Metokur

what does Sup Forums think of metokur. not a nufag here... but i just never gave his stuff the time of day till recently...

One of my favorite kangz

He kicks babies in his spare time

he's just a second-rate internet aristocrat. what a shill.

Jim is probably my favorite youtuber. Been watching since the Internet Aristocrat days before gg.

Jim is the Gandalf of imageboard culture.

you know someone is respected at least a little when he isnt torn into pieces immediately on here

Jim Heidelbergensteinowitz is not my aristocrat. He is filthy normalfag and probably gay as well

Pretty based. Now fuck off Jim, I'm not supporting your shitty patreon.

Recently sold out. What a (((let down)))

I dont like him. His voice bothers me. Just reaks of a dude that picked on people but never actually fought.

athiest jim the whore fucker terrorizes people with online nuisance operations. Not a good guy!

Sellout Patreon parasite who makes half decent content once in a blue moon. Has dumb, non-committal political opinions.

Y- you do know about METOKUR, right?

He's been shoving his head deeper and deeper into his own ass lately.

his videos aren't monetized

how is he going to support himself?! when he didnt use patreon he disappeared for months. He obviously enjoys making videos and people enjoy listening to them.

Why shouldn't they voluntarily support him?! How is he a parasite when he is giving them what they want and nobody forces them to do so?!

Fuck off yo uretards. People like you are the reason we have the MSM supported by big corporations.

i don't like him for politics
but /x/files and deviants are GOAT

Jim is great. Managed to slag off his reddit fanbase when he fingerbanged hus girlfriend on a livestream. Fucking hilarious.

Half of Sup Forums hates him cause he gets to fuck an Asian chick daily---something they will never be able to

He may be a whore, but he's /ourwhore/

>patreon's for fags
later
>donate to muh patreon
seriously tho, he's alright

Jim time pisses me off. Other than that he's 9/10

He's a racist troll with yellow-fever. Can't get more Sup Forums than that.

I'm excited for his tgwtg series

I only check out his stuff every once in a while but I'm usually not dissapointed

Lol hes pretty funny, fucks with tartlets and weirdoes.

Who's next on the list? I think it's GOTTA be Spoony or Linkara?

Getting a patreon is the opposite of selling out. That would be getting advertisers like squarespace and whatnot on his videos, and making his videos more "advertiser-friendly".