Trump becomes trump

anyone else get feels when they saw this?
maybe the shills got to me with their bullshit on here. it's been 3 months and the man has 4-8 years to let his will be done. he is still learning the ropes of political office.
please god let him be the renegade we elected.
this is the man we elected

pic from #1 news site on the planet drudgereport-com
the article linked is bloomberg - com/politics/articles/2017-05-02/provocateur-in-chief-trump-pokes-his-own-party-s-power-centers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvK11Mc8xYs
bloomberg
youtube.com/watch?v=mz2blreZFz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He'll be one of the greatest of all time.

too many sorosfags on here earning their shekels and trying to demoralize us

I'm so happy for the fight he's taking to the left and to the media.
I just hope that at the end of his first term we can look back and say 'this man was a revolution'
desu, abolishing the 60-votes senate rule would be one major act in accomplishing that.
it's ridiculous that you can have the executive branch, both houses of legislature, and judicial approval and have your agenda obstructed by a couple cunts in the Senate.

Yes I did get feels.
I'm with you senpai, just be patient. And remember that ALL of this is weird. This wasn't supposed to be happening in the first place

A true man of the people
youtube.com/watch?v=DvK11Mc8xYs

He's had a fantastic week so far.

you're a fucking triplenigger brainlet under severe mental duress if you cannot fathom that him reneging on key campaign promises and calling him out on it is somehow being a soros shill

nice pic there shill

What happened?

>his only strength is handing out sports ball awards to military welfare queens
Thanks for the Obama budget, so glad I voted for cuckservative faggots and a giant oompa loompa

He's like 10% into his presidency you stupid faggot and he's still actively working to fulfill his campaign promises in rapid fire fashion.

>hurrr he hasn't done them all immediately and has had a couple hiccups

You're either a shill or an autistic man child who has never followed an election cycle and doesn't realize legislation takes time.

>bloomberg - com/politics/articles/2017-05-02/provocateur-in-chief-trump-pokes-his-own-party-s-power-centers
It's hard to make clear conscious decisions when you have a establishment Kike married to his own favorite daughter.

Preparing for the worst, hoping for the best.

really glad trump is in office
he is doing a tremendous job

His budget capitulation was too far. He's garbage until results are delivered. I don't care what he says.

why are you so happy, what did he do?

Watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=mz2blreZFz0

Trump and Putin also apparently had a very good talk on the phone about better diplomacy regarding the situation in Syria.

This. Show me results and I won't mind casting my first ever vote in 2020.

>he's still actively working to fulfill his campaign promises

Which ones and how is he working to fulfill them?

>hasn't challenged the courts on immigration
>let the DNC spending bill ride with no funding for a wall and full funding for sanctuary cities
>is not considering leaving NAFTA
>is not forcing any NATO member to step up payments
>H2B issuance is going UP despite putting a love-tap restrictions on H1B issuance specifically for "computer programmer," only

Widely reported deportations are just a fig-leaf over the fact that he hasn't deported much more than the average. In-fact obama deported more Cubans because lol-cubans-right-wing in a single stroke of the pen than Trump has deported illegals in 100 days of fanfare.

Fuck Shariablue, Fuck Hillary Clinton, Fuck the DNC, but FUCK YOU if you think Trump is delivering on anything he campaigned on. That nigger has done nothing at all and if you defend his posturing as policy you're a fucking nigger too.

Such an unflattering photo

>it's been 3 months and the man has 4-8 years to let his will be done.
>I-it's been shit but we have the rest of his term!
Yeah no shit. You have a limited time in office.

you're aware that the 'new budget' lasts for 4 months right?

>saying facts

do you even know how to shill?

>wall is uironically starting because they managed to sneak 1.5 billion into the temporary budget
>shills on suicide watch and shitting up Sup Forums
like clockwork

He has challenged the courts and we are in limbo until the Supreme Court hears the case... which they can't until Trump's cabinet is fully installled.

I am going to stop right there since you failed at the first line. Maybe take a civics class before making a judgement?

you're either too young to vote this past year, or one of those "too-cool to vote" fags. either way, your opinion is worthless

It was nice to hear him double down on the WALL at his last rally.

>people keep thinking he is going to cuck out on the wall
Why do people think this? It's the one issue has has been consistent on

/ourguy/

the media and democrats larping like they have any power

hello shillbert