i.imgur.com/uWhcjaK.jpg
>N Hama Apr24
i.imgur.com/G3VHsrV.jpg

Developments May 2
>SAA on the verge of splitting Qaboun pocket
>Palmyra:Hundreds of soldiers arrive for new offensive
>Syrian troops graduate training school on demining tasks
>US-backed militants advance deep inside IS controlled desert
>RU recon centre negociated with Afrin district local forces and now SAA controls 9 checkpoints
>37 refugees killed by IS while trying to flee to Kurdish-held territory
>Dozens of families sneak past jihadist in E Ghouta and reach SAA lines
>100 militants arrive in East Ghouta after surrendering W Damascus town-Sibna
>SDF controls Tabqa town, after IS withdrawn to IS held part of Tabqa dam
>FBI translator married ISIS terrorist she was investigating
>IS kills 30+ Iraqi soldiers in suicide attack in Samarra
>US Commerce Secretary: Trump’s attack on Syria was ‘after-dinner entertainment’

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/russia-iran-sanctions-senate-corker-593051
legalinsurrection.com/2017/05/hezbollah-on-the-verge-of-bankruptcy-intel-assessments-suggest/
reuters.com/article/lebanon-bond-mandate-idUSL5N1GF4XL
youtube.com/watch?v=TpO2z5pzjYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mujahideen are white & based

ISIS are brown & subhuman

Remember the Cant!

>israel
>supporting salafits
What a fucking surprise.

You know, it is hard enough for them to make friends in the middle east! You really could be a little more supportive!

>New Iran Sanctions Coming With Major Crippling Effects
newsweek.com/russia-iran-sanctions-senate-corker-593051

>Hezbollah on the Verge of Bankruptcy and a Possible Collapse in the Next 2 Years
legalinsurrection.com/2017/05/hezbollah-on-the-verge-of-bankruptcy-intel-assessments-suggest/

Shia Shoah SOON

Sexy Tiger Dreams All night, every night for life!

>Sanctions Coming With Major Crippling Effects
Because it worked so well for the past 50 fucking years

>/Shia Shoah SOON/i
SA kike filtered

Any estimates (timeframe, results) how this war will play out in the end?
>inb4 greater Israel

>FBI translator married ISIS terrorist she was investigating

What?

>>New Iran Sanctions Coming With Major Crippling Effects
>Hezbollah on the Verge of Bankruptcy and a Possible Collapse in the Next 2 Years
what is this magazine, the Neocon wank limited?

>Palmyra:Hundreds of soldiers arrive for new offensive
So Hama offensive is cancelled or what? What a disappointment.

oil fields > potato fields

Newsweek is pure globalist kikery, the second article was written by a poo in loo, and the poster you're replying to is a South African Jew shill

I think with the palmyra offensive, Assad wants to reach Dez before the FSA or YPG does, and we all know that the crown jewel is Raqqa, and Assad wants to cut IS in two and make a larger stake in the east.

Very strategic.

I think with the palmyra offensive, Assad wants to reach Dez before the FSA or YPG does, and we all know that the crown jewel is Raqqa, and Assad wants to cut IS in two and make a larger stake in the east.

Very strategic

Very strategic

This is funny to me. Iran has a 100% government owned central bank and exports that always have a demand. Reminds me of Germany wat back then...

Lebanon on the other hand...
reuters.com/article/lebanon-bond-mandate-idUSL5N1GF4XL
IMF is trying hard to fuck the country that has the largest GDP per capita on the region and rising steadily.

>This will be the end of Iran's economy, says increasingly Jewish SA poster for the seventh time today

Very strategic.

youtube.com/watch?v=TpO2z5pzjYw

Has sense.

Ok I got it, you don't have to post it 4 times.

blonde milf maried to
>pic related

It asked me to "retype the Captcha". I just kept re-doing it and posting but it kept saying failed to post, so I didn't know it was posting 4 times.

Cute, I like love stories!

>Germans cucked again!

Are you ok m8?

Are you on a Sup Forums mobile app by chance? If so which one?

had this happen to me when phoneposting or when my internet was fucking up, i just hit the [Update] at the bottom to check if the post was succesful

I'm just on the mobile website, away from my computer. I'm not used to posting on my phone.

Yeah that'll happen m8.

Yes, just not used to using Sup Forums on my mobile device.

Mobile posters ins Gas! Unironisch!

I've had it happen where I double posted on a mobile but never 4 times. Had a good kek to that one though.

#

Very strategic.

Yep, that's what I'm doing now.

Very strategic

Very strategic

One day a mobile poster will bring you the best happening you've ever seen.
Perhaps even Assad's victory parade through Damascus once the war is over, and you'll just die, right on the spot, and your biggest regret will be saying that about phoneposters, but it'll be too late to take it back.

Yup, didn't expect to do that, I thought I mustache been banned or something.

But now it seems I'm being parodied by some of these other Anons.

Very strategic.

Very strategic

>mustache

God, I'm really not at my best today

>must've

Very strategic

I think with the phonepost offensive, user wants to reply before the Belgian or Britbong does, and we all know that the crown jewel is (you)s, and user wants to cut his post in four and make a larger attempt in the replies.

Very strategic

I think with the phonepost offensive, user wants to reply before the Belgian or Britbong does, and we all know that the crown jewel is (you)s, and user wants to cut his post in four and make a larger attempt in the replies.

Very strategic.

No, actually. I'm on a phone

>mustache

>must've

>mustache

>must've

#

>mustache

>must've

Please stop.

Please stop

This is one fuckweird thread, and I'm not that drunk yet!

Please stop.

What the actual fuck

Stop, can we please get back to Syria? Wtf. Is Assad up to? What new village got leveled today?

What the actual fuck

#
#
What the actual fuck

Stop, can we please get back to Syria? Wtf. Is Assad up to? What new village got leveled today?

I'd love to keep this shit up, but gotta get back to work.

>Wtf. Is Assad up to?
Assad wants to reach Dez before the FSA or YPG does, and we all know that the crown jewel is Raqqa, and Assad wants to cut IS in two and make a larger stake in the east.

Very strategic.

What the actual fuck

>Wtf. Is Assad up to?
Assad wants to reach Dez before the FSA or YPG does, and we all know that the crown jewel is Raqqa, and Assad wants to cut IS in two and make a larger stake in the east.

Very strategic.

What the actual fuck

KEK.

Very strategic

KEK.

Kurds smell great and deserver their independent Nation on territory currently occupied by evil Turks.

I think with the #phonepost-gate, user wants to reach Bumplimit before the Brit or JIDF does, and we all know that the crown jewel is Dima, and user wants to cut IS in two and make a larger skate in the east.

Very strategic

Yep, that's what I'm doing now.

Yes, just not used to using Sup Forums on my mobile device.

Kurds smell great and deserver their independent Nation on territory currently occupied by evil Turks.

Can you fags stop this shit? It's not funny

wtf is happening here

wtf is happening here

Very strategic

Yup, didn't expect to do that, I thought I mustache been banned or something.

But now it seems I'm being on my period by some of these other Anons.

C-c-combo breaker?

C-c-combo breaker?

The UN has finally submitted to my demands and has enriched global drinking water resources with with 45 microgram/L of LSD-25.

The UN has finally submitted to my demands and has enriched global drinking water resources with with 45 microgram/L of LSD-25.

>Down syndrome brigade invades /sg/
Oh well, still a far more intelligent opponent than the Syrian opposition

The US has finally subsidized tommy and man has it enriched globalists drinking water. Resources with with .45 microgram/L of LSD-25.

Let's see if you repost this Drumpfkins.

I am Spartacus!

Get out newfag

Help me /sg/
I just went out for lunch and now I'm surrounded by Arabs and black as night niggers

Wait, forget the niggers, what's going on here.

>black as night
The Wesley Snipes shade? You must smell like food. Try washing your hands.

Very strategic

Pretend to be a tough guy from Australia.