Really makes you think huh

really makes you think huh

kek

o my

Pretty sure slaves didn't work the entirety of their young lives to become slaves and weren't earning tens of millions of dollars to play red rover 16 times a year.

Yes, even South Park mocked the similarities a decade ago.

I came here to post an equivalent post to this

damnit Sup Forums on a roll and week has barely started

>implying they don't do the same shit to all pro-league sports players

pfffffffffft

muh slavery

>man did you see Toby's stats at the combine?
>he benched 315 lbs of cotton and outran the hounds for over an hour
>yeah he's for sure being sold in the first round to cleveland.

Why the shorts. Boxing too. Ditch these clothes

look at these poor white slaves s m h

reminds me of the 1800's i cant believe stuff like this is still happening

telovisoninfg the draft was a mistake

man this is really making me think

>"Oh god the smell..."

they're even giving him a slave tag i can't believe this

fuckin raciss

>those heights
>that fucking manlet who has to stand on a fucking stool to measure them

Jesus christ he must be like 5 foot 6

>HE'S EVEN GOT THE SAME BEARD

OH GOD MY SIDES.

Except slaves aren't paid millions of dollars and fucked scores if white women without fear of death. I'd gladly be an nfl player.

>Get paid millions of dollars a year to play a game

AYE HOL UP WE BE INSLABED AN SHEEEIITT

>Sup Forums laughing about this

You do know that they get payed in millions and white pussy for throwing a ball, right?

looks at dis

deys be puttin da white slave in chains mufuka

Holy fuck. When did old Sup Forums wink humor redpill intro threads start happening again?

>wander in from reddit
>don't read the thread
>post

>last night
>female friend of ours was telling a story about how our black friend started at her restaurant and how good he was at lifting the dough right out of the bowl
>black friend was present for the story
>she said "he picked it up like a piece of cotton!"
>everyone basically said: "haha that's funny he is good at his job"
>I said: "Wait, what did you say?"
>everyone laughed their ass off for ten minutes, she was mortified but couldn't stop laughing either
>black friend laughed the hardest.

ey look at these raciss mufukas

they be seeing how much weight dis slave can carry cuz dey wants him to haul cotton bales

It's time for black athletes to boycott all professional sports. It's literally modern-day slavery.

look deys be suckin da breath right outtta the white mans lungs

dis goes back to da slave days when massa's would take da white mans breath bcuz its was supposed to cure illnesses n shit

Its only on like 4 months a year wtf

If you watch the NFL you may as well suck nigger dick.

You do know they do such tremendous damage to their brains that they don't really get to enjoy it and either end up in prison or suicide or as a complete invalid?

If they were properly told that would happen and still made the choice to do it, then it'd be fine. But they don't tell them shit. They actively lie to them and pretend like only a certain amount of severe injuries can cause brain damage. In reality, you damage your brain any time you shake your head sufficiently. All football impacts cause brain damage.

>playing NFL
>ever

Pathetic ameriscums

Fucking nigs are so stupid. They're still enslaved to their mcjobs and poverty, but yet they'll chose to complain about this shit

not quite, they choose to be there. nobody is forcing them to be NFL players. that's like, every guy's dream.

>5'9
WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN?

>Watching any sport
>ever

mayne fuk dese rayciss scientist honkeys they be stealing our melanin just like deys took our pyramids

Why play Football when you can play a similar variant and get covered in more mud, right bongs?

Hint: Lots of money to be made in football. I imagine your rugby players are paupers compared to the average NFL player.

And please, let's no talk "your football" for soccer, that sport is gay as fuck and is only played by ADD-riddle kids in the USA, nobody takes that shit seriously here. I get that it's the world's favorite sport because homeless huemonkeys can still enjoy a game here and there, but come on, that shit gay.

Beat me too it. Not mention doing it with white and islander guys (conveniently left out of the photos) and being able to leave at any time.

i love watching the combine

i never watch games

>nfl
seriously lol

oh those poor poor slave niggers making millions of dollars a year

Not really, they'll get rich

I can sense the limpness in your wrist from all the way over here

>successful triggering
Tbh if our rugby players were American they would play NFL m80
Can't really say they're paupers when you're wearing pads tho friend
You gotta be pretty tough to play rugby at even a low level
Fun fact: you can get pads for rugby that you wear under your top (for players just coming out of injury and such)
We unironically call them pussy pads

>"got the pussy pads on today m8"
>"yeah m8"

i'm sure those poor exploited kangz would much rather work at the car wash than get paid millions to work half the year

wow so metal makes people dumb?

why does Sup Forums hate hollywood again? they do the same shit.

Except these niggers are paid monstrous sums of cash to do what they love while having women line up legs spread like a buffet and being idolized and adored by millions and millions of people.

I know medicine students that play rugby
You're fucking faggot mate
A certain disappointment to your father

Yes I remember how slaves were some of the highest paid people in the entire country.

Story?

>implying that money doesnt leave their hands as soon as they receive it

niggers cant into financial responsibility

ANNUDAH SHOAH!!!!!

A group of dambasses trying to prove something about smart phone protective wraps.

It's mostly because any basketball-american that makes it big is obligated to take care of "they family", which includes every single person they've ever known. If they don't support all of these people then "they acting white".

So the black community inevitably drags them back down.

Some black athletes have made a lot of business money off investing their sports money in good ventures.

>t. Tyrone

Which is an exception and not the rule though.

And a percentage of slave owners were niggers too

>some
the key word here

Top kek

How is that our fault?

I was unaware that slaves were offered multi-million dollar contracts and an endless supply of pussy for picking cotton 6 hours once every week.

maximus kekius.

Mfw Toby will make more money in one season then I will my while life

Be careful boys. If they realize they're still slaves they might start focusing on education instead of entertainment.

We need to shutdown the NFL.

White men have better things to be doing than watch nogs play ball.

>ywn measure (or do other stuff to) cute muscley guys on your knees

Sup Forums has changed me so much I consider team sports to be nigger enabling. I can't watch soccer/football anymore. Especially at the international level, where some European """national""" teams are more non-white than white.

But you probably have realistic goals. For every nigger that makes it pro a city full of niggers never set realistic goals for themselves and live horrible lives.

So what you're saying is we've more than paid reparations to them?

>Tbh if our rugby players were American they would play NFL m80

Kek American Football players are the most athletic people on the planet. Most of them win olympic races and strong man competitions in their spare time. I'm sure a few rugby players would be decent running backs but come on.

probably thanks to a financial manager or some shit like that

reddit

Hopefully we get him good teammates in the off season.

Riight.. Give me millions of dollars a year and you can measure me all you want.

Based black man XD

>Meanwhile in Poland

American athletes are like little babbies.

Oh god, I need to find a Polish daddy

You have to piss in a cup for a minimum wage job. Getting a Doctor's physical for a job that pays millions doesn't really outrage me.

Using race to analyze everything sure comes up with some asinine complaints. Its like when the feminists were complaining about the fact that Jennifer Lawrence only got 10 million a picture while Tom Cruise got 15 million.

>they have a special apparatus that trains you how to drive a pretend car
kek

>one has the young men taken by force

>one has it be the aspiration of youth all over the country with the opportunity to make more than most careers over a shorter period of time

who writes this shit christr

THIS IS A DANK MEME

oh lawdy that tummy fuzz

Except these niggers are soon going to be making more money in one year than OP will in a decade

Same thing happens to white nfl players and most nba players make their money then live within their means for years to come.

Its literally, just nfl players that lose all their money for some reason.

True but OP won't have brain damage and will have functional knees.

Just a normal day for niggers

Why? Did she even stop and think about burning her crotch?

And yet they can't sign up fast enough for it. It really makes me wonder how bad slavery really was.

slaves didn't get paid millions a year to pick cotton.

retard.

Dumb people are really bad with money. Most lottery winners go bankrupt as well.

It's called a false comparison, and it's an intellectually dishonest form of argument.

Rugby surprisingly damages the brain less
The helmets in nfl allow lots of blows without acute consequences, and damage builds over time. The same extent of blows in rugby would kill you, so it doesn't happen (and the smaller hits usually send a player off immediately).
The helmets give nfl players a false sense of security and they're a lot more willing to run into things and bash stuff with their head than rugby players are

Wow. I can only hope for your sake that you're pretending to be retarded

taylor hall isn't white

solid point, nba players tend to be smarter than people give them credit for, I'm sure dumb nba players go broke too though.

so slaves did get paid millions a year to pick cotton?