denies them.

Women are not allowed to vote since they don't pay taxes.

> NO

I'm not a man. Stop shitposting though.

Show some tits and I will

Every time I see a woman talk about politics, I think of all the Jewish brainwashing they go through and just picture this

youtube.com/watch?v=2pOMCmVc3wY

But your way is good too.

She lives in a Somali-infested shithole so the racepill came natural to her. Niggers catcalling her and shit.

you are a roastie arnt you ?

Ami , i could fuck you.

You should only to the point where it's clear to her that she has no fucking clue what she's talking about (99.9999% of women). At that point, you are free to embrace your role as the dominating ideological force.

Nah, I'm the motherfucking former POTUS. Certainly was and am a prolific roaster, however, Mr. kraut refugee-cuckee

My nigga

You're a dumb piece of shit. Kill yourself.

It is usually not worth it to engage in political discussions with your gf. If you go ahead and do it anyway, just remember that you have to appeal to their insticts or turn their brainwashing against them. Women don't communicate with logical sentences, never forget that.

FYI, your gf hates you to. If you don't marry her she'll dump your ass and find someone else. If you do marry her she'll divorce your ass and take everything you own. And that's exactly what you deserve, you peice of human garbage. Kill yourself. I'll enjoy watching your country burn to the ground.

You're the kind of guy whom i consider to be funny , but i also want to bash his brains in at the same time.

>the way you talk

and you accuse others to be virgins

I concur

This is the right move honestly, don't waste time trying to argue.

Now we know you are the virgin

>Talking with Women

Just don't do it, they never shut the fuck up.

Am i the only one that likes seeing people suffering?

A fucking leaf everybody...

>implying you talk to girls
>girllaughing.jpg

Nordicuck rather got it right guys, women should be ensured that guys can take care of that and we don't want to bother them with the boring stuff.
Generally, if you really want to talk with them about politics you should take it to the more worldview-level discussion and average joe's issues. A least that is my experience.

the women approach to politics is 100% emotional and therefore any logical discussions with them is absolutely pointless

>talk to a woman about politics
>she disagrees with your opinion
>ends up filing a false rape claim against you

Nah, fuck that

Now for today's lesson

>things that didn't happen

Tomorrow we'll read more about OPs homosexual tendencies.

I couldn't have a relationship with a woman I can't talk politics with.

no its not worth it

>Lauren Southern
>legit politics

She's literally a meme seeking attention.

I doubt she could tell you the difference between the house and senate.

Welp , i'm out this bread.

You , yes you reading this.

You know that unsolvable problem you have?

Yeah , THAT one.

You should kill yourself.

That will make it go away.

Now if you'll exuse me , i have better things to do with my time.

This thread is legit truth, Once i engaged in political discussion with a woman. As soon as i started talking facts and droppin red pills she continuously kept talking over me.
I ended up saying look there is no point debating if your going to talk over me in a debate we take turns.
I walked away returned to my room and closed the door
I KID YOU NOT, SHE CONTINUED SPEAKING FOR A FURTHER 5 MINUTES WITH NO ONE LISTENING OR EVEN IN HER VICINITY. It was as if she was trying to prove a point to her self.

A

How can a man be this fucking stupid? You knew she was talking, you were listening, and she knew that.

fuck your cock desu

I will if you will, you piece of shit.

All in due time.

I don't see a problem discussing with them if they are interested and/or can discuss with you. As long as you don't get too invested with someone who is arguing like shit.

It's impossible to have an intelligent discussion with any woman. It's either she is fucking hot, but doesn't give a shit nor cares about how the Holocaust never happened, so she has no strong opinions on anything.
Or she is fucking ugly and holds these strong opinions but they are retarded opinions.
No in between. Women are only used for sex and reproduction. That's the only reason why God made them.

Seriously what is it with leafs and posting gore.

Mind you it bother me, it's just interesting that almost every gore post is either a leaf or a roach trying to trigger Americans.

leftism is emotionally satisfying "desert for breakfast, lunch and dinner" mentality, so it's popular and always will be

women are natural social climbers

so 90% of the time women are die-hard leftists.

There's nothing to "discuss" with them. To women politics are a proxy for marketing themselves.

It's called 'confirmation bias,' child

Rake yourself.