Poland couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Poland couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Poles are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Poland's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

>another thread about poland
please stop

slavs are slavES

k

DEATH TO POLISH SCUM

European countries always overcompensate for their tiny militaries by sending their tallest soldiers to every photo op with the US, it reeks of inferiority complex
>inb4 some half assed manlet shitpost
all the tall US soldiers are at the Korean DMZ, Europe isn't even relevant enough to defend with our tall soldiers

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is there a lot of English-speaking/speakers in regular Polish day-to-day life. I had a dream about moving to Poland and it felt really positive.

I like Poland.

je reve mais cest de la merde cette countryball

God bless poland.

There are none, don't come.
Say one more word you filthy ukrainian kike, I killed 7 ukrainians subhumans today AND WILL DO IT AGAIN TOMORROW.

Explain it

a pic of (you)

Then why do so many Poles know English and speak it reasonably well? Of course a measure of it is confirmation bias due to encountering specifically English-speaking Poles on the Internet, but English is also a world language meaning many other ethnicities pick it up even as a secondary language even if only due to exposure; and especially young people.

You are deceiving me.

please do and take the first shot.

Yea you tell them Ali Muhammad al Abdullah Bashir!

Slavshits amirite kek

>petrol
lol, gay

we actually work in america
fuckin commies

I support this

Everyone loves Poland

If America started hammering you with ICBMs, how would you even fight back?

>if you punch me my dad will sue you land