Ted Cruz channels his inner conservative

usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2017/04/26/ted-cruz-wants-el-chapo's-drug-money-pay-trump's-border-wall/100925150/

>Dahnald, I've got a plan to build our border wall and enforce the values of true constitutional conservatism across the southern border.

>With the assets derived from the captured Mexigates, we can fund its construction. After all is said and done, we can then focus on our real mission of obtaining the fabled Galactigates and bringing our values across the multiverse.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydell.com/2017/04/29/is-ted-cruz-planning-a-2020-primary-run/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WTF I love Cruz now

I'm unironically a #CruzMissile now.
He's trying to get the wall built while Trump didn't even try to fund it. He just gave the democrats their ideal budget.

>Guess who Dahnald?

I should have voted for the True Conservative(tm)

DAHNALD
I HAVE RETURNED WITH MY ARMY OF SKELAGATES.
IT'S TIME.

I told you all. I told you all that Ted is a good man and a true American. All you did was laugh at me. You called me a cuck, you called me a kike puppet and you called me a fool. Look at me now. I would laugh if the circumstances weren't so bad. APOLOGIZE

you were the chosen one dahnald

Dont trust him he pulled this shit in 2013 too

Cruz isnt one of the good guys
dailydell.com/2017/04/29/is-ted-cruz-planning-a-2020-primary-run/

Wow he might run according to some random paper. Could it instead be that he is just trying to do his job and save America?

He shoukd expand the bill to include any money siezed from criminal gangs with ties to the spic countries. Like MS13.

>career establishment politician
>save America

>Tons of Senators and other politicians absolutely hate him
>no it's part of his plan
Can you stop thinking with memes for a moment?
>inb4 israel quote
Nearly every fucking republican is required to say positive shit about it to even be considered. If you think that any politician can just go
>lol i dont care about my party
then you are a retard and should stop posting on a political forum

ted cruz has some good ideas. the wall is his redemption

He makes PR bills that he knows will never pass but when it counts hes super proimmigration. Thats way worse than the Israel thing. Didnt u watch the debates where he got snoked on this?

>cruz is unironically more redpilled than trump
this is what happens when you vote in a dude with no principles

I don't believe you are a Trump voter. That or you are probably b8ing
Which debate is this?

WHY DIDN'T THIS BASED MAN GET THE PRESIDENCY?

He's fucking awesome. He sticks up for his values, he's polite, he's smart, he's willing to actually get shit done and knows how to do it.

how does this pay for maintenance

The one Trump didnt go to

>Along those lines,Cruz’s next amendments,1324,1325,1326,1585,1586. and1587,revealed his true colors: red, white, and green, with a little bird in the middle. Rubio’s billwould have increased H1B visas from about 85,000 to 180,000 annually; Cruz’s amendments raised that number to 300,000 and proposed allowing all H1B holders’ spouses to work in the country as well. His amendments also proposed expanding the number of green cards issued to over a million annually.

Border security was Trump's vision and now Cruz definitely has the ability to follow through with the tough parts of the border wall

What is your source for this?

This is a bit the problem with Cruz, he's one of those calculative politicians.

the facts show that we need a border wall , so as long as Cruz is making decisions off the facts he will be supporting the nation

See:

>maintenance
maintenance of the wall? it's a concrete wall in the desert, it sits there

Dahnald, you were the chosen one.
Even after losing my powers, I will build this wall