Homophobia is detrimental to the alt-right

Homosexuals tend, on average, to be more perverse than heterosexual. They also don't make children.

However: I think they're a minor problem. We have much more serious stuff to deal with, and if we leave them out of our movements they default to the left. Considering we live in democratic nations and they're about 10% of the population, it's seems stupid to me to leave them out. If you are going to discuss that statistic bring some hard data, and consider that many homosexuals just haven't come out of the closet yet so that makes the actual numbers higher than perceived.

Obsessing over fags just divides our attention and efforts: race is all that matters.

No I'm not a fag. I know plenty of fags though and they're ok, I see no reason to wish them harm.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/W6uFy
youtube.com/watch?v=pkuMlypiChQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xsBZeU9sAII
discord.gg/4NgQV
discord.gg/FPYtX
youtube.com/watch?v=k_DZhfsbLJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not a fag
>posting from Argentina

Why do t you just fuck off back to the gay nightclub. You think spending all the time you think about gay men is the act of a heterosexual sexual?
I bet all the time you spent thinking about this post you were naked with ahardon weren't you you fucking sleazy cocklusting little pansy

Milo has convinced me that gays can be OK. It's the gay rights movement that I dislike (and I believe so does he).

Canadians are way more stereotypically faggy and you know it. Which is why you made that post, obviously.
I guess you could argue you are whiter on average but you also wouldn't hold up a minute against me in a fight so stfu, you first-world wuss.

how many of your ancestors committed a crime in the UK? Sounds like it runs deep in your family

m8 your country couldn't even take the Faroe Islands, and you think you could beat me in a fight?

Crime? I wish. No: it's not that romantic. You just get tired of getting beat up again and again so at some point you learn to defend yourself. Which doesn't happen if you are pampered.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Argentine army is crap, so what?

Maybe milo can meet up with Brad and party when he gets out.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/W6uFy

so your opinions are invalid and therefore you should stay quiet and keep farming your cows

This, I don't give a shit what people do as long as it's not shoved down my throat.

>10% of the population
10%? What do you mean 15%? Aren't you aware that the gay gene allele is present in about 20% of people's chromosomes? 25% of the population has admitted to gay thoughts. That's at least 30%. Don't you understand that minimizing the presence of different sexual orientation would offend 35% of our population? You wouldn't want to hurt the 40% of people in the country that are gay would you? You have to reconsider what you think of as fact, since it leaves out 50% of the country that doubts its sexual preference. And a society being 60% gay is okay. Trust me friend.

>our movement
what fucking movement?
btw faggotry is mutually exclusice with any ideology that values traditionalism.
especially not obnoxious in your face faggots like Milo.

No, I think 10% is more likely. And the alt-right is a movement. Which should center on survival, not traditionalism.

the white people ain't worth saving if they all succumbs to faggotry. if western civilization isn't purged from all the degenerate infestations it's better off dead

We can purge them later. Right now we need to survive. And I would argue degenerate white people are always above non-whites. Non-whites are garbage.

>And I would argue degenerate white people are always above non-whites
nope only degenerates tells themself that to feel better about themself.
I know plenty off white people that are even worse then shitskins

"alt right" is a meme created by the left to demonize anyone that disagrees with progressives (they declared themselves that).

Milo is a faggot that dislikes MSM and progressives, that's it... I couldn't give a bigger fuck about what he means for the purity "alt right movement".

Here you go OP: youtube.com/watch?v=pkuMlypiChQ

Milo is plays a big part in the divide and conquer game. I don't really care what a homosexual Catholic Jewish pedophile has to say.

bump

same here, we have to use it on favor

>implying we give fuck all to the "image" of alt-right

> A degenerate attention seeking pedo taught me that fags can be ok

Wew

>be Argentinian
>talk about faggots being degenerates

BUAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Funny I used to think that until the whole pedo defence thing now Milo has convinced me there is no place for homosexuals in any pro family movement

He's also a Jew so go fucking figure

>falling for a leftist set up
youtube.com/watch?v=xsBZeU9sAII

Yeah I used to think this way about everything. Race is what matters. Don't worry about anything else.

Over time my opinion has changed. The race issue appears serious but in actuality no other group is a serious threat to us. If we wanted to we could wipe them all out tomorrow.

Our problems are internal not external. The black problem and Muslim problem and even the Jew problem are merely symptoms of the white problem.

Degeneracy is our number one obstacle.

OP is right. The fact is, you can't "recruit" someone to the gay club. I know because I'm straight, and the idea of having sex with a man is so disgusting to me that I'm amazed women do it, even if these guys have to put up with considerably less bullshit.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord'

discord.gg/4NgQV

Has anyone ACTUALLY listened to what Milo said on Joe Rogan's show?

A- It wasn't a big deal. He was 14, not 4.
B- It's probably bullshit. Same as 90% of the stuff Milo says. He's a troll, remember?

>posting from leafland
>everybody already knows you're a fag

You fucks give me a second chance

I am conflicted on people like Milo. He shifts the normie overton window but we have to make sure he doesn't shift our overton window. Faggotry is degenerate and should not be tolerated

Compared to all the other problems, gays are not that big an issue, unless they are leftists then they are part of the "other problems"

Either your message is unified and and built from strength of core principles.
Or you accept degenerate trash and become a fad fora few trendies.
See you in a while when the alt-right is dead and full on race war happens in America.

True but hes just a faggot/cuckold hybrid whereas the argy is a faggot/nigger hybrid.

The only true problem with accepting gays is that you're reinforcing them for degenerate behavior.
You have to make them understand that their behavior and lifestyle is disgusting and cannot be propagated.
Milo doesn't understand this so I'm actually glad hes gone regardless of the manner.

Since when is race war a negative?

And what you are suggesting already exists; it's called Stormfront, it's called David Duke, it's called 14/88. See how well they're doing?

I SAID INVITE ME BACK!!!INVITE ME BACKINVITE ME BACKINVITE ME BACKINVITE ME BACKINVITE ME BACKINVITE ME BACK

>this
Milo is degenerate filth, but he does help get a right wing message out to the normies. He's useful, but the faggotry should be suppressed

Yeah that's the whole point; use them till you don't need them anymore. But that's a long way from now; I'm sorry to break your bubble guys, but we are not getting a new Nazi Germany any time soon.

Gays randomly respawn, you literally can't get rid of them by killing all the current gays.

Yeah that's true. Plus Greeks and Romans had homos and they were fine.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/FPYtX

youtube.com/watch?v=k_DZhfsbLJY

Damit I missed it. One more.

F