Praise Jesus thread

Praise our lord and savior, him who died for all our sins.
There will be never again someone like him, who loves all of god's children, even those who don't believe in him.
May we never forget his sacrifice he did in order to save us.
Amen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZjS4s8yi_g
youtube.com/watch?v=oxrr_3YO81E
youtube.com/watch?v=Aq2dDD-JbUA
youtube.com/watch?v=sCZfbbApdk4
youtube.com/watch?v=eq1EMcUV7ew
youtube.com/watch?v=47mt9kId5pE
youtube.com/watch?v=-vakLqTL-pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Peace be upon him

Lord have mercy.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God, have mercy on me, a sinner

1 . Love God with all your understanding, all your spirit and all your heart.

2. Love one another, like you love thyself

PRAISE CHRIST

Remember when the Jews were all like
>ah fug wat does romans do?
>ayo waaaaaa?
>dey got our nigga up on a cross?
>yo yo yo yo dat ain cool yo

Oh yeah, no, neither do I.

why you post an italian?

1. Enjoy your food and wine and praise God for it
2. Enjoy the work you do with your hand
3. Love and cherish your wife

Praise God, praise Jesus, submit yourself to the faith

Bless you my fellow anons.
How many christians are there in morocco? What's like to be one there? Also bless you
Jesus loves all of us. Let Sup Forums be for once a board of peace.

>even those who don't believe in him
sauce

Jesus never existed. His story is based on Alexander the Great's, mixed in with some nigger middle eastern messiah claimants.

>What's like to be one there?
I'm not a chrestian, I'm just paying my respects to a prophet.
>How many christians are there in morocco?
I think the n umber of churches outnumbers the Christians here.

youtube.com/watch?v=HZjS4s8yi_g

Even the Talmud talks about Christ, in a bad light, but it do. He lived. He lives.

>Let Sup Forums be for once a board of peace.
That's my meme m8. I'll let it come and go as I please.

At this moment, I'm not thinking to let the Jews go as much as I'm wondering about their law and if we should regard them as animals. Alfred Adask once won a case in a court of law arguing that the charges against him were void because the wording of the applicable law was "man and other animals" which equates man with an animal.

Isn't it strange that in most states the drug law is the same? I wonder who could be behind these laws?

>I think the n umber of churches outnumbers the Christians here.
interesting

Go worship your dead kike somewhere else, creedcuck.

Ephesians 4

2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.
26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
27 Neither give place to the devil.
28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

>even those who don't believe in him.
sauce?

Yeah, written at least 200 years (minimum) since his supposed death

After*

>You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him! For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!

1 Thessalonians 3

10 Night and day praying exceedingly that we might see your face, and might perfect that which is lacking in your faith?
11 Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way unto you.

4 Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.
2 For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.
3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;
5 Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:
6 That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.
7 For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.
8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.

That second part was
1 Thessalonians 4

13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.
14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
15 See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.
16 Rejoice evermore.
17 Pray without ceasing.
18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
19 Quench not the Spirit.
20 Despise not prophesyings.
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Whether he existed or not doesn't deminish the value of his words. His messages are even of our times, hopefully we will one day live the wayhe wanted us to live.
>prophet
It's a beginning user. Open your heart to him and he will lighten you path.
>I think the n umber of churches outnumbers the Christians here.
I always thought morocco was more open to religious freedom and there would some kind of christian groups like they exist in egypt for example. Guess I was wrong.
Bless you user for spreading these words.

RARE
A
R
E

and this part was 1 Thessalonians 5

1. Love God above all
2. Love thy neighbors
3. Pray a lot
4. Don't be a fornicator
5. Sanctify yourself for God

Glory to You my only light!

JESUS = GOD
ALIENS = DEMONS/FALLEN ANGELS.

Do not be deceived.

Amen!

Anyone up for starting a Christian town in the U.S., and turning it into a aesthetically beautiful/detailed place where we can turn it into an example of perfection. Everyone would have to work hard though, and we shouldn't have much of a problem if we get connected to the Internet and start online businesses (to bring in more income).

I LOVE YOU JESUS!

Fuck you, you piece of shit. People like you are making this world an unlivable place. I'd like to scoop out your eyes and shove them down your throat. Fuck you.

God bless ya!

The real abomination.

Do canadians whpe?

You post gore like it would make me any harm, I guess thats the mental power of a leaf.

Harm? I'm just fitting in with the theme of the thread. Stay on topic, cunt.

God is greatest. May god save us in the upcoming Apocolypse

hi sir, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savoir jesus christ

>I'm just fitting in with the theme of the thread. Stay on topic, cunt.
global rule 3

Lord Forgive your bigoted Soul.

praise the based invisible spaghetti monster

Thanks, I'll be sure to report you

hey man I'm trying to fund the bus, but I just need 65 cents, you got any change?

*find

my finger slipped, i got this old-ass phone, aww

Die, piece of shit.
>bigoted
It doesn't work for SJWs and it sure as fuck won't work for you. You are ruining this earth by your CHOICES and your BELIEFS. YOU are responsible for that. Your religion is not an inborn trait. Absolutely disgusting that you religiocunts play victim when people confront you with the plague your ideas and behaviours are on this earth.

He will return soon, i pray the body is ready when He does! HalleluYah

praise Jehovah, sanctified be his name

>being this delusional
You have the intelligence and grace of an earthworm.

you mad bro? all that hatred in your heart. I'll pray that your life becomes less miserable.

>dumb leaf posting degenerate shit

I used to like Canadians until I found pol.

You talk like being a Christian is the easier path.

Now you're getting it, you selfish lazy shit.

pol has opened my eyes to many truths, truths that cannot be unseen. truths like canadians are garbage human beings and deserve only Gehenna

>liking people
The fuck is wrong with you?

its not?

>only some of the humans are garbage
>being this naive

>most
>but especially canadians

Having to monitor your actions,
having to avoid your bad behavior and lust,
having to control your angry impulses,
forcing yourself to love the borderline unlovable,
keeping your faith alive in hard times,
keeping your motivation for prayer alive at all times,
keeping up with the law when you are tired, angry or sad,
thinking about the ultimate judgment by the creator itself when you know you screwed up badly so many times...

It's hard work.

meh, kill yourself

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, indivisible in Perfection but divisible in our Faith, I hope y'all have a great evening and night.

denying who you are
pretending you're above everyone else
going on ego trips
calling that justice
abusing children
denying the existence of death

Christians are garbage. Muslims are garbage. Jews are garbage.

No you don't, you hope an imaginary being SEES you wishing people well. You're trash. You're ruining the world because you are too weak to accept reality. You are a liar and a fraud. You should kill yourself.

>>throw all your worries and wrongdoings onto a deity, so you don't have to take personal responsibility.

Muh toughness in life.

Someone's grumpy this fine evening. Guess seeing me practice what I preach, my white CIS privileged religion that conquered more than half of this world, got you real upset, uh?

>I am my wrongdoings and trying to depart it is denying myself
>Trying to sanctify yourself is pretending to be the better man like wearing a medal
>???
>????
>?????
>You don't have to agree with me, it's what Christ taught, you don't have to like it, it's not force into you

the HAPPEING IS COMING

youtube.com/watch?v=oxrr_3YO81E

MUST SEE

UFOlogy has explained this

>Confirmed by contemporary sources
>Even his disciples doubted him

Heading to a discipleship tomorrow. I dont know how the lord can love me as I am but I pray that someday i can earn his acceptance.

Praise Jesus Christ

Had a convo with dad where he said there is no God because childhood leukemia and his friend's son who was younger than me dying of cancer.

How do I respond? He started with Syria which was obviously freewill but what about leukemia?

Just a reminder that "christians" on Sup Forums are all 15 year old larpers

pic related
I bet most of you are jews aswell.

all forms of Cancer are modern "man" made

this way of living is killing ppl by the millions

We all gotta go one way or another.

As my elementary school teach told me, "life isn't fair." He was right about that.

Bless your heart, user.

Why would 15 years old kids larp as christians? It's not a pop culture thing, it's the very opposite

Are you saying no one got cancer back in the days? Any sauce on that?
Yeah but it implies he does not care. So whether he exists or not is then irrelevent and therefore he does not exist.

Found these videos, can't remember how but
the rest of his channel sucks. But these videos are parts of the kjv by Alexander Scourby with music.

It was nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aq2dDD-JbUA
youtube.com/watch?v=sCZfbbApdk4
youtube.com/watch?v=eq1EMcUV7ew
youtube.com/watch?v=47mt9kId5pE
youtube.com/watch?v=-vakLqTL-pc

praised be odin who hung from the great tree for 9 days, who pierced his body with a spear, and gave the runes to the peoples of midgard, blessed us with wisdom and good spirit.

>Yeah but it implies he does not care. So whether he exists or not is then irrelevent and therefore he does not exist.
Not at all. Let me rephrase that for you. Life in this world is not fair.

Whatever comes after I don't know because I haven't been there.

praise moloch!

abar BA'ESH!!

So the solution is being an atheistic nihilist/egoist?
Uh, I guess I don't need morals, civilization, values, virtues, logic and most of all the community around me since only me's real after all.
Praise be unto the Holy Trinity, and stay based, fellow christanons.

Can someone explain to me why Catholic Bibles have more books contained in them?

Well thanks I guess but that isn't particularly satisfactory and isn't something I would be able to use as a response with a straight face.

Thanks anyway though

Blasphemer.

You don't really believe in any of these stories. Hence "lukewarm"
Not really loving nor putting your whole body into, but just pretending, in order to recieve a religion that appears to make men white and strong,

But the strongest gave it all up to defend their familes and nations against Islam

WHILE the Vikings sold white men and white waifus to Islam.
While Pagans gave sway and bowed to the god of the mudshits, WE did not deny our faith

WHILE YOURS DENIED OVER A FALLEN TREE

IN THE NAME OF SAINT BONIFACE

You have no laws cuck that forbid cuckoldry

GOOD LUCK WIT THAT

AS much as you larp as a pagan likewise you larp as a man with a good heart and fair skin

Praise to Jesus, He who came from Heaven and died for us on the cross so we may live with Him and our Heavenly Father in paradise.

Praise to God for all of creation and its magnificent complexity and His giving grace, God is truly wondrous to create such a universe for us.

Glory to God, Glory to Christ.

Amen.

Cuck
All these are Roman Catholic
btw

Not to mention others such as Richard the Lionheart, King Baldwin, and Jean Parisot de Valette

hey, glad to see someone else besides me posting this redpill.

Amen, Brother.