ALIPAC Revokes Trump Endorsement Due To Betrayal on Immigration Promises

>alipac.us/f8/real-news-alipac-revokes-trump-endorsement-due-betrayal-immigration-promises-346651/

>After months of activism efforts to encourage President Trump to honor his campaign promises, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC is regretfully announcing the revocation of the organization's endorsement of Donald Trump originally issued February 29, 2016.

>ALIPAC's supporters have endorsed, contributed to, volunteered for, and attended events and rallies to help Trump in response to his promises to enforce all existing immigration and border laws while ending Obama's DACA Amnesty and building a wall on our southern border.

>While Trump promised these things, he quickly caved and retreated on budget negotiations with Congress on funding for the wall this week, while continuing Obama's overtly unconstitutional DACA. Trump has also issued an executive order setting dangerous refugee resettlement programs he promised to end at 62,000 imported per year, which is the same average Obama brought in during his terms. ALIPAC has also recently discovered Trump administration spokeswoman and Bush family ally Helen Aguirre Ferre promising future amnesty to illegal aliens on KJZZ radio!

>"We were so hopeful that Donald Trump would be a man of his word because the campaign promises he made to Americans were the things America needs to do to survive and thrive, but unfortunately, Trump has made it clear he cannot be trusted on his most powerful campaign issue of stopping illegal immigration and amnesty," "Our organization's supporters have been fighting against illegal immigration and Amnesty for many years, and they say it is time for us to end our endorsement of Trump because close inspection of his actual immigration policies show he is similar to Bush and Obama on Amnesty for illegal immigrants."

Other urls found in this thread:

alipac.us/f8/alipacs-open-letter-regarding-trumps-lost-endorsement-346650/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ALIPAC is officially more red pilled than Sup Forums

>Le legal immigrants are good meme

>aaawwww muh betrayyal, do as i waaant or i'm leaaaving

Good, who needs such whiny quitting pseudo supporters. You either support Trump on everything, to the end, one hundred percent and unquestionably - or you fuck off. Can't afford to have weak-willed fags, who are jumping ship at the first sign of trouble. They are unreliable and untrustworthy anyway and shouldn't remain on board.

pointless to build a wall without destroying the judicial system as it stands. it was a fools hope from the beginning. you'd probably have more success trying to break up the Union.

This is a cucked beta male mentality

I think the main reason they are so mad, if you read the letter, is this:

>alipac.us/f8/alipacs-open-letter-regarding-trumps-lost-endorsement-346650/

>When ALIPAC endorsed Donald Trump when he needed help at a critical time in the GOP primary, we lost about 25% of our donors because they did not trust Trump or they supported Ted Cruz.

>We took a big, almost organization-ending hit to support Trump.

>At that time, I received many e-mails and calls asking me if I trusted Donald Trump.

>I explained that our endorsement was based on Trump taking the lead on our issues and even using many of the statements we've made to the public over the years. We made it clear our goal was to support the Americans who were supporting Trump more than the man himself.

>I pointed out that I did not know Donald Trump personally, received no benefits from endorsing him, and that since Trump had no history fighting illegal immigration prior to his run for President, we could not evaluate his integrity on these promises.

>But I did promise everyone who wrote to me that if Donald Trump broke any of his important promises about illegal immigration that I would be among the first Americans to stand up and hold him accountable.

>So today, I am honoring my promise to hold Donald Trump accountable for his promises.

Yeah, but many fuckers in here are still in fucking denial. We all got played, time to face it.

>aaawwww, i don't like what Trump does i don't support him anymore

such alpha mentality, oh yes

You can't just stop supporting Trump because you feel that he doesn't do something you don't want. Once you pledge your support you have to remain fully loyal to him and abandon any personal issues. It's more than just you, it's about the movement, the idea, the greater good. Such outrageous demands "do what i want or i'm no longer supporting you" are not acceptable.

That's outstanding considering we are only in the fourth month of 2017

Stupid dumb grease scum
pay your goddamn denbts

Dumb bait much?

It's for the same period of time for all the years. Don't be a retard, read the picture or read the fucking filename.

taiwan has read the memetic warfare papers
if you dont present as a true believer you get shredded by concern trolls who are not your friend
counter-concern troll when you can

Dumbass proves how stupid he is by not reading the top that says jan-april for all years

The picture actually shows that Trump is honoring his promises - 21362 is significantly more than under Obama in previous years. How is that "betrayal"?

>still trusting le god emperor xD meme

>>aaawwww, i don't like what Trump does i don't support him anymore
>such alpha mentality, oh yes
>aawwww, people are questioning whether Trump is fucking them and it hurts my feefees that anyone would doubt le God Emperor
see how you can make any stance look childish?

>literally who shills unendorse Trump
Who cares.

>if you dont present as a true believer you get shredded by concern trolls who are not your friend counter-concern troll when you can

It's very simple - if you see someone criticizing Trump then it's probably a shill or a pseudo supporter. All these complains about lack of wall, globalism or support of Israel are non-issues, they don't matter.

If you see someone criticizing trump these days its usually someone who has been on pol longer than a year and has seen this shit before

Does anyone really care if he doesn't keep his promise on immigration? I thought it was a forgone conclusion that it was an empty promise to get the redneck vote

I like how Garrison and Sup Forums for that matter make Trump seem like a helpless and hapless victim. I mean its not like hes the most powerful person in the world or anything. He can so easily be pulled in any direction, like a child.

I liked the other day on the rally in Pennsylvania that he was reading out the Snake poem. Without realizing the irony, that he's the stupid woman letting in all those Goldman Sachs snakes.

Seriously if Trump continues that way he'll definitely get BTFO in 2018 and most likely lose in 2020.

This has to be bait. If not please kill yourself

Trump isn't a dictator the president is more of a figurehead the amount of power he actually has is exaggerated.

Then what the fuck is the point of voting Trump in?

Trump tries to do something as ban a few muslim crountries with lots of known terrorists and that got shit down. think about if trump tried to do a complete muslim ban
It makes you realize just how little power a president has

He could ask congress to start impeachment against many of the judges.

If Trump doesn't build the wall, I'm jumping off the Trump Train.