Police actively target minorities for crimes over whites

>Police actively target minorities for crimes over whites.

Why can't people just admit that blacks commit more crime, thus police arresting them more? The stats are everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

phillypolice.com/crime-maps-stats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

slide thread, you know what goes in the options field

>blacks commit more crime
it can go both ways user they can be targeted more and also commit more crime

How the fuck is it a slide thread?

They're targeted more BECAUSE they commit more crime. Police are more likely to patrol areas known for crime because that's how you stop it. Just so happens that it's always areas where blacks live.

well maybe but what is your solution to this

Get rid of the blacks.

Stop apologizing for blacks who commit crime and then get shot? It's bad in this country when a cop is fired and vilified for shooting a robber in self-defense.

and how do you propose to do this

they already get arrested at a much higher rate than whites what more do you want

this IS the solution, there is no problem in disproportionately targeting blacks because they disproportionately do the crime!

It's not. That's just an invading Sjw using the tactics we use to shut down Sjw threads against us. Completely missing out the whole "people can see for themselves and don't just listen to everything they read part." and every non Sjw will be able to see its not a slide thread.

Smh

If I was a cop I would just shoot the niggers.
Or maybe run em over with my cop car.

Useless argument to be had OP. Contribute something worth discussing next time.

Symptoms of bigger problems aren't worth talking about. It's like arguing over which cough medicine would work best for someone with lung cancer instead of actually acknowledging the cancer.

Because they commit more crimes. I want them to change. To stop acting like ghetto thugs and to realize that there's nothing wrong with acting like a regular, well-adjusted human being.

They won't, though, because not letting black people run amok and do what they want is racist.

So many threads are lazily called slide threads that it no longer means anything at all.

Basically if it isn't a thread that is showering Donald's latest actions with praise then it's apparently a slide thread.

By saying that, you're not even attempting to acknowledge why they do the things they do.

While it may be easy for you to turn the blind eye on the fact that corporations and the government anally rape us daily, where do you come off shaming someone for not being good at turning the blind eye and therefore succumbing to the thug life-style you hate.

I almost feel like your baiting me. How do you propose for them to change, what does that even mean?

>acknowledge why they do the things they do.

Because they're niggers.

>How do you propose for them to change

By getting rid of white guilt.

Saw on the local news tonight that Philly's new cuck mayor and pet police commissioner have made it a priority to put an end to stop and frisk's implementation, now down a whopping 72% already. Decided to check the stats.

phillypolice.com/crime-maps-stats/

Would you look at that? Homicides are already up 16% and it's not even summer yet. Huh.

Calm down nigger have a pepsi

Now I know you're trolling, use some more buzzwords next time maybe it'll be funnier.

>Dindu nuffin
Classic

> why they do the things they do
One too many times we have found out that there was no actual reason for the person to commit a crime, they just "felt like doing so".

Stop enabling criminal behavior for black people. Stop telling them that its okay for them to lash out instead of acting like fucking adults. Stop censoring your schools and universities and get rid of political correctness when it clashes with reason and peacekeeping.

Why? The reason blacks act like they do is because white people allow them to. Every couple of months, a black criminal gets show by a white cop and no matter what the black criminal was doing, you have white people apologizing for him, basically saying the cop should have let the criminal kill him.

Why? Because we've had it reinforced into us that slavery was the worst thing to ever happen that we're all still fucking responsible for it.

I'm the one who's trolling? You're just being a contrarian idiot who can't see the forest for the trees.

I wonder what her feet smell like?

Any answer to that question wouldnt even scratch the surface of it.
Its like when someone proves that a religion is false and doesnt make sense, and all the people in that religion wont accept it and deny the truth because they are so deep into this lie that it consumes their consciousness.

They are in denial, because the religion of liberalism is proven to be wrong and they cant seem to accept it.

With any luck, not niggers.

Really pisses me off that people don't bring up violent crime. I mean, what do they think? The police are letting white murderers get away or something? The police have it out for black murderers and that's bad?

Liberalism revolves around equal outcome, not equal opportunity. Any variation in outcome MUST be the result of outside interference, because Egalitarianism is a religious altruth to them, and beyond question.

sage.

>Stop enabling criminal behaviour for black people
What in the fuck are you talking about they get arrested at much higher rates than whites.

And when they do, everyone sides with the criminal. What aren't you getting?

>black kids robs store with gun
>police chase him
>black guy shoots at cop
>cop shoots and kills black guy in self-defense
>social media and news all write about how cop violence is terrible and how blacks suffer
>blacks riot and destroy town
>cop gets fired and/r badge taken away

>rinse and repeat.

I don't think you understand liberalism.

Can't see the forest for the trees?

You're focusing on the most fucking basic problem in America, and you just call them niggers to take away the guilt lmfao.

You act like they just do the things they do because they're just niggers being niggers.

Have you thought for even just a second that they might just be pissed off at the system in place and don't see a reason to do anything than what they're currently doing?

Would you blame someone for not wanting to play a game of Monopoly with you if you cheated?

You've already reached it, obviously.

>Have you thought for even just a second that they might just be pissed off at the system in place

The same system that hands everything to them on a silver platter? The same system that gives them welfare, affirmative action, and section 8 housing? They have every chance and more to succeed, more than white people even, and yet they squander it on rims, gold fronts, and 40s.

Fuck off, Canada, I know you're trolling.

i want her toes in my face

WTF I like feet now

You're fucking thinking in terms of one day at a time.

Giving someone $500 every 2 weeks to go buy drugs isn't called "giving someone an opportunity" you retarded fuck.

How about instead of giving the niggers money to fund their shitty lifestyle, you fix the lifestyle that you love so much by oh, I don't know, not sitting there like a sheep while the government funnels all of societies money into their pockets.

But you don't like to look at stuff like that. You just like to focus on things that matter in your life. If I were to show you a documentary about how bankers rule the world and systematically fuck us over every single day, you wouldn't watch it.

If you actually look at how wealth is spread out in America, you wouldn't blame the niggers so much for living the way they do when they have no chance to succeed. Regardless of whether or not you think success on a silver platter is rent and drug money.

spotted the nigger
>pissed off a the system in place
so, do something constructive instead of nigging about
>don't see a reason to do anything *other than what they're currently doing
retarded. that proves that niggers are actual retards if you believe this to be true

Okay, what's your solution? No more handouts? Get them some manual labor jobs? That's mine.

Read the first post I every posted. It's a symptom of a bigger problem. You fix government corruption like the central banks, credit card companies, banks, politicians all allowing our money to be funneled to the rich at amounts we can't pay back, and start living on our own dime.

Doing all this would give money back to the American people therefore creating a huge amount of REAL jobs. I'm talking real jobs here, not just shitty coal mining or construction jobs that are temporary, just like a drug.

The government runs like a drug addict. Stop spending our money like an addict and people wouldn't hate the government so much.

Those who would now tend to call themselves a "liberal" or "leftist", fit what I described. you can argue semantics infinitely but what I said is true.

The rest of America seems to do fine without having to resort to violent crime. If the government is keeping everyone down, why are blacks the ones doing most of the crime?

Or niggers could just stop stealing things.

Gas chambers

Seriously how long have you people been on Sup Forums?

Because of people like you who think they're different lol

Do some self evaluation for a second. Don't you think that if a large portion of white people banded together and had the assumption rooted in their brain that black people are generally more lazy than white people? Would that not suppress the overall numbers for their success?

Would that situation that I just explained, that other black people may also realize, cause them to be even more demotivated and even less likely to succeed even more?

i got on the train yesterday to some fat nigger talking to himself and muttering shit about whites. no one did anything. if he were white, you'd see all the white cucks on the train ganging up on him.

the nigger loving in US is fucking disgusting.

Or maybe there's just a biological fucking difference between blacks and whites?

ayy

Police do actually over-police African communities for non-violent crime because they know if they need to meet a quota they can meet it there much faster

Then stop committing the crimes and police wouldn't patrol there.

That sounds like fucking voodoo are you sure you're not a nigger leaf?

>non-violent crime
...is still crime. And they commit it.

Maybe there is. Who fucking knows. We never will though because so many idiots like you don't give them opportunities because of a group of them that got pissed off that you didn't want them in your community.

Well I think I got like 1/32nd native in me and they're pretty degenerate so that's probably where the gene comes from

>We never will though because-
No, we do know. And we're not talking about """"opportunities"""", we're talking about crime. Crime and poverty are not strictly correlated. Jamal isn't flipping bricks to feed his family, he's doing it out of greed. Why would he go and get a minimum wage job when he can make a grand a day?

its all odds
you get raises for catching criminals
blacks commit the most crime
theres a higher chance they find an illegal weapon/drugs on a nigger than a white

So you're saying its okay for niggers to kill and rape white women or not? Because that's what they're doing.

Regardless of the reason: you are accepting that black people kill and rape white women?

You just think its not their fault that they're killing and raping white women?

You're saying the reason they kill and rape, is because we think they kill and rape? So we shouldn't be mad at them for killing and raping?