What do non-whites think about a future white minority?

I know most white normies think it is an amazing thing, but what do non-whites think? Do they think they will finally get their revenge on whitey? Do they think it will bring a golden age? Do they realize it will bring collapse, but indulge anyway because their lives are already shit? What do they think?

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t1181956-2/.
youtube.com/watch?v=DHhy2Gk_xik
youtube.com/watch?v=WC_S4AOsb2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't like non whites know or even care that they will the majority one day

>non whites
>on Sup Forums

>Implying they are not on Sup Forums
Even then maybe one of the whites here has some insight

You'd be surprised

No one will care. We'll just start resembling South America. Irrelevance will likely come soon after.

found the non white

I could care less, I only care about myself

Love it. Fuck Trumpf and fuck white people.

>being this new

it depends on if it's a bunch of sub-90 IQ beaners and if voluntary eugenics through fetal "diagnostics" can take off in the next 20 years

seeing how it is a bunch of sub-80 IQ beaners and libshits will probably outlaw accelerated evolution, yeah it's over

I accept it as an inevitability and understand that my life will occur for the most part in a dark age between hegemonies

cant wait for my gibs and affirmative action so my kids dont have to try hard in school and can get into any college they want on taxpayer financial aid

Is there any hope for rebellion?

I am brown and most minorities don't give a shit about politics and they have no idea about the future of this world. I fully advocate natsoc btw, the aesthetics are just too good even if it means me getting deported.

Pretty sure they think it will be all sunshine and rainbows, blacks will be completely fucked because latinos won't give a fuck about affirmative action programs that prioritize blacks over everyone else. What many here don't realize is that while latinos are prioritized over whites currently they still are put behind blacks, that shit isn't going to stand once latinos are the majority because they don't feel the white guilt shit.

I don't believe the IQ crap and the differences between races and I have a pretty okay IQ anyway so if push comes to shove and Whites chimp out I'll just handle it or move away.
not a self-hating idiot like this guy too.

There a lot more than you think you dumb nigger.

Welcome to the most diverse group of racist on the internet.

What I see is a political agenda from the left trying to force more diversity which will turn around and make us despise each other as people force their way to live among who they want and where. A big issue is that I find that white males are implying falling for the bait that they must resent themselves based on skin when as a heavily mixed country, we would be work to put those issues to the side.

I would say that some here need to give up the natsoc meme because all you are doing is branding yourself as undesirables for the normie population and will be left here in an echo chamber while people are out there fucking and mixing, intentional or not.

I think people need to stop falling for the Nazi jew.

It's literally all because of Spics. We need a crusade

Holy shit what happen to this post. I don't even remember some of these words in here.

I think the nazi stuff is over the top and unnecessary. I just want to preserve a white majority.

on the phone?

It's gonna suck, like hell on earth kinds of suck

Cutting chain migration would literally solve our demographic problem entirely.

EL PERUANO.

Hispanic is not a race ffs. Most hispanics in the US are about as dark as most Italians in the US.

Pic related, a hispanic American

This. Ethno-nationalism ftw.

And here is an Italian American

>golden age
A golden age of street shitting and dindu nuffin

We're heading into a new dark ages, and yes, the leftists are mostly at fault. Bunch of authoritarian cunts.

Just look at South Africa or Haiti if you want to see the future of formarly white turned white minority country.

[Ethnic cleansing intensifies]

Anyone who cheers this on is a fucking moron who needs to be strung up.

Ehhhhhh, many spics are mixed with indians. If they were more like Italians I wouldn't have a big problem with it.

They'll just use the one blood drop rule with white race, Argentinians will become white

>Got to preserve my white
Preserve it yourself and keep it to yourself. Yeah you can preach it here but you should also understand saying that in public is just going to lead to the end.

Personally the whole race thing is more a block to progress in as if you keep falling for the stereotypes you end up becoming more predictable to those who are in some form of power/wealthiness. You want a good crusade only to be crusading yourself in the end.

Nope, desktop.

Most Italian-Americans are Sicilians and other Southern Italians, who are mixed with Arabs/Turks/North Africans. Very different from Northern Italians, who are actually "pure" white. All I'm saying is that if we're going to say hispanics as a whole are a nonwhite race, then we should also say that Italian-Americans as a whole are a nonwhite race, in which case we reached a nonwhite majority about 10 years ago.

You might want brush up on your puncutation if you're going to claim you have an okay IQ, Paco.

But for us it will be spics not blacks.... how will that change things?

Y'see this is what I don't understand.
South Africa literally forces their Africans into towns.
Do you honestly they give them anything?
Just use any other example in Africa.
My keyboard is punching the fucking roof.
I honestly should get it fixed.

Unacceptable. Why I should become a minority in the country my ancestors built? What about my descendants? No country for them?

Well have you seen Mecico lately m8? In that case I'll amend that to

[Crime, corruption and Cartel violence intensifies]

everyone (including the census) uses the word "hispanic" when they should be using the word "mestizo". nobody gives a fuck if your ancestors were white people from spain.

I definitely don't say this shit in public. You gotta lie through your teeth like ted kennedy did back in the 60s. I don't hate minorities, but a non white lead societ will just lead to infinite reparations, mass affirmitive action, open borders, high crime, desecration of our history and extremely high taxes. It's just something that I think we genuinely must avoid.

>I don't believe the IQ crap and the differences between races

Yeah, of course you don't.

You belong in Europe

This land belongs to us amigo

Hispanic and mestizo are not the same thing, this is my point. Guys like Tony Romo and Ted Cruz are white. Guys like George Lopez are mestizo. Guys like David Ortiz are black. All of them are hispanic.

It's silly to consider it to be a racial group. It's the equivalent of grouping every person in America who has an English surname, whether they're Jack Brad Williams III from Boston or D'Brickashaw Tyrone Lincoln from Detroit, and calling them "anglo-americans".

Fact: There will be no such thing as "equality" they put you down. All non-white people hate white people. Good luck.

We'll be more like brazil if anything

better have bullets

Right
northern italians are pretty great, but I see what you mean. That's given me a lot to chew on. They already have cultural enclaves which will prevent assimilation. If Spanish dominates the southwest this nation is certainly finished though. I give us a 25% chance they will be the next Italians.
agreed

True, I wanna quit Canada you have no idea how much

Is there a "welcome back" plan for descendants of Irish people?

B-But those tests are all racist.

We need to find up the racial divide among hispanics in the US. Some will declare their child hispanic just for the affrimitive action points, even if they are pretty white.

You do realize this is only happening in urban centers and more so as population density goes up.

There are plenty of minorities that don't have these views that you fear about. Me being a super mixed person want to get rid of affirmative action because now it only lets idiots in. As a person who lives on the boarder I seen the whole "muh jobs" first hand its is real and its mainly Mexicans who complain about it. Minorities don't want crime because they know they will get added to the stereotype, its more of a poor and uneducated thing then race.

These fears you have about minorities in power are just blown out of proportions as more conservative minorities are coming out because they are slowing finding people who would accept them.

If you want to save anything important, such as your country. You should work together with people of multiple backgrounds not because its politically correct but its the patriotic thing to do.

I'm non-white
Lurk moar faggot.

t. spic whose (((mestizo))) people wouldn't exist at all without spaniard invasions

>I don't believe the IQ crap and the differences between races
Is that because you have some convincing evidence on your side, or because it doesn't fit your narrative? There's quite a lot of data showing an IQ difference between races. I don't think that makes any races superior, but IQ is the best predictor of success, so it does explain a lot.

>will they get their revenge on whitey?
actually, i have nothing against the average joe or billy bob... yeah yeah i know, there's many rednecks and obnoxious white people, but unlike what many tacos think they aren't the ones going around messing with other nations and causing a lot of problems due to their financial shenanigans, but their government that is run by literal blood thirsty psychopaths. I don't really care about you whites becoming minorities, it's just the result of having blindly believed whatever your government said and foolishly thought you were always right even though you were marching to your own destruction.
>it'l bring collapse
i did everything i could here in my cunt, payed taxes, worked my ass off to have batter status (and it lasted a while, but thing have gotten pretty tough) and never went to any other country other than twice for vacations. When that happen i'll be too fucking old and crazy to care or dead so it doesn't bother me thatmuch, i'm but a humble taco minding his own business.
Just enjoying the ride and doing what i must, like everyone else.

...natural part of life i guess, creation and destruction, it wasn't going to last forever, you know. Empire have rised and fallen.

You are an extreme outlier, vast majority of minorities support affirmative action, your anecdote is inconsequential. When dealing with individuals you can deal with their personal characteristics, when dealing with large populations you must deal with subgroup characteristics.

It matters where you are and who you talk to. In California most whites are shoched by the statistic that most Californians aren't white. But the non-whites know better. Some the older Asians have an inkling of how bad things might get with a Mexican majority. The middle aged folks have a very clear memory of the LA riots, so they train. Most CA gun ranges you'll see whites and asians side by side. They know what's coming but they don't have the numbers or presence to do anything about it.

Black people think they might have a shot at some control, but they are only the people who have no contact with hispanics.

The domestic hispanics think it's wonderful and see themselves as the future California elite. But most of the illegals in the central valley just want to work. They don't understand why the cities they are living in are suddenly going bankrupt.

We need to eliminate hispanic as a category entirely. It's retarded, it doesn't mean anything. A man of Japanese descent from Peru, a man of "Native American" descent from Guatemala, and a man of European descent from Cuba are all white.

The government should eliminate hispanic and add mestizo. As things stand, it's an incredibly silly categorization that anyone who knows even a little about "hispanics" understands is bullshit.

If I didn't know any better, I would say the government is deliberately trying to divide the nation....

Im mixed. Technically a person of color, but I hate that term.

Yeah, what the fuck. Even with just a visa or green card they can bring their close relatives and once they have the documents their relatives can bring their own and so on. It's completely fucked up

>A man of Japanese descent from Peru, a man of "Native American" descent from Guatemala, and a man of European descent from Cuba are all white.

*meant to say "are all hispanic"

Apologies, a bit drunk

At most It will only get to where whites are around 45%. We won't let it go much further. People are waking up at a decent clip.

I fear we are already living in this dark-age
Trump only slowed it

Asian american here. Many of us hate the blacks and latinos for obv reasons. We are quite wary of this as well.

Name one (1) reason spics shouldn't be thrown into a woodchipper, amigo.

Yes but if you were to actually speak to minorities and explain the issues involved with such a thing and stop the rhetoric of trying to shout down others opinions, you would find there are many minorities that have very conservative views. Religious rural blacks carry a lot of these views but due to social stigmas and how others have acted towards them. There has been an affect of misinformed spreading more misinformation among their own. There this big issues where minorities simply don't want others to succeed, even white people have this issue but no as rampant as minorities. You need to go out there and help lift your fellow citizen to a better understanding so they can self improve.

Most asians are against affirmative action because it penalizes them the most

Why is it my job to fix your people's shit? You're on Sup Forums and still demanding gibs, you say that you're different and yet act like the typical stereotype.

What the white anti whites don't grasp or are perhaps hoping for is that once a large enough portion of the population is non white, it doesn't fear what happens when it wants to flex it's muscle. The lawmakers and Cops are all their people by that time anyway.

They can take from the old white Boomers and give to the non white political machine. They will start to assert their authority in the way they do when whitey isn't strong enough to tell them what to do.

All the white self haters are too fat and happy still and probably will be for another 30 years or so. Things get interesting if the Boomers are nearly all dead in 20 years. Without white faces to tell other whites to die out and no white cops to enforce integration, will whites be willing to accept self hatred and race mixing as a necessary social survival strategy? I bet they will not.

i wish the same to you, ours has been a long time coming, so it won't be that awful. Your future has been snatched right from under you, within two generations your country will be unrecognizable. Latin American's are at most half Native American, the other half being from Spain. You will be dealing with Africans and Arabs. I would rather take my chances over here, at least we still have the second amendment.

Yeah, wasn't really including Asians in that as they're not a significant portion of the population.

what you've just said goes against the stormfaggotry thing many guys here sperg about

thank God for abortions and prisons; the black share of the population has been stuck at 13% for ages and will stay there.

Straight from stromfront
stormfront.org/forum/t1181956-2/.
"Acceptance rates at US medical schools in 2015 reveal ongoing racial preferences for blacks and Hispanics"
This only shows that affirmative actions favors blacks but it does not show that blacks/Hispanics attend lower-quality colleges.
Essentially cherry-picked to help your ego.
I just think that IQ depends on socioeconomic factors.
Pic related.

Fun fact: without wh*te "people", racism wouldn't exist

Only because hispanic population has climbed so much, if it hadn't they'd be over 20% now as they've still climbed in comparison to whites.

and the white drop to 40%

I'm saying instead of complaining about niggers being niggers, and lets be honest here that every race has their own version of the nigger, that we should all work together and get rid of this issue.

If you want to fix an issue get out there and fix it. I've done my share to find such people and try to educate them.

Sup Forums isn't a stormfag heaven like most autist fucking see. Most of those faggots are just ethno communist and bring more harm then good to society. People need to learn that every group has shills, spooks, and the such within their ranks and actively try to destruction from within. People here need to realize that Nazism is the new Jew that oppresses themselves through participation in it.

Asian-white alliance when?

The LA riots proved that Koreans will be treated by blacks in the same manner they treat whites. It also proved that the LADP and national guard will only defend white neighborhoods and businesses.

Colombianfag here. I don't have any strong opinions on it. I could vote, but I don't. My experience in politics in both countries is that voting doesn't matter. I'll pack up my bags and move somewhere else if the shit hits the fan. In my opinion the Jews and Elites that make the global calls are insane and the odds of any one nation or ethnic group surviving is just a matter of numbers and random luck.

White here.

Nothing will collapse. There will just be more taxes that take money away from whites (death tax, inheritance tax) and maybe even a racially based tax system.

Then all the money will be redistributed and after a little recession things will even out.

Its not my job to fix niggers, I'll work to fix white trash or get them incarcerated, I just stay the fuck away from niggers, its why I moved to a 96% white community.
>I've done my share to fix niggers
Good, that one's your job.

bad. any civilized non-whites got their civilized behavior by observing white folks

less whites = less civilized non-whites

t. non-white

>Fun fact: without wh*te "people", racism wouldn't exist

I don't know much about Haiti, but whites were always a minority in South Africa.

blacks will riot against anyone in a better position than them. im surprised asian privilege isnt a thing yet. maybe pol shud do something.

>nazism is the new jew
>mfw jews actually went so far as to turning the very means designed to destroy them into something plalying to their favour
SHEEEEEIT, gotta say it though, those chaps are patient as fuck.
Getting back to the topic at hand, i guess it's hard to do so for white burgers when you've got this notion that everyone wants get rid of them even though shit tons of people either don't care or find it silly. What they fail to see is that their government is the real fucking problem because HUUUURRR DUUUR WE ALWAYS RIGHT N SHEEEEIT WE DA WORLD POLICE NOW
but them acknowleding they have made serious mistakes is like a fucking sin.

>bu bu but the arabs want us dead
well, if you just pull all your forces out of the middle east and STOP FUCKING GETTING INVOLVED IN SHITTY WARS FOR ISRAEL'S SAKE thing might be different, but americans seem incapable of doing such a thing.

Fuck off, ahkmed.

Seems accurate. There are many whites on board with this too though.

Around 1900, there was an equal number of whites and blacks. We should have exterminated the niggers then.

The problem with charts like that is that they pretend that society will continue the function normally no matter what the ethnic distribution is.

That is demonstrably a bad assumption.

I don't think you understand. The issue of this belongs to us all, crying nigger this and nigger that is not productive also it appears you are not doing anything to fix the issue. You decided to take the pussy route and move to an easier environment because you can't man up. Stop being a beta male for fuck sakes. This is why your race is dying off.

Yes the world police status has fucked us as a society. We have to be the city on a hill and these are the cost of being such. The next issue to find these people who are trying to do this because it:
a) Creates a racial divide in our society
b) Done by some cunt/faggot who has no idea how the real world works.
c) Most of these fags live in gated communities and don't have to suffer from their efforts

I'm not saying lets war on the rich but there are people who are defiantly in a higher ring of society that use us as currency to fund their dumb agenda.

I also agree with everything in the Middle East, we as a country fucked up and got are feelings played with too hard. We seriously need to get out of that and leave these lands to their own destruction.

Perhaps surprisingly, that isn't true. Firstly there's plenty of Asian racists as well. Secondly there's intertribal racism among black Africans, and between the descendants of slaves and the descendants of those who sold them into slavery.

>conservative minorities
You like when Reagan tried "compassionate conservatism" to get the Hispanic vote. That worked out wonderfully.
And that dodges entirely the fact that I want to preserve the genetic integrity of the white race, not just make a few more shekels.

>If you refuse to live around niggers you're just a beta
>how dare you live among your own people
Go fuck yourself nigger.

It's getting there, asian students are standing up and speaking their mind.
youtube.com/watch?v=DHhy2Gk_xik
youtube.com/watch?v=WC_S4AOsb2Y

It's fucking tragic. The worst are the whites who just up and leave California without coming into contact with illegal immigrants. They rationalize their flight as leaving a "poor economy" and take their beliefs with them to new states.

>non-whites
>thinking
lol

you're invaders - GTFO!!

Our race is dying off because shitskins like you are fucking parasites that can't leave us alone. The actual solution would be shooting nonwhites at the border of white countries.

>creating a racial divide
Good, that's one step toward political separation.
Agree on our involvement with foreign countries, though. They can all burn for what I care.

wrong on multiple levels