Which city is worse, LA or NY?

I can't say for sure so I'll go with the one who is more decadent/has stronger gay scene. So which one?

Other urls found in this thread:

neighborhoodscout.com/blog/top100dangerous,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chicago

LA has nicer weather

LA, it's a shit city, you need a car to go anywhere.

I was in LA in 2014 and I can say it's Mexico 2.0 with niggers.

Nyc by a mile. I almost never even heard English they should rename it babel. Smelled like b.o. and kebab

Been to both - LA is more decadent. New York has no real scene anymore. Its a business town now, like London. No poor people allowed.

LA California is full of faggot

Portland

Enjoy the radiation and la raza, also shit pizza

LA for sure. At least I had fun in NYC

NY NY is also full of faggots, and blacks, also black faggots, and jews, and black faggot jews.

Los Angeles.

California is a beautiful state if you stay away from big cities.

NY is a big bucks city nowadays. It's not clogged with quite as many poor people as LA

according to this, neighborhoodscout.com/blog/top100dangerous, neither of those cities are on their top 100 most dangerous cities.

NYC is literally Satanic, it is the kike hivemind, and the generator of fiat currency.

LA is the propaganda factory of NYC values, but it's not as bad. Nor as powerful, because Americans have slowly taken more control of media consumption.

If NYC didn't exist, America would have no media to preach division and the NWO agenda. Everyone is literally pissed at each other bc NYC brainwashes youth to "rebel" against 90% of our own country.

No contest. Rats thrive in darkness. Nature doesn't lie.

I agree, never said it wasn't, majority of the state is rural land full of conservative farmers and land owners, only the coast line is full of annoying liberals.

It's the trust fund faggots in Brooklyn and LES that make NYC awful. Fucking stupid kike.

seconded, fuck brooklyn

>it's the trust fund faggots in Brooklyn and LES that make NYC awful
Nah, nigga. It's New Yorkers that ruin the city.

NYC is easily worse

LA is plastic, vapid, and full of assholes, but at least they all hate each other and the city itself.

NYC is full of pompous cunts who think that NYC is the greatest fucking city in the world when, in reality, its a shithole built in a swamp next to a garbage dump

Fuck NYC

NYC smells like hot garbage. and if you can't smell the hot garbage, it's because your nostrils are frozen shut.