I am a doomed Taiwanese wagecuck

I am a doomed Taiwanese wagecuck
>wage so low
>living with parents
>no hope for a fertile wife as fertility rate drops
>mom cares about me.
>my brother and my sister in their 20's don't wanna breed.
>see niggas, pajeets,Aseans,white man with Asian wife dominates.
>I am a beta virgin cuck.

serves you right

breed with your sister

Then hit the gym for fuck sakes and quit whining. If you can't afford it just run for a bit and push-up, pull-up, and all that shit.

Taiwan doesn't even deserve their own flag on Sup Forums. Taiwan would be much better if it were Japanese.

The most realistic suggestion desu.

sorry taiwan bro

>gets a chance to join glorious eastern asia co-prosperity sphere
>blows it
serves you right desu

Why are you doomed? I don't know what opportunities you have.

Why aren't you going to Texas to serve Chinese food?

How hard is it to just emulate Bruce Lee but have no talent? Just learn how to be confident and love yourself best gook.

he needs to stay
you need to leave

You need to be taken over by China

Thats how to uncuck Taiwan

Please glorious yellow man, don't give up

Taiwan strong. Change your life, sort yourself out, lift some weights, find purpose, have a family, be happy

Post your sister

your green tea is great, and you age so slowly, a 44 years old woman looked like 30, a 31 year old man looked like 20 to me. Just go full yolo/retard if you need to.

F

Stop being beta. You just lay down and accept this shit? Then you got no one to blame.

Go an act like a man for once and stop the somalis raping your women first Sweden, then you can talk with the grown ups

I want to come to your "country" and teach english. Any advice?

You're the White knight cuck. The whores that vote for these policies get what they deserve. Why should I protect race traitor sluts? This is the only way they can learn if they can learn at all.

I protect my family but I'm not going to protect some random sluts.

he won't make it on that diet

gotta eat big to get big brah

Why are there niggers and lakers in Taiwan and why are you letting them fuck your women?

lift and become chinese version of Chad.

A Chang?

A Wang. Common name; means king.

What is a laker?

Aahaha fuck off faggot. Typical Swedish mind set; "why should i stop my women getting raped???"

Go Larp as a VI-KANG, we know its a coping mechanism to distract your from the fact that Swedish men have to be the most low-T, pathetic, beta excuse for a male that the rest of us men have the misfortune of sharing the gender with :^)

Chang Long Wang
Hung Lee
Ton dong

God pls stop making $$ from us, u are an American u can go to the army get like 50k USD ffs