Welp

Welp...

>know thy enemy

Just goes to show voting will never change this country.

Bannon always has the JUST face.

You guys are retarded. Zionist Jews are based and are our allies. It's the Bolshevik Jews who are the problem.

t. Civic nationalist

give me a quick rundown on zionist jews

Which ones were dancing on 911?

Thought so.

He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-
scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother.

He doesn't look happy

true. but implying that zionist jews aren't also bolshevik jews in america.

bogda bogda bogdanoff

If only you knew how bad things really were.

why does he do this? no matter how much you cuck for they jew they will always call you a nazi

No matter how based one man can be, there will always be a flaw. He's either playing chess, or being played in chess. It is easier to criticize and condemn, than it is to see the other persons view point.

zionist jews --> drag us into war
bolshevik jews --> drag us into degeneracy

Lol that manlet

hahahahahahahahahaha
hahahhhahahaha
*breaths in
hahahahaha
hahahaha
haha

Fuck off reddit kike

It look like he is being held hostage

Fugg man

That book was a great read

Triumphant subversion of an all powerful state. CRUSHED by a stark and terrifying reminder of what an all powerful state CAN and will do.

a lot of kikes hate shmuley, especially chabad. rly makes me ponder.

We need to vote for Hillary in 2020

Then why do the zionist jews always step up and help cry anti-semitism when people start criticizing the nationwreckers?
Dumbfuck, they're all parasites, every last one.

That's the best pokerface I've ever seen. I bet he secretly hates him. The eyes never lie.

It's like nu-Sup Forums reads off of a script

Don't listen to that retard. Zionism is the support not only for a Jewish state but ONLY a jewish state while the rest of the world is a Eurasian-Negroid race.

I'm sick of educating newfags and The_Donald invaders. There needs to be a sticky for this shit, but exercise common sense, when in doubt, Jew = bad.

kys churchill

Fantastic Book, should be a compulsory read (though this might go against the intended message of the book itself). I was a 'if you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to worry about' retard until I read this.

yeees goood goy. tell them how it is goy!

>I was a 'if you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to worry about' retard until I read this.

You needed a book to deduce that privacy rights go beyond not committing crimes?

WHOA SO FUCKIN DEEP

Kill yourself kike shill

>Just goes to show voting will never change any country.

FTFY

Quit lying to yourself it'll feel much better.

you say that like it's not an incredibly common mindset

To be fair, I was about 14/15 when I read it. When you've been indoctrinated by the (((media))) your whole life it takes a kick to break the conditioning.

OY VEEEEEEEEY GOYIM LISTEN TO THIS GOOD GOY!!!!!

Not really ya fucking normie sheep

Jews are all the same

>reddit: the post

yet the influx of t_d faggots and trump supporters will do 3743156496416 D mental chess gymnastics to say it's all part of the long game.

It might be different in the USA but in Australia you're bombarded with constant pro-surveillance media pieces with absolutely no mainstream countering voice.
Couple this with your parents also being pro-surveillance and you can't help but be brainwashed.
Sorry I'm not edgy enough brah.

Nah he's just a retard, there's a reason nobody gave a shit about all the surveillance leaks we've had.
Most people are sheep until they're given a reason not to be, it's human nature.

The only good Jews are dead ones. Ill compromise and send them to Israel tho just cause ima softie

says the retard who took the patriot act right up the ass

>le based nationalist kikes XDDDD

You mean like the ones that lobbied for the wars on Iraq and Afghanistan? The ones that get billions in welfare they spend on expensive military tech just for being kikes? Fuck off, filthy jew enabler.

Milo isn't alt-right.

>Zionist Jews are based

>when in doubt jew = bad

Couldn't have said it better myself

check out the replies on this shit.

You think Bannon's feelings are hurt, that after years of shilling for Israel, Jews are calling him a Nazi and jew basher anyways?

it only gets better

>Shmuley
Is this real? This is actually a real name?

>ethnic tribalism is a good thing and must be defended, but only when Jews do it

THIS TYPE OF SHIT RIGHT HERE...

is why I voted for Trump. Not because I'm some naive kid who thought he was gonna go billy-badass and hang 95% of DC from Lampposts...

Because the hypocrisy was gonna be laid BARE (and it is... far exceeding my initial expectations)
Also... had Hillary won, Sup Forums would already be GONE. Internet would've been fucked and the left would've been smug at levels you could not comprehend... but TRY to think about it... it's painful and awful but it's a good thought experiment,

This timeline is best timeline. If you think otherwise you are a fool and a delusional faggot.