What can we do about obesity in America?

What can we do about obesity in America?

T H I C C

ban advertising

Fat-shame.

This,
The surefire way to end obesity in America is to discourage it to the point where people are afraid of it.

weight_conscious is the most patrician gelbooru tag

this, helped me lose the 15 pounds I gained at college

any good doujin with a girl like this?

It's for a friend of mine

I guess we should start executing those who refuse to slim down.

I don't know.

Reject fat women. Make no secret as to why you're rejecting them.

start some social programs to encourage healthy living
put out leaflets detailing exactly how to count calories, as well as make healthy choices in the store, specifically focusing on all the savings you get by buying healthy, a common theme of fats is the claim that shit food is cheaper, even though it's blatantly false

tldr, Spam propaganda to make healthy look good and inexpensive

Get a regular girl pregnant and she'll be like that after the baby.

Get rid of niggers.
The U.S. obesity rate would then be the same as Belgium (which is about the European average).

It's your food. Corn fed animals and shit like that. Anyone who goes from another country to America gets fat, from the food alone, even if eating healthy.

isolate the skinny gene and give it to everyone

this will probably happen before we can convince people to stop eating despite the short term happiness most people get from food

I'm massively in support of this and I've never understood why we don't do it more. A person should never accept the fact that they're so fat they can't fit through a door. That shit if fucking disgusting, unsightly, and degenerate. There is no reason why a person can't go for a run a few times a week.

Japan is doing good work at shaming fat people

Sauce?

The name of the game is the filename user
The caligula effect

too bad the game is not good tho

Where are your proofs that this works?

Not for nothing but at least the fatties have some data showing this method backfires spectacularly.

Technically, this would be causing more fat than stopping making you an active part of the problem.

Me, I just wish them good luck and make sure they know they have my support on their journey to better health.

Even random strangers. Try it! They always mumble a thanks and I can see they're holding back their new found motivation to shake off the fat.

>Technically, this would be causing more fat than stopping making you an active part of the problem.

Where is your proof?

We're not saying beat the shit out of them but make it less desirable for them to be fat.