What does Sup Forums think of social media?

What does Sup Forums think of social media?

>facebook
>tinder
>snapchat
>instagram
>etc

its banging desu

All of them are cancer. The one biggest cancer you left out is the smartphone.

> facebook is nice for hooking up and finding past friends, when it isn't pushing an agenda.

>tinder pushes sexual liberalization.

>see above

>see above

Wean yourself off (((social media))) and find more worthwhile things to do.

snapchat is the cancer of this world

what's so bad about snapchat though?

Makes teenage girls turn into sluts faster than any hot pop song video could ever do.

It depends on the person using desu; normies just use it to document their life and take selfies.

Delete all of your personal social media accounts immediately.

The stories by """media outlets""" like vox, cnn, or sweet, is pure degeneracy. Either it's something frightfully tripe like "best filters of the week" or something like "I cheated and I'm ok with it.

There's no use to it other than maintaining some trivial streaks or getting nudity shots.

social media= social programming.

During the Obama election I saw the switch between facebook and twitter
we went from custom html programming of our personal pages, to mindless photos and sharing mindless information about ourselves that was totally unnecessary on based myspace where tila tequila would be shitposting to every normie in the world..

>now your media and news are controlled and systematically taking way your rights by merging with all commercial websites and google together will give you endless statistically appealing marxist propaganda from city dwelling jews and pampered attention hungry women.

I know you've deactivated many times and always go back to that shitshow
delete that shit
unplug from the matrix
free your mind

how do i keep in contact with friends?

*switch between myspace to facebook and twitter.*

cultural tragedy.

a decade later im wishing I kept coding html and learned to create my website and farmed bitcoins then, instead I chased pussy and bullshit on facebook leading me to nothing but pussy and bullshit and whole lotta lessons.

I post very right, biased, news on my snapchat story to slightly manipulate my friends' thinking, and political knowledge

email
phone
write a letter
send a pigeon
join a secret non babylonian(dickinbutt) mystery society

Tweeter is good for trolling shitlibs and kikes, until you get banned several times and get tired of creating new accounts.

A terrible mistake.

One of those things we wish we could uninvent.

It's all shit. (((They))) are using it to learn everything about you. Don't buy into it it's all fucking garbage anyway.
t. never had a facebook

Some of the worst things for you.
>Facebook gives you the power to read minds and make an ass of yourself where everyone can see. It enables the mentality that everyone wants to hear what you have to say all the time because you're ssssoooooooo important.
>tinder is destroying the dating scene
>snapchat enables sluts to be sluts with betas online for money

Social media was a mistake.

smart phones are highly useful devices we fail to use at full potential, go to Sup Forums for ridiculous uses for your iphone and become technowizard.

>go to Sup Forums for ridiculous uses for your iphone
I thought Sup Forums hated iphones

I don't know. I don't have any. Give them your phone number, maybe?

If you use any regularly you are a faggot with the exception of twitter
This is all I hear and see from anyone my age 18-20 who uses any

>constant bullshit drama
>like fucking middle school drama
>literal normie breeding grounds
> breeds anti trump shit like crazy >because the (((admins)) of those cites censor anything that they don't like

I like Twitter's interface but am growing tired of the desperate Dems in charge of it . IG was good until all my friends kids started showing up in the popular feed . But I love me some Russian snowboard models .

all of that can be applied to twitter as well user

All degenerate shit for normies.

Not for everyone. People who live a dull life. I don't use any and neither should you.

I only use Sup Forums and my life's pretty dull senpai

but you don't understand, that's the one he uses so obviously he isn't a bluepilled normie faggot or anything

People shape their identities vicariously through their social media profiles instead of actually developing themselves in real life

Depends on who's using them.

Facebook can be useful as long you don't post your life away like an egocentric fuck

>Oh look my new cake creation it's wonderful
>OH SHIET LOOK AT MY BABY I LOVE YOU
>Oh look how i hate society i'm better and deep than you all
(news, memes, music)
>"Normie" added 324987598247868934796 photos to the album "Trip to Shithole Country" or Concert of
>"insert subpar deep phrase" "insert cleveage photo"

If you can't dispose of social media because of reasons (need to comunicate with close friends, family, work groups"), you can act like a civilized person.

Social media is only used by people who crave attention.
People who feel the need to be validated by their peers even if it is all superficial.
It should only be used by someone if your intention is to grow a business.

I have goybook for niche hobby groups and interests

I have no other social media unless you count the chans

Got rid of Facebook long ago. But I keep instagram so I can post stuff for my few family and best friend.

Have I seen this before or am I having a déjà-vu?

>tried to delete kikebook
>you cant

my android literally wont let me delete the kikebook app what the fuck

That's not at all suspicious, is it? Delete your account and remove the application data if it won't let you uninstall it.