Daily Stormer Legal Defense Fund Against SPLC

wesearchr.com/bounties/daily-stormer-vs-splc-legal-defense-fund

Check it out here, SPLC is suing Stormer for encouraging mass trolling of Jewess Tanya Gersh for trying to exploit Richard Spencer's mother. This case will set a huge precedent for free speech on the internet to come.

Sam Hyde is the top donor at the moment with $5000. Every bit helps, instead of buying that candy bar, drop a couple bucks where they count.

Jews be jewin'. Good guy Sam Hyde comes in to save the day. Would be a shame to see Daily Stormer disappear. If you goys have some extra shekles, drop them his way.

> something's up

kek'd

I ain't clicking that fucker.

Why on earth is this even admissable in court? Nice knowing people can just randomly sue you out of existence.

Is teh constituiton.
you don't like it?
GEEEEEEEEIIIIIT OUUT
LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT BABY

Hmm well I hope that justice will prevail.

>drop a couple bucks where they count
Not a fucking chance.

Apple and other companies/people have been doing it for years. The sue you out of business, even if they are wrong they can still ruin your life.

>Andrew Anglin
>Weev
>Sam Hyde

It's literally the jewish trinity scaming you goys for money.

This is why we need tort reform.

>meanwhile Nick Rochefort is clicking "thumbs up" on facebook post after facebook post, hiding his snapchat conversation with a teenage fan from his wife

Donated 200. Fuck kikes

NO NO RICHARD SPENCER IS CONTROLLED OP THIS IS PART OF THE CHARADE DON'T YOU GET IT

LOOK AT HIS HAIR! REMEMBER WHEN HE GOT PUNCHED YOU STUPID GOYIM? THE JEWS *WANT* YOU TO BE WHITE NATIONALISTS, DON'T FALL FOR THEIR TRICKS

if daily stormer shuts down, Sup Forums will be even worse than it is now

I donated 20 bucks. Anglin is a top-tier comedy writer.

Prove they are Jewish, aussiefag

lmao there's a 0% chance they raise enough money in time.

RIP shitposting LARPnazi spergboi

They raised 80 grand in a week with 62 days remaining. Get gassed, kike.

Are you even white?

But why can't you just go it alone, brush up on some law, represent yourself, and go tell them to go fuck themselves.

I don't see where this requires 150k shekels in snake oil lawyers to get him out of it. I don't know, I understand the law isn't common sense anymore, but I'm just a simple layman that has been involved in many court cases on both sides. Never once did I go "man sure glad I had/paid for my lawyer".

"The reality is that defending a discrimination or other employment lawsuit is expensive. Defending a case through discovery and a ruling on a motion for summary judgment can cost an employer between $75,000 and $125,000.May 14, 2013"

They have over the bare minimum they need, $150k is to ensure all expenses are covered. If they lose this and Stormer is shut down, that will be a huge blow against free speech online.

We're talking about a major website that gets tons of traffic and is target #1 for the Jews. If I were them I wouldn't risk it with self-representation, they need a good lawyer.

>when you vilify ds as the vanguard for white supremacy, only to give them a big enough audience so they can later gather funds to throw legal weight around at the federal level

the more he talks (being hated by the jury already) the worse for his case
he needs someone to speak for him

>$150k
you're gonna need more than that if you're going against the SPLC

lol

Shouldn't sam be using that money to buy health insurance?

There are some lawyers out there just wringing their hands. O my