www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/beyond-alt-understanding-the-new-far-right.html
washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-presidential-budget-2018-proposal/?utm_term=.dd6e2a67339a#dept-17
pixelcanvas.io/@-814,552
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ᵃʷᵒᵒ

Drumpf

I told you to go to her twitter page if you didn't like vox, retard
agreed
>holding trump accountable
>having zero trust in someone and screaming about it on twitter as his team lays it out on national television
You're a dipshit
Trump and anything he does.
> She's not going to be happy with every decision he makes.
Except everything she's complained about so far (syria, wall) have come true and she was wrong

we didnt invade syria
we are building the wall
coulter is a retard

Ann coulter is not better than PJW, Southern or Lahren.

is this like a bot or a sticky?

Awooomomoke

awoo choccy milk

>toothpaste

LET'S GO PEDES, HIGH ENERGY TO KILL THE SPENCER AND SHAREBLUE SHILLS

nth for fuck CNN and fuck marxist """people"""

sleep tight florida coast fags

matthew 2: degenerate boogaloo

ACHOO

how about you archive your links you fucking redditor?

Which one of you faggots still want to debate about whether or not people should choose not to serve gays, trannies, etc.?

awoooo!

>nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/beyond-alt-understanding-the-new-far-right.html
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/beyond-alt-understanding-the-new-far-right.html
>nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/beyond-alt-understanding-the-new-far-right.html
Guys, they're onto "us".

Wtf is her problem?

>you are now aware the NarutoOP is likely lurking this thread

We have an honor to see multiple shills slowly lose their sanity. They cannot sin, but they also cannot accept their defeat. They will be back, regularly, but each time, they will become more and more unhinged.You are witnessing the downfall of a man, Trump will take away many a snowflake's sanityover the next 8 years

>our idiot enemies like our guy therefore we should abandon our guy
>i struggle at checkers and even tic tac toe taxes my limited mental resources
Thanks for letting us know you live in the innocent, whimsical world of childhood autism where you're only able to understand the barest, most basic of surface-level facts

Reposting for morale.

Don't lose hope. Birth rates look bad, but if you cut down immigration, it's not actually quite like that. There was a german user a few days ago who had these great statistics on how white birthrates are actually rising in I think Arizona, whereas spics and nogs normalize, without counting for how many kids they abort. Mass immigration is a big part of what keeps demographic change going, without it, the process is closer to reversible.

She's paranoid and extremely blackpilled. May honestly want a spic holocaust.

>/Pol
that always fucking gets me

What the hell happened to her and when did she join the left, did one of Trump's paychecks bounce? She of all people should know the forumula: topic X put out there, media is poked, media attacks, big reveal within days that makes them all look like asshats.

OP, you still baking?

First the wall

Then on to Mars?

keked and saved

Awoo?

>goes on espn
>literally only talking about the cops shooting the kid in the car and advocating for fining fans that yell "racial slurs"

what
the
FUCK

So what happened with that nog who got shot by a cop yesterday? Story seems to have suddenly gone quiet, did they find out that he didn't didndu nuffun?

I'll do once more

Don't you want to let your gaping asshole close up a little first before you start again in this thread? Or is your tactic to keep it as loose as possible so you don't realize when you have been BTFO constantly?

kill yourself faggot

>atlantic coast

fuck them

See

build a wall on mars

To be fair, a lot of us want a spic holocaust.

Nigga I brush my teeth with your pussy ass flag nigga. haha this fucking neutral ass nigga

Sounds good. I should be able to take over then.

We wall now son

not sure but she's annoying as fuck and people need to stop defending her when she says stupid ass shit
She needs to take a fucking vacation and get off twitter for once

well she's going to ruin her chances of seeing one if she keeps posting dumb shit like that on twitter

espn has been dead for like 10 years

>blackpilled
What a shame. Maybe she can come back from the brink.

>watching normie vision

She probably wants it more than most of us.

Build an orbital anti-ship array so no one can follow us there when we begin the permanent colony.

>BTFO
Having differing opinions between people on here is BTFO now? Okay, guy. I was phoneposting and couldn't really respond.

Shit-Fil-A is garbage. Tired of this meme that it's good.

Mike Pence is a goofy christcuck.

Well I guess it's a good thing that she's keeping pressure on him.

Can someone explain to me how Sup Forums consolidtaed it power on the internet? Why are the normies ao fucking afraid of Sup Forums? Literally mentioning us is like mentioning voldemort. Like what did we do?

All talking heads will always be more interested in their own book sales and personal image than in the principles they claim to uphold. That's how they got to their positions in the first place. TV, radio, and twitter pundits are like boxing niggers, you watch them fight and you love when the one you bet on wins, but you'd never want to invite one into your home.

>fining fans that yell racial slurs
Wouldn't that be illegal?

What the fuck is wrong with Tiffany's head, did her mother drink while pregnant

Any privately owned establishment should reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.

My unreplied-to responses in last thread.
Nothing else really to say.

>100 days in
>Trump still hasn't built a dyson sphere
who else is off the drumpf durango?

guise we just keep on winning
do we get breaks?

Take a rest awoo

This is why millions of subscribers have walked away from ESPN, and they're having mass layoffs there

>t. newfag

JUST FUCKING LURK MOAR

>the midwest is so bland chik-fil-a is considered top tier

KEK blessed us with meme magic, and now Sup Forums is feared across the world.

hahahah GET THE FUCK OUT FAGGOT

It depends on if you like the peanut oil they use or not.

Any chance she is fucking with us and still on Trump's payroll?
>inb4 5dbackgammon

Its the speed of content here. Some paper said we have 1.4m unique images in 2.5 months. Content moves fast its like a super sped up social evolution breeding ground.

We're the weird frog cultists that are secretely neo nazis that decided that trump should win, and then, lo and behold he does even tho all the pollsters gave him a 1% chance. Even reddit is scared of us!

Peasants are easy to fool, most of the time they domost of our work for us, many want to stay ignorant. Others are attracted here by the memes, everyone loves memes, right? But pnce they come here, they are never the same it's like magic

LOOK AT THE NEOPHYTE, LOOK AT IT AND LAUGH
NO HEADLINE FOR YOU TODAY, HUFFPOO

She just needs a good dicking. I'll volunteer.

No being blown the fuck out and coming up with excuses like "I wasnt blown the fuck out, I am just a faggot on a phone" seriously kys nigger before that nip comes at you again.

>Drumpf Durango

Kek

Do you know where you fucked up? It was the Harry Potter reference.

So apparently there's not gonna be charges or whatever in Alton Sterling's death. Which one was he again?

i think she's just legit gone insane
she spends all day whining about white genocide and has to deal with the fact that she didn't have any kids, she probably hates looking at herself in the mirror

But we still have laws in our country that say you cannot discriminate against their beliefs, even if you do not agree with them. If we changed our laws to that, I would be inclined to agree, but with the current one's, it is discrimination against these people even though you do not believe they are human or believe that they will be sent to hell for their sins.

However, you should be able to call them niggers, faggots, men (if identity as woman) if you are still serving them because you are discriminating against them coming to your store, just using your 1st Amendment right.

I feel fine! I really do!

Natural foil
Anonymous board allows you to speak the truth and say things that are not PC. The left built themselves up on safe words and false narrative.

>even reddit is scared of us
when were they not?

This
Bill Kristol liked Gorsuch as a pick along with many others who people despise here and for good reason. Were we supposed to hate him then?

Glad we didn't because turned out even better than anyone hoped and he's only been like two weeks on the job.

Everybody in my area fucking loved that shit. They got good food, but it's nothing ground breaking

I'm willing to let this budget slide after the Wall funding and the Spicing with based Mulvaney.

However, I'd like to see some serious cuts in October, which Trump's proposed budget seemingly delivers:
>washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-presidential-budget-2018-proposal/?utm_term=.dd6e2a67339a#dept-17

>They got good food, but it's nothing ground breaking
yeah it's just better than most fast food
taco bell is still the best when it comes to it's 3 am i'm fucking wasted get some food

So what is up with the Kushner-Soros business ties? Is it possible that Soros is also a nationalist and globalist?

What's she going to do? Hold Trump hostage and force him to sign an EO that mandates a mass spic killing?

Antifa have coordinated an attack and are desecrating the Kek sigil on the largest online pixel canvas.

pixelcanvas.io/@-814,552

leads to

I love these little awoo skits. It's like watching christmas pageants.

Got damn that is sad to see.