Why are Chr*stians so shit?

Why is Islamic architecture is god tier compared to christian """architecture"""?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6udew9axmdM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_boys_(Mormon_fundamentalism)
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ac/Sv.Trīsvienības_pareizticīgo_baznīca_5,_Rīga.JPG/220px-Sv.Trīsvienības_pareizticīgo_baznīca_5,_Rīga.JPG
l7.alamy.com/zooms/6166a1f733cc40d5b5754aa96d9e02b1/abu-darvish-mosque-1961-amman-jordan-c5m0w3.jpg
panchotours.com/img/tours/1567-1465123613.jpg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3341346/He-s-no-rocket-scientist-ISIS-fighter-tries-fire-RPG-small-hole-wall-does-not-end-well.html#v-2479551477495188683
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hope this is bait

You do realize the Hagia Sophia was built by Christians right?

Saged

If it's so shit, why did do you steal it?

300 replies incoming to bait

>You do realize the Hagia Sophia was built by Christians right?
Why would Christians build a mosque in Istanbul you dumb white subhuman

>Islamic architecture
Nice try OP

Yep, this is bait. Saged and ignored

answer my question infidel.

Sage

>this shitposting Turk

You literally spend all day just finding new ways to trigger Sup Forums don't you?

enjoy true child slavery less aesthetics

land value around mormon temples go up.

mosque land values go down.

many such cases.

im going to keep dumping because you white people need to be reminded your glory days arent all in the past

look what mormons are still building

ok

WE

Don't lump us in with proddies.

ARE

nice bait roach.

is that temple of eru-iluvatar?

MORONZ

I've figure out there are actually two Turks who frequent Sup Forums.
>one who hates Islam and trys to fit in with Westeners
You are this guy my friend
>And then OP, OP shitposts and always posts pro Islamic stuff to try to trigger Sup Forums

I'm not wrong am I? Also OP, always put sh*t like this in h*s fuck*ng posts. He l*kes to use asterisks

We didnt live our lives solely to worship a goat fucking child molester and made things for ourselves.

>build minarets around something
>we made this
fuck off

what's with the *

enjoy islam canada cuck

you'll wish your neighbors were mormon the next time you have a home invasion

too bad they are all on the west side of canada and had their votes ignored so you got your commie

me on the other hand, i prefer my neighbors christian no matter the denomination

look at how we spend your money

If I walk into the right I won't be stoned to death for not being Christian. So right plz.

The current building was originally constructed as a church between 532 and 537 on the orders of the Byzantine Emperor Justinian I and was the third Church of the Holy Wisdom to occupy the site, the previous two having been destroyed by rioters. It was designed by the Greek geometers Isidore of Miletus and Anthemius of Tralles.[5] The church was dedicated to the Wisdom of God, the Logos, the second person of the Trinity,[6] its patronal feast taking place on 25 December, the commemoration of the birth of the incarnation of the Logos in Christ.[6] Although sometimes referred to as Sancta Sophia (as though it were named after Sophia the Martyr), sophia being the phonetic spelling in Latin of the Greek word for wisdom, its full name in Greek is Ναὸς της ἉΑγίας τουῦ Θεού Σοφίας, Naos tēs Hagias tou Theou Sophias, "Shrine of the Holy Wisdom of God".[7][8] The church contained a large collection of relics and featured, among other things, a 15-metre (49 ft) silver iconostasis. The focal point of the Eastern Orthodox Church for nearly one thousand years, the building witnessed the excommunication of Patriarch Michael I Cerularius on the part of Humbert of Silva Candida, the papal envoy of Pope Leo IX in 1054, an act that is commonly considered the start of the East–West Schism.

mormon shit is garbage
just like their ideas

Turks can't even shit post

Your beer is shit

Sage

Wasn't that created by Byzantium?

Mormons are the savior of western civilization

>all white
>Traditional
>have ass loads of kids
>conservative
>fastest growing religion

in 3 centuries Morman and Chinese Christian armies will be crusading Across the Atlantic to Eurabia

I understand this is bait

so why does it make me so angry

tell us more genius

Post Turkish Architecture ITT
I'll Start.

even limited by authorities, the buildings are magnificent

>Originally Byzantine Christian Architecture
>Prostestshit
Wheres the Islamic Architecture?

everything you build looks like it belongs in Scientology's version of Disney's Magic Kingdom.

Did you know that the mosque architectural style was stolen from the conquered Byzantine Christians? Even down to the minarets and dome.

Really makes you think...

fucking iluvatar fag
if it were for iluvatar your race wouldnt have been fucking born you piece of shit you fucking orc
heil melkor

cry more white subhuman

it's not all white anymore

drink up this gay shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=6udew9axmdM

and they create tons of male teenage runaways because the older men chase off the younger competition so they can marry more young wives

nice fucking religion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_boys_(Mormon_fundamentalism)

This is actually pretty clever bait, I'll give it that.

Mormons are stupid, but they have the best modern religious architecture.

actual I like arabic/islamic architecture desu senpai

by your fruits you shall know them

fellow cuck. both are great.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ac/Sv.Trīsvienības_pareizticīgo_baznīca_5,_Rīga.JPG/220px-Sv.Trīsvienības_pareizticīgo_baznīca_5,_Rīga.JPG

l7.alamy.com/zooms/6166a1f733cc40d5b5754aa96d9e02b1/abu-darvish-mosque-1961-amman-jordan-c5m0w3.jpg
panchotours.com/img/tours/1567-1465123613.jpg

Fundamentalists are like a few thousand people that live out in the middle of the desert, and yes they have some bizarre rituals but so do all religions, you are just used to the ones that are mainstream.

I hate when easterners think they know shit about Mormons.

Thats legitimately ugly.

maybe the first time he did it, but this is like the 6th time I see this thread

Look at this ancient Christian church in Jerusalem!

Make Istanbullshit Constantinople again.

Very comfy senpai

It's double bait, dummy.
Yes it was built by Christians but it was based on the architecture of Persia/India/Middle East.

>Insects kill humans in shitty countries

Your point?

meh, enjoy your gary indiana

our holy of holies, the picture doesnt do the chandelier justice

can't wait any longer to kill your entire infidel family in the jihad inshallah.

The style wasn't stolen, that IS the building.

This is gr8 b8. My sides are leaving me.

it looks like bland garbage
catholic master race does it best
vatican city, bruh

this looks like some grandmother's idea of the waiting room to heaven, or maybe a high priced whorehouse for texas billionaires.

You suck at cherry picking.

Vatican II.

looks like the fucking ministry of truth

which dystopian timeline is this?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3341346/He-s-no-rocket-scientist-ISIS-fighter-tries-fire-RPG-small-hole-wall-does-not-end-well.html#v-2479551477495188683

Why is islamic society so shit?

Oh thats right, 1400 years of inbreeding has lowered the average iq to 80.

>(((literally a star of david front and center)))

jesus- it's like they're making fun of you.

we wuz kangz

by the way your pope throne and the abomination behind him are horror movie level shit

Pedophilia is at the core.

top kek, I know a lot of mormons marrying latino sluts, many such cases

Gothic and Neogothic architecture will always be the apex of what humanity ever made.

With neoclassical and baroque coming second.

because Europe and America helped spread radical Islam to ensure the flow of oil, actually.

Fucking rekt

damn, i'm anally destroying americans and all they can do is "u-ur roach" lol
islam is great.

Well the Catholics aren't regularly building sweet-ass churches.

But I agree that Catholic Cathedrals are and will be forever the best architecture.

TURK BAIT
LOWEST TIER BAIT
HAGIA SOFIA BUILT BY CHRISTIANS

This thread again. Kys, you insecure Turkish faggot. Saged.

>dem digits

shit, maybe ol Joe Smith was right all along.

Bait for the uneducated

Know your place, roach. xD

Yeah....you're Chilean

WE

I never called you a roach. I have more evidence of Islamic fighters literally being the worst combatants on earth.

protestants find that degenerate

Are turks the most embarassing race?

This is why nobody knows countries like Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan etc, even exist. Because they have good PR.