I created this to raise awareness

I created this to raise awareness.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belief
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Very subtle, hans. Almost as subtle as your U2 rockets.

What are you hoping to achieve with this apart from a few laughs? You are just giving them more ammunition and undermining what the real problem is while pressure increases within your magnificent nation.

Holy shit. Is this how shitposting on Sup Forums feels?

I feel like im part of a bigger thingy. Thank you!

We really need to show racists that they cannot do their fuckings signs! Fuck white people!

not bad

edgelord detected

>beliefe

>beliefe

I wish we could meme racist meanings behind fist bumps. If everything is racist then nothing is.

fuck me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belief
three outs and your gassed

Don't forget the thumbs up.

>one digit
>one race

Pretty good. I dont know they do this as well. Fuck i just saw someone doing this today.

i'm so sorry, I know that must really hurt for a german, warn your family.

Why not spread the lie that the islamic sky pointing is a white supremacist hand sign somehow, and then when they explain how we're lying they'll have to tell everyone that muslims are constantly threatening you with their god.

Islamic race?

That feel when basically all FakeNews including flat earth and hollow earth memes are created on Sup Forums.

What does this represent?

stump the one-legged.

Shouldn't it be changed to generic "my race is the only race" kind of racist thing then? Maybe find some nazi imagery where they raise ome finger. Also shown by imperialistic brainwashed Japanese idols.

thumb=1
fingers=4
for "the 14 words"

The one finger represents their believe in the only one true prophet, prophet mohammad. They've already taken it.

makes you think

Omg I gotta hashtag this
#BOYCOTTFB