ARTIFICIAL WOMBS
>Artifical Wombs Successfully Tested on Lambs
rt.com/viral/386130-artificial-womb-lamb-premature-births/

GENETIC ENGINEERING
>Chinese Scientists Genetically Modify Human Embryos
nature.com/news/chinese-scientists-genetically-modify-human-embryos-1.17378

DISCORD: discord.gg/YMVeV23

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4453628/30-BILLION-race-create-AI-sex-doll.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_uterus
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wIl2-5f8NTo
businessinsider.com/how-to-genetically-modify-human-embryos-2015-4
disqus.com/home/discussion/feministcurrent2015/sex_robots_epitomize_patriarchy_and_offer_men_a_solution_to_the_threat_of_female_independence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck, forgot the DailyMail link: dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4453628/30-BILLION-race-create-AI-sex-doll.html

The Revolution is weird...

just jerk off to some 2d womans like a normal person.

how long until loli sexbots?

That's what Gatebox is for user.

they'll never surpass uncanny valley in our lifetimes, it's folly to try to bring 2d into 3d

AI is a thing.

I also personally prefer genetic engineering over sexbots, due to the difficulty in making them realistic and passable.

>genetic engineering over sexbots
It's already possible to make the perfect trap.

We can't reproduce with traps though, and passable traps have high standards. Often they're as picky and bitchy as women.

Can't reproduce with a sexbot, either.

thats where youre wrong!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_uterus

Just put that in a trap's boipussy then.

Put it in a factory.

I'm all for sexbots and dumping these roasties into the trashbin of history, but these things don't look human enough. They're still too creepy. I want Westworld tier sexbots.

Hence genetically engineering women. This is something we could start doing today - passable, affordable sexbots are at least a decade off.

I imagine all artificial concubines will come equipped with such technology, though i suppose some men will opt to downgrade to less functional models.

After female replacement, female genocide?

WHY DOES NU-POL HAVE TO MAKE A GOD DAMNED DUCKING GENERAL FOR EVERY STINKING SUBJECT, STOP THIS CANCEROUS FAGGOTRY YOU SHIT EATING CAT MOLESTERS.

Yep. We won't even have to lift a finger. "Traditional" women will be so undesirable that they'll be bred out of existence.

You know what's really fucking sad about this?

In the 10,000's of years we stopped clubbing women over the heads d raping them in our caves, it will take the manufacture, marketing and uptake of robots to finally have a woman that can suck your cock right.

Seriously, if you had an animal you relied on and it couldn't or wouldn't learn how to do something you want and need, you'd shoot it or sell it to the glue factory.

Women have had 10,000's of years to learn who to please men, and in the last 50 have gone out of their way to only learn how to neglect and rob them.

Wretched.

Replacing women should be a high priority goal for saving the White race. They, along with the Jews, are what is destroying it.

G E N E T I C
E N G I N E E R I N G

That's pretty much what Westworld did anyway.

Even if we did lift a finger and genocided them the old fashioned way, it would be the easiest and fastest genocide in history. Women can't into combat, so would put up almost no resistance. The only thing that could stop us are the white knights.

Good image.

This is why I support the following plan. We need to engineer women to have more of a male mindset. Not the same as men, mind you, but with greater ingroup loyalty, more right-wing sympathies, and greater sex drive (without turning into hypergamous sluts).

We can rebuild them. We have the technology.

Looks really weird in real life.

Just make the face a screen where you can project your waifu's face?

Can we do this without another bloody general please. Are you going to keep making threads 24/7 for the next 3 years?

Bastard burgershart election ruined this board, the topic is interesting but we really don't need another cancerous faggy general. Before the election there were almost none and now they are literally like metastasised tumors of reddit faggotry. Please off yourself yid.

Maybe something with VR could be utilized.

He's not even the OP dude.

What do you have against generals? They're better than most threads on Sup Forums, which are 70% of the time either bait or degenerate shit.

Looks like that alien kid from that maroon 5 cover

VR coordinating with a bot would be cool but AR glasses to show an anime face would be easier

>Solution 1
>abort male fetuses
>Solution 2
>make almost all babies are female
Both of these solutions are retarded. More females means more people voting in a "female" way, i.e. in a way that undermines the nation. Creating a higher, China-tier ratio of men to women would be a better solution. Men typically vote for more nationalistic, libertarian candidates, and more male voters means that female votes, assuming women still have the right to vote, will be drowned out.

And hypergamy is a non-issue. Sexbots will solve the virgin problem, and artificial wombs will allow men to reproduce without women. Also, gene therapy will allow omega men with shitty genetics to improve their genetics and thus their attractiveness.

>40 years
Fuck me

I wonder if this will put valley girls out of business. Can't even compete.

Fucking newfag piece of shit, generals are the circljerking redditcancer that has drastically lowered the quality of this board, if you have not been here long enough to know that then you shouldn't be posting but lurking instead.

Fucking immigrant cunt.

This is amazing. You can turn her off and on, doesn't talk back, won't cheat on you, doesn't have b.o., doesn't waste time getting dressed or putting on makeup, always looks good. Just can't make a damn sandwich or fetch a beer.

>Arlan Robotics Service Droid 1.0
This is not a fucking sexbot, just bullshit retards like you pick up and smear over the internet.
Its just few wooden frame with 1 moving part, having to be "dressed" in many layers of thick clothing to be remotely passable as a humanoid thing.
Its as complex as a windshield wiper, but it gives blowjobs...

Anyway, i dont even want a walking bot, just make it have a decent AI and body not of a crackwhore (OPs pic related).
Making a bot that can ride you should be easy.

I'm starting to think that the recent outcry of feminists calling for a ban on sex bots, may be a response to Westworld, which might become a reality in the next 40 years with advancements in 3D organ printing and AI. It's pretty prophetic. I hope I'm alive to see humanoids like those in WW

>future wars will be feminists, commie filth and liberals being exterminated by sexy terminators

The future is now, old man!

Extermination via high heel crushing, a cuck way to die.

Fuckin synths

Is this what you had in mind?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wIl2-5f8NTo

Ya'll mother fuckers need to turn your Internet off and get out the house. Make some friends for kek's sake.

I agree that Solutions 1 and 2 are bad. I supported those solutions briefly until I realized how close honest-to-God genetic engineering is.

I also agree that in the short term, a higher male-to-female ratio is beneficial to us. It would provide the pressure we need to push some of these changes through.

However, I disagree with your latter conclusions. Why focus on minimizing the impact of women when we have the ability to make women better?

>Fuckin synths
Dont mind if i do

Well I'm talking about humanoids with chip brains but are still 95 percent human, with real organs and shit. With sex robots that look and feel human, but still a little uncanny valley tier with a mechanical interior, that'll probably be ready in about 20 years.

I've been here since 2008.

I agree. If we go with the robot route, AI needs to be a priority.

Likewise! It's a damn good show.

Sure, thanks for the link! I remember seeing this before, it's excellent stuff.

I hope speech synthesis advances as well, dont wanna be using currect TTS meme voices

This is all faggy mimicry.

Until we have sentient AI that self-identifies as female, all this bullshit is no better than a rubber vagina.

>when you hook up and sync your sexbot to your ai-waifu

If they are self cleaning they will work, if not they are just fleshlights v2

>I've been here since 2008

Checkmate I've been here since 1354 BC. Anyone who says the best discussion on this board is to be found in generals is utterly delusional and pure cancer. I seriously doubt that you even knew about this board before the election, you are the epitome of a plebbit trump cuck.

Fucking faggot.

Good point.

Here's a roadmap of all the attributes we'll need for a fully-fledged AI

I much prefer prostitutes imo. They're way more fun and lively, also I like actual human contact.

>Inb4 STD/STI yadda yadda yadda.

>they'll never surpass uncanny valley in our lifetimes
but I want a sexy half-robot half-caw waifu not plastic human

Apple user detected. I know because my fucking device keeps wanting to chance fucking to ducking all the ducking time.

>no better than a rubber vagina
still
in the meantime, we could get much better rubber vaginas

>they'll never surpass uncanny valley in our lifetimes,

Kek. (((Media))) has been training men to drool over plastic, artificial women for two decades now.

Apple? Only iPhones have autocorrect? Nice stupidity faggot how about you wait another 4 years until you're old enough to post.

G E N E T I C E N G I N E E R I N G

businessinsider.com/how-to-genetically-modify-human-embryos-2015-4

Check it out, someone with the skills could do it for less than $2000 according to this article. That's way less than it would cost to buy a sexbot, much less design one.

Time to save up for my synth waifu with cute french accent.

STD/STI yadda yadda yadda

I dont think that youre somehow wrong, user.
Most of us here are too degenerate and anti-social to even talk to a prostitute.
Or like me, want 24/7 succ on demand with little to no concern.

How much would a sex-bot even be? I'm not really sure but If it's cheaper I might consider switching sides. I only have sex with prostitutes once a year during my vacations to Tijuana or SEA. I save up for it so I get a few girls for a few weeks or so. Pic is not mine but I don't take pics of the hookers I get with usually.

plz be 14

The feminists brought it on themselves.

I honestly dont care, my guess is that it would be in the lines of a used car.
Thats not even worth taking a loan, just save up and enjoy my deep dark (depressed) fantasies.

The pic isn't mine but I don't think she is. None of the prostitutes i've ever been with in SEA and Tijuana have been below the age of 18.

>However, I disagree with your latter conclusions. Why focus on minimizing the impact of women when we have the ability to make women better?

A "better" version of women would be hyper-realistic sexbots and artificial wombs. If you could somehow genetically improve women and get rid of all their negative characteristics, this wouldn't really be any better or worse than just replacing them all.

The only downside to artificial wombs would be if there were some sort of disaster, such as a civilizational collapse, that would make using artificial wombs unfeasible. However, there might be ways around this. One solution could be to just improve the technology itself to resist damage, such as making it EMP-proof somehow. Another solution is for life extension technology to get advanced enough so that humans live for thousands of years, so that civilization will have a chance to recover before we all die. A third solution is to create a powerful enough AI that condense the knowledge of thousands of scientists and engineers into one entity, and have this AI build artificial wombs. This AI would then be able to maintain artificial wombs and replicate itself without the need for a civilization.

>The pic isn't mine but I don't think she is.
You arent serious right now

>Genetic engineering
MGS genome armies when?

Not sure If I would be willing to pay a couple grand. I feel like I would be bored of her after a few months.

I don't understand what you mean. I don't think she's 14, she looks around the age of 18-20 to me.

tfw she's succing so good and you're right about to get that nut and her battery die

this will be a hit meme in the future

The other user was talking about your age, goy.
I guess that this is just a matter of pure taste and desperation - im fully onboard with a bot using a voice of my choice plus some learning capabilities.
I dont want (relative) wonders from it, but aside of getting sucked on demand, i always kinda dreamed of fiddling with a sexy AI and seeing how it copes.

>The other user was talking about your age, goy.

Ah, misunderstanding on my part then

>i always kinda dreamed of fiddling with a sexy AI and seeing how it copes.

Hey, whatever works for you man. If that's what you want then go for it.

Uncanny Valley means your corpse revulsion is triggered.
People are already having sex with these.

If they can complement this with artificial wombs the need for women will be entirely erased. No man, in his right mind, would take a needy, snot ass hoe over a robot thats always at his beck and call.

I don't care about sexbots
But boy I cannot wait for a maid bot

I AM COUNTING DOWN THE MINUTES

The feminist agenda didn't like my comment...

Buddy, the salt in that article was just mind boggling.

I dont have any problem fucking this but still, why do current sex dolls look like absolutely trashy and fake (i know, irony)?
You know what i mean, right? Why not make them fucking gorgeous qts, the preset faces from their manufacturers are usually super trashy.
Body is fine but the face must get sorted out. Take a look at some games , the characters clearly dont have the right proportions but look good anyway (Overwatch, Bioshock...)

you fucking kikes have absolutely no shame. You serve no purpose on this earth, other than to impose cancer and extract shekels from gentiles. You fucking subhuman filth you have no right to exist and we fucked up by not exterminating you the first time. Be fucking terrified kikes, we are now the majority. We control the social media and we control the minds of the youth. Your faggot nigger rap music bullshit has worn off and you are all out of tricks you fucking lampshades. Your time is short get your affairs in order jews we are coming to slit your fucking throats.

RWDS TONIGHT.

be fucking scared Goldstein. We are coming to kill you, your parents, grandparents and your children. You disgusting fucking subhumans.

Masturbation is still a sin, even if your fleshlight looks like a person.

The new comments on Disqus are just Megan trying to strawmen her way out...

Enjoy your syphilis

*walks away*

Seriously guys
>turn on sexy maid
>what do master?
>do the dishes do the laundry and clean the toilet
>10 minutes later
>what now master?
>turn off
>silence

For anyone who wants to try and make her cry:

disqus.com/home/discussion/feministcurrent2015/sex_robots_epitomize_patriarchy_and_offer_men_a_solution_to_the_threat_of_female_independence/

Bait.

compare these 2, both of them clearly not human - but one of them looks like a fucking trailer park, one dollar, meth addicted whore and the other looks like a cartoony chick.

why are there so many fucking trashy shitty dolls

Oh look, it's another omega males that can't get women circle jerk episode. Weirdos.

You're welcome to fuck off and go make your own board you pathetic parasites. The slavs, spics, krauts, chinks all have their own respective boards but you infest the entire board with United Khaliphate "generals"... Even /r9k/ has a "britfeels" general....
Typical hypocritical anglo garbage, telling people not to do something while at the same time doing the same shit but ten times worse. I'd say go kill yourself but I'd rather you watch your piece of shit inbred island slowly destroy itself with all your nigger and mudslime refugees. Enjoy the multiculturism faggot, if you don't like this board go fucking make your own.

Take this autism like this thread to R9K where it belongs.
Exposing your sexual frustration and inability to get a woman is not a political topic.

They need a kit where you 3d print a face mould then pour the silicone from kit.

What the fuck even is that site? It looks like an even more baity version of Sup Forums.