Brit/pol/ - British Chips Edition

Previous Thread
>Recent YouGov Poll: Con - 47%, Lab - 28%, Lib - 9%, UKIP - 8%
thesun.co.uk/news/3361384/2017-general-election-latest-polls/

>Ed Miliband Understands Theresa May Pain With Eating Food
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-chips-ed-miliband-bacon_uk_5908f0fbe4b05c397683c461?ir=UK Politics&utm_hp_ref=uk-politics

>Emily Thornberry 'We need to make friends' & 'Stop Insulting EU'
express.co.uk/news/uk/799383/Brexit-Emily-Thornberry-Theresa-May-back-off-insulting-EU

>Former Chancellor George Osborne's First Paper Criticizes May And Tories Brexit
theguardian.com/media/2017/may/02/george-osborne-first-evening-standard-edition-shows-resolve-to-take-on-may

>Nick Clegg Sets Lib Dem EU Remain Bid
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39784164

>>May Vows To Be Difficult For Junker
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39784170

>Tory Win = £15Billion Tax Hike & Spending Cut Bombshell Over 5 Years
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-win-bring-15billion-tax-10341836

>Nurse Calls Patient "Jabba The Hut", Refuses food
metro.co.uk/2017/05/02/nurse-called-patient-jabba-the-hutt-and-refused-to-give-him-food-6611645/

>£1bn nuclear attack submarine HMS Audacious launched
ukdefencejournal.org.uk/1bn-nuclear-attack-submarine-hms-audacious-launched/

>Jo Cox's Husband Talks About His "Painful Year"
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jo-coxs-husband-brendan-cox-talks-movingly-about-his-late-wife-ahead-of-new-memoir-and-the-great-get-together_uk_5908ee16e4b05c397683b8ac?ir=UK Politics&utm_hp_ref=uk-politics

>Challenges For Teacher Recruitment
bbc.co.uk/news/education-39778479

>400 NHS Patients Receive HIV Test After Being Operated On By HIV Positive Doctor
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/02/emergency-clinics-set-nhs-reveal-hiv-positive-doctor-operated/

>Diane, Police & Basic Maths. Terrible Interview On LBC.
youtube.com/watch?v=lbTIvXN_lcE

Other urls found in this thread:

opportunities.export.great.gov.uk/opportunities/hungary-thermal-cameras
express.co.uk/news/uk/799126/European-Union-Brexit-Article-50-Nordic-nations-Northern-Lights-Brussels
youtube.com/watch?v=mDAq5EyTAFs
opportunities.export.great.gov.uk/opportunities/india-smart-water-meters
opportunities.export.great.gov.uk/opportunities/russia-soil-processing-equipment
opportunities.export.great.gov.uk/opportunities/hungary-street-cleaning-and-waste-collection-vehicles
opportunities.export.great.gov.uk/opportunities/hungary-emergency-medical-supplies
opportunities.export.great.gov.uk/opportunities/hungary-contact-lenses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Economy_Act_2017
opportunities.export.great.gov.uk/opportunities/global-take-your-business-global-with-ebay
youtube.com/watch?v=bRhlRM6rYck
opportunities.export.great.gov.uk/opportunities/switzerland-christmas-themed-hats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KAYA

Shitty nostalgia thing.

EXPORTING IS CHEEKI BREEKI

opportunities.export.great.gov.uk/opportunities/hungary-thermal-cameras

Start buying guns.

Is she autistic?
On a somewhat related note: stop voting Tory.

Which one of these do I bongpost in???

cucks

express.co.uk/news/uk/799126/European-Union-Brexit-Article-50-Nordic-nations-Northern-Lights-Brussels

I'm sure we could Eternal Anglo this a bit?

>modern British pop music is shi-

youtube.com/watch?v=mDAq5EyTAFs

>BRITISH TO TRAIN INDIANS TO POO IN THE LOO

opportunities.export.great.gov.uk/opportunities/india-smart-water-meters

since she became she's been pretending to be retarded so much she might have caught autism

Where's Rimmer?

This one f.am

Successfully making the Yanks on Sup Forums hate the EU and Europeans by spamming opinion polls of how much they hate the USA.

Reminder to vote UKIP if your Tory candidate is a remainer

Didn't realise that one was up sorry

The local lib dem candidate is literally spamming me at the moment. Probably had a dozen leaflets and letters in the last week. Two things from him through my letterbox most days. The letters don't even agree with each other. One of his main things is complaining that the tories don't build enough houses for people on low wages, but on other letters he complains that the tories are planning to build houses that will supposedly go to low-income people from the area. It's in a shitty old airfield so not even the rich people mind - they would normally say that things like that spoil the views from their houses, but they aren't complaining because it would clearly be an improvement. He says he's against over-development but there's nothing there. Fucking weirdo.

Liz Truss is the most embarrassing political appointment I've ever seen.

Is there anything this woman can do competently?

Can I stay lads?

>RUSSIANS BEG THE UK TO MAKE SOIL EDIBLE

opportunities.export.great.gov.uk/opportunities/russia-soil-processing-equipment

>The letters don't even agree with each other

Kek, this is how the Lib Dems have always been.

It's like throwback Tuesday!

There is no feasible alternative to a Tory govt right now. UKIP can't win and are only slightly better, BNP are blacklisted in the eyes of the many. Rather Tory than Corbyn cuck who wants us disarmed and flooded with immigrants

>BREAKING NEWS: HUNGARY A MESS AFTER BEING A SHITHOLE FOR DECADES

opportunities.export.great.gov.uk/opportunities/hungary-street-cleaning-and-waste-collection-vehicles
opportunities.export.great.gov.uk/opportunities/hungary-emergency-medical-supplies
opportunities.export.great.gov.uk/opportunities/hungary-contact-lenses

Bets on her being May's successor

#TBT

Good.

I like pork and cheese.

>European 99.8%
what's the other 0.2%?

When's her giant stone tablet coming?

LET'S STAND UP THE EU AND THEIR CLAN OF THIEVING, ZIONIST KIKES AND THREATEN TO DROP A BOMB ON BERLIN AND BRUSSELS! LET'S SHOW THAT OUR NATION MAY STAND UP TO GLOBALISM AND SET AN EXAMPLE TO THE REST OF EUROPE!

wew

When I change the vision to "conservative" it vanishes and becomes "unassigned".

>the guy
Guy? Is it?

>|
>|>
>|3
>|

>bingbongs when they realize that they will NEVER EVER be american

Please user. I can't take this.

InVADe gibRALtar!

True but these are letters sent out within 24 hours of each other sometimes, and supposedly all written by the same guy.

Reminder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Economy_Act_2017

>The act received Royal Assent on 27 April 2017

REICH 4 LYFE

Piss off Tom. Kindly 60% elsewhere

Hitler was a bit gay, lets be honest

What do you mean?

Look at my post again.

Why is eBay on here lol

opportunities.export.great.gov.uk/opportunities/global-take-your-business-global-with-ebay

That is catchy as fuck

>2

All it takes is one boat ride, just like your ancestors

>finally get the Holly Willoughby fappening leaks
>she looks like this

JUST

>Corbyn cuck who wants us disarmed and flooded with immigrants

Why is she so attractive? How can creatures like her be under systematic extinction?

>opportunities.export.great.gov.uk/opportunities/hungary-thermal-cameras

this place is a goldmine

>20 trillion in debt, experiencing sedition from various branches of government, homegrown black terrorist movement BLM
Assumes anyone wants to be an amerishit

>Finnish
>European
You can stay but must be chemically castrated.

I always seem to miss the

>>>>new thread

and nobody replies to my deadpost

why always me?

I'm genuinely curious if there isn't money in this.

>Ywn live in the Ed Milliband as PM timeline

>Corbyn cuck who wants us disarmed and flooded with immigrants
>Thersea May hasn't been responsible for 5 million immigrants in the last 7 years

That's pretty perfect desu

Gods gift, mate. I hope God doesn't take lightly to Them destroying such gifts.

23nme?

youtube.com/watch?v=bRhlRM6rYck

Is she autistic?

She assumed office 2016, nice try Mohammad

Come over ere

looks comfy af

so how does the Home Secretary stop immigration anyway?
what can they actually do with their power that won't get them fired within a week and totally prevented/reversed?

If I make a bon mot or something at around post 300 I just copy it and reply into he new thread.

opportunities.export.great.gov.uk/opportunities/switzerland-christmas-themed-hats

>CHRISTMAS THEMED WOOLLY HATS

good arse

Look at his freakish hands.

>tfw you will never tickle her belly

That's not bad for a 36yo with 3 kids who was never skinny to begin with.

You'll learn in time, lad.

You're not alone senpai - well, you were briefly.

>All is good now.

Not much really, they need legislative power to do things, and they can only do that if the PM is anti-immigration. Which Cameron was not.

cute panties though

How does the Indian tier economy taste, there, Tory douche bag and moron?

Literally nothing. We had quotas set by the EU ergo that argument is retarded. The true test is since she assumed office and what will happen after Brexit

THICC

>tfw Ed's Tablet at the centre of Parliament Square
>instead we're getting a holocaust memorial

bad feel

sauce?

We fucking need those fisheries back boys.

last one I'm off to bed

can Sup Forums help design new refugee-friendly lockers for their public swimming pools?

>EU Quotas
>For non-EU immigration

I need to see more of these.

Reminder to vote Labour like based triplord WN tells you to.

Can't wait till that deformed goblin loses her seat. What a monster.

Fuck me she's fit for her age

I wouldn't mind nibbling on those jelly rolls. Real women look like that, laddie, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Does God exist lads?

Part of me wants Him to so I can have a spiritual purpose, but also if He does exist that would preclude me from engaging in the hedonism I so enjoy.

>"The problem with Martha was, frankly, she looked quite white. She was a European looking ethnic minority. And by casting Freema, we really gave out the message that it was ok to be in Doctor Who, as long as you conformed to our European standards of beauty. So that's a mistake we're rectifying with Bill. She's African, but she's REALLY African. She has, you know, big lips, big hair, a small, narrow forehead. She isn't our idea of beautiful, but that's because we're stuck in a chauvinistic, white supremacist mindset. And I hope by introducing different ideas of beauty to a younger generation, we can help to start moving our society out of that, you know, set of beliefs."

P I G G E D
I
G
G
E
D

I'm 0% Finnish tho
Why must I be castrated?

Yes

I have German ancestry 3 generations ago so know that part is accurate desu