Why are they hated so much and (((who))) is behind it?

Mention Nickelback around normalfaggots, and you will likely trigger an involuntary reflex that has been planted in their minds by the (((media))).

>They SUCK!
>All their songs sound the same!

But why? Why has Nickelback been targeted for such hatred? It's because they're 4 white males that promoted traditional values through their music. Now, I could just claim this, or I could give you evidence. Here are their first 3 singles from their debut album, 'Silver Side Up':

>'How You Remind Me': youtube.com/watch?v=1cQh1ccqu8M

The number one most played song on U.S. radio of the 2000s. Literally a song about a guy rejecting an unfaithful girlfriend when she crawls back to him.

>'Too Bad': youtube.com/watch?v=3E7_8FWqY9o

Deals with the issues of growing up without a father. Spent 32 weeks at #1 on the Billboard Rock charts.

>'Never Again': youtube.com/watch?v=EbFh1gyuVjM

The band's third straight number one about the evils of domestic violence from a child's point of view.

Clearly, the band tapped into the Zeitgeist with 'Silver Side Up.' The album was certified 8× Platinum in Canada, 6× Platinum in the US and 3× Platinum in the UK. And ever since, they've been the victims of a targeted smear campaign.

An unconscious hate exists in the minds of our peers. Just mention Nickelback to 3 people you know, and see what they have to say.

They promoted White Values, and now we hate them for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAkHqYlqops
youtu.be/vt-UtzP1u1g
youtube.com/watch?v=QT_AvhOau7U
youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek
youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco
youtube.com/watch?v=BB0DU4DoPP4
youtube.com/watch?v=7hPMmzKs62w
youtube.com/watch?v=4Rg3sAb8Id8
youtube.com/watch?v=Izt6-Bb1ZXY
youtube.com/watch?v=TdrL3QxjyVw
youtube.com/watch?v=9c6ewxDPMZA
youtube.com/watch?v=uQMvzDQw3wY
youtube.com/watch?v=7uSlqI1AVUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hahahahahahahahaha this is too good those sneaky Jews. What about Creed? We always made fun of them too.

I just kind of went along with the nickleback hate myself, even though I secretly absolutely loved the song they did for the Spiderman movie.

The secrecy ends today. No longer will I just buy into the nickleback hate.

Chad got to fuck Avril back when she was still hot. He has my respect for that.

this unironically made me think. the meme was so hard that they sucked but when you look between the lines.............

Exactly. Nickelback got the 'Creed Treatment.' Creed were good Canadian boys the loved Jesus and they were destroyed for it.

They're considered terrible because they soured the hopes and aspirations of the future of grunge.

Personally, I blame Eddie Vedder

That snaggletooth bitch was never hot.

Thank you user.

They are hated because their music is literally horrible cliche shit. Just awful beyond reason. Some of the worst modern rock ever. It is actually painful to listen to. It has nothing to do with (((them))) or any other reason than the fact that Nickelback made terrible music.

Thing is... there's a lot of people around who have horrible taste in music, hence their record sales. Think about how many Americans love fucking Lady Gaga or any of the terrible rap artists... Anyone with any real taste in music can not tolerate Nicelback because they are beyond shitty.

There is a big market for terrible music because there's a lot of people who are only exposed to commercial crap that is pushed on them by big labels... they are either too stupid to know better or have just never heard anything else.

The band members of Nickelback imo, should be quite literally publicly stoned and then crucified. In fact, Crucifiction is probably more than they actually deserve. They should be tortured until they have a psychotic break and then go through psychiatric rehab until they are sane just so that they can be tortured again.

Simple Plan was less pilloried than Nickel, and they were practically telling kids to kill themselves. I bet Simple Plan was responsible for a bakers dozen suicides.

Their first hit song wasn't bad
Too bad they kept on releasing it over and over again

Found the Jew.

I have also heard that if you play Nickelback backwards, you hear satanic messages. Even worse, if you play it forwards, you hear Nickelback.

Try to make it less obvious next time, Shlomo.

Found the cliche faggot.

>all these Canadian Nickelback-apologists

>That snaggletooth bitch was never hot.

You take that back!

You will regret that, Hebrew.

Only a Jew or an idiot could enjoy nickelback

Should I write another fucking essay? You fucking kike faggot.

(((you)))

>All their songs sound the same!

>Nickelback SUCKS!

You have to be trolling right? I can understand someone liking nickelback if they are stupid, ignorant of quality music, or a Jewish shill... or if you're just a troll pretending. They are horrible beyond the words that can used in English or any other language.

Matchbox 20 was infinitely worse than Nickelback
youtube.com/watch?v=HAkHqYlqops

those teeth are m*e as heck, fuck off

>MFW

Literally who? Rock is dead, who cares. Normies don't even know what rock is.

Avril is a patrician's bae. Do not fall for (((their))) tricks.

Saying Nickelback is even halfway decent would be like saying that Brittany Spears is this generations Mozart. That's how retarded you are.

I don't play nigga. Their first album is a great fucking album.

>pepe laugh collage

Did ShareBlue name that for you faggot?

>implying either of the aren't great music
At least you're more subtle than these other shylocks

>organizing my files by name instead of searching through random numbers means I'm a shareblue shill

Makes sense that you'd be that stupid considering you enjoy Nickelback.

>LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

If Nickelback is good then Lady Gaga is 100000000000 times the genius of Beethoven.

Typical leaf enjoying awful music.

Hey leaf, are you in syrup withdrawal? That's one explanation of why you could think nickelback is good.

Stop posting about this truly shitty band and go do some tree mining... those maple trees aren't going to collect the syrup themselves.

Kys

Nickelback is quintessal redpilled music. Anyone who disagrees is a lieing conniving kike!

Creed isn't from Canada and Tremonti is actually a really good guitarist. The dude can shred

Trips don't lie.

No

youtu.be/vt-UtzP1u1g

White trash band, simple as that.

Found the nu male kike

I thought Creed was fom Cranbrook, British Columbia for like 10 years. Why did I think that?

I like the diversity of opinion on Sup Forums

This was after they were corrupted by the (((Entertainment Industry))). They were good canadian boys in the beginning.

Nickleback does have lots of good songs, I always liked them but felt embarrassed to say anything, because they are so hated.

Can you be more specific about what makes them bad? To me, they sound like a slightly harder Foo Fighters. The Foo Fighters have more generic lyrics though. And a more generic sound in my opinion.

Now that I think about it, you're probably right. But still, fuck the jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=QT_AvhOau7U

I witnessed something similar once

I don't remember the band (might have been 21 Pilots), but the band is Christian. My gf at the time told one of her friends and the two got into this huge argument, her friend (self-described pansexual) would not have it, she would not accept 21 Pilots being "Christian". And the way she said it, she spoke Christian like it was a bad word.

Another on of her friends was one of (((them))) and she was the most pozzed liberal piece of kikery ever. The worst part? Her boyfriend worked at a Boys and Girls Club and outright admitted that if there was ever an active shooter situation he would run away leaving the kids there. He was 100% serious. This was the same guy who said "if all this PC stuff creates oppression of whites then that's a risk we have to take". He was also the most selfish person I have ever met.

tl;dr liberals are shitty people and treat anything they don't like as though it's pure 100% evil.

case in point

Its ok to hide your powerlevel senpai.

wtf I love Nickleback now.

Honestly makes sense to me. Never understood all the hate. Figured it was just the hip thing to do, hate on what was super popular. This makes more sense though.

Proof why Jews should be exported to an island of their own.

because it was the final blow to mainstream rock. Rock was too implicitly white and masculine so it had to be taken down a notch. It isn't just rock, either. Pop now is much more degenerate than it was 10 years ago. Here are some examples

>2000
youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek

>2013
youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco

arguably, even rap was less degenerate in its early days. It wasn't always about selling drugs and beating up hookers

youtube.com/watch?v=BB0DU4DoPP4

youtube.com/watch?v=7hPMmzKs62w

compare Nickelback to this and tell me which one deserves to be hated more. Granted, Nickelback is pretty corny, but still

Silver Side Up was a pretty good album, but their newer songs are pretty shit. Either way though, you're a faggot since Nickelback is twenty times better then most of the shit we have today, although that's not saying much

Claiming nickelback is good is like claiming the feces of a crack whore tastes like ice cream.

Never thought they sucked.

I used to like harder rock though, I used to rock out to "Leader of Men" all the time as a kid.

They must be like Terence Trent D'arby and Insane Clown Posse: not managed by (((Lippman))) but independent.

I can actually respect 90s-00s pop music because everything after that is unlistenable garbage

I don know man, Xtina released Dirrty in the same year as Vanessa Carlton's A thousand miles.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Rg3sAb8Id8

klaatu is where it's at
youtube.com/watch?v=Izt6-Bb1ZXY

Wasn't Nickelback sucking just an early internet meme that stuck?

Wtf? Normie or not... Nickelback is good like getting 3rd degree burns on 95% of your body is good.

A leaf.

wtf I love nickelback now

>ironically look up "Leader of Men"
>unironically rock out to it

iirc they were originally signed to a record label the normally produced grunge or metal or something. People expected it to be that and bought it and got mad it wasn't. The joke got memed from like "oh yeah the metal band Nickelback they suck" to just "Nickelback sucks"

'Photograph' is a tribute to small town Canada aka WHITE Canada. Fitting tribute, because after this album they became degenerates

but how much of that was there compared to non degenerate pop music? Now even music that doesn't seem degenerate at first turns out to be. Lana del Rey is a witch and casted a spell on trump. Maybe all celebrities all evil, I don't know.

youtube.com/watch?v=TdrL3QxjyVw

Lol you are so right. Bruhhh but this moedunna song bangzzz

Every time I hear someone say nickleback or someone like that is shit, this garbage is exactly what comes to mind. You don't have to like nickleback obviously, but to say this Madonna track is anything short of degenerate trash is insane.

look at the lyrics of songs like Animals and Feelin' way too damn good. A lot of their songs are about sex but they managed to mix it in with feel good songs like Photograph as well.

>nickelback
>good in the slightest
Their music was so bad it killed off grunge

This is what proper grunge sounds like.
youtube.com/watch?v=9c6ewxDPMZA
youtube.com/watch?v=uQMvzDQw3wY

I love Simple Plan. I saw them last month in Boston.

Fair point. Dirrty was actually shocking when it came out. We're no longer shocked by Nicki Minaj , Miley Ctrus, so that must mean we've been demoralized and subverted in the last 15 years.

>music redpills
I just admit that I don't know hardly anything about music and don't have good taste and openly admit what I like. People can say it's bad but I just respond that I still enjoy it and usually it gets left at that.

Most of the music people recommend to me is utter garbage, though. It's usually slow degenerate shit.

Nickelback is admittedly low brow when it comes to rock, but that's okay. I'm not always in the mood to listen to a 15 minute prog rock masterpiece. Formula rock like Nickelback, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, is fine. Better that be mainstream than a 59 year old who's music videos include asian lesbians and homoerotic police officers

Listening to nickelback is like having highly corrosive acid poured via a funnel directly into the ass hole.

Go away Chad Kroeger.

we're so desensitized to it that we aren't even outraged or surprised anymore. Remember the super bowl when Janet Jackson had a wardrobe malfunction? Would anyone even care if that happened anymore? Its nothing compared to your average Lady Gaga video

Some of their newer stuff is bad but overall nickleback is an amazing band, lots of people don't give two shits what faggot hipsters think, been to a lot of partys that blast nickleback.

does anyone remember that FB page where a pickle got more fans than Nickelback?

This basically sums it up. Delicious crack whore feces!

look at this photograph,
every time i do it makes me laugh

i have unironically always liked nickelback

that normies swarmed over each other to shit on them just made me even more aware of the base pack animal mentality social media encourages

Lol agree 100% brother. The hate is truly unjustified.

Rockstar literally makes a mockery of every burned out degenerate who thinks good tunes are about shekels and blow. Nickelback are /ourguys/ confirmed. Stop the divide & conquer.

I unironically like lady gaga and think she's the hottest female pop star alive. Also, the most talented.

LOOK AT THIS GRAPH

Check out their new single, feed the machine and then get back to me.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

They are hated because they produce soulless music behind a facade of spirituality that anyone who is not dead inside finds rather repugnant.

That's fair.

Lets go tell Sup Forums how good Nickelback really is

I never thought of it that way. This is a pretty funny parody of Rockstar

youtube.com/watch?v=7uSlqI1AVUk

Word.

go back to listening to hip-hop bruce

As if one band could destroy an entire genre. If that's the case, the genre had no talent or fans to begin with. The biggest influence was the Jew demanding that rap and pop replace rock on the radio. The Jew demanded it, and so it was done.