North Korea couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>North Korea couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us North Koreans are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When the DPRK is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/02/politics/us-b1-bombers-korean-peninsula/
koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2017/05/103_228651.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage vpn fag

Ebin kek m8

you can't even launch a bomb though

kim jong un fag detected

That's what they want us to think.

Listen Gooknigger,

We are itching for you to invade us. Please take California and kill everyone along the coast where Communists and Liberals are, We will thank you for it then once you come into Valley, We are ready for you and take all of you gookniggers out.

Do Not Fuck the Redneck freedom loving gun toting republicans.

yes you're a big boy aren't you
biiig boy you

Nice proxy faggot

Nuke Israel while you are at it.

In fact, I can't argue with that
NK would annihilate the obese fats with just few confronts

>Oh believe you me,
try not using shit like this next time if you want the facade of not being a proxy.

북괴이라서 ㅁㅈㅎ

I find funny the metaphors and the fact that the North Koreans use when they are speaking, or at least their leader.

Check all these numbers. What did Kek mean by this?

Nice proxy

why would there be proxy or vpn servers based in north korea?

See

North Korea has a very small IP range allocated to it and people scan it all the time. This is probably the big man himself drunk shitposting again

or an NGO worker living in pyongyang. There are many.
My uncle is there and westerners do have internet access. Though iirc facebook, google, youtube and most mass media sites are blocked. Though i doubt Sup Forums is blocked.

>Doubts Sup Forums is blocked

Do it norkbro. Send one into graet satan's teeth.

cnn.com/2017/05/02/politics/us-b1-bombers-korean-peninsula/

it's happening

korea bro why usa, they're just good goyims, they just follow orders
why not nuke the head of the sneakd and the grand architect of the NWO, the Israel
the Israel is the top boss

Blades of grass.

Calm down, Satan. B-1B :Lancers had their Permissive Action Link controllers removed in 1995.

They cannot into nuke.

People on proxies should be banned.

Promises promises.

>running water
>on fire

Timestamp now.

How this would work?
If korea launh 100 nukes at california at the same Tim 50% will go thrue and this will be excuse for Amerifags to go full war on you -full war means they will not care for civilian casualties - no fucking around on convoys in cities like in Iraq they would have an excuse to go full ballistic carpet and tomahawk on your cities , this war would last 3 days + 2 weeks of drones finishing partisans after that us would get a hand on all Korean natural resources, russia or hina would have nothing to say and in the end korea would make dirty work for us government - killing californian degeneracy hispanic and lgbt off the planet

>There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol

So pretty much best korea?

80% failure rate on launching it's MRBM/ICBM

Fat boy kim needs to stop killing the workers after every failed test.

Oh, what's that? Our secret weapon? Parcels of food left in the way of your advancing soldiers? Food they haven't seen in 50 years?

The war will be over as soon as the NK army sits down to a huge buffet in northern SK, and then the US and SK air forces drop MOABs on your little al fresco dinner.

Pic very much related.

the internet is a series of proxies

i'm behind 8

Nice try, faggot.

You better deliver you fat fuck

You fuck better keep your promises or else you're gonna disappoint Ceaușescu and your father.
Go for Israel and Syria too but leave Japan alone, I like their games and animes.

>Missiles literally fall from the sky after launch

Yeah I'm not at all worried

Great proxy fag

Don't you gooks use li instead of meters?

Well, mister Totally-A-DPRK-Citizen,

Trump has spoken with Putin now, and they discussed solving the problem which your pathetic little country is. Your days are numbered. Begin practicing kissing your territorial boundaries goodbye.

Gr8 b8 m8, r8 8/8.

koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2017/05/103_228651.html

China urges citizens in N. Korea to return home

>1 post by this id

wew they got to him quick

Also FYI NK has paper mache tanks LMFAO and cardboard guns

NK is a photoshop army

Hey look its the Norfag, now ban plz

GLORIOUS ETERNAL SUBMARINE

>There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol

I'm a prepper with my own well, solar generators/batteries, and I have about 5,000 gallons of diesel on my farm. (not to mention an entire arsenal of weapons, some hidden strategically)

fuck yourself, zipperhead.

THIS SUB >>>> ENTIRE US & RU NAVY

nice copypasta i should save this one

Hey Kim, if you guys could work on your missile systems for a bit longer until you can reach melbourne, that'd be great. The yanks sitting in darwin aren't there for a war with you guys, they're there for a war with china and indonesia. If you launch, please hit melbourne, just the city, and the entirety of california in america. It would drag us into war, but eventually you guys would be better off(planned economy a shit, capitalism better, democracy meh), and both Australia and the USA would be greatly improved with the removal of leftist cancer enclaves. The aus greens/trade union party would never win again, and the us democrats would also never win again. You would also be helping the world by removing (((hollywood))) and its western civilization wrecking influence. Do the right thing, end melbourne + commiefornia! DPRK ICBMs 화이팅!