Islam isn't the only true religion

>Islam isn't the only true religion
>Islam is anti-scientific
You are the backwards. Are you joking? Do you relize? NASA has already proofed ISLAM to be the ONLY TRUE RELIGION, and has shown us about the TRUE PROPHET
youtube.com/watch?v=iynTbilHcX8

Other urls found in this thread:

redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

True Prophet you say?

YOU are filthy DOG. FAG is christian western INFIDEL problem

>FAG
lol all muslims literally fuck men

IS NO GAY IF LITTLE BOY IS WILLING.

muh deus vult
christians massacred more ethnic europeans than islam ever did

That's even gayer than a trap because you know he has a dick before you engage in your pedo fest. I lived with you animals in Afghanistan for awhile. Absolutely disgusting. Literally no one likes you.

GO AWAY, MAY GOD DAMN YOU! ! ! you have no understnading of the SCIENCE, and ISLAM IS NOT FAG

Your brain is too retarded to understand science because your parents are related by blood you filthy inbred dog. You belong underneath the boots of Christians.

Islam is a holy religion. Christianity is a gross abd evil idol-worshipping heresy. May God damn the Christians.

i agree with you but just to note i went to highschool with an afghan girl who was not a hijabi and was pretty normal and had huge tits liked me a little i think. they CAN assimilate but not in mass, kinda wish i banged her.

The Catholic Church literally created islam

>idol-worshipping heresy
ok cube worshipper

asdasd

If they come here at an early age and go to American schools then they have a chance. Usually in that scenario their parents were educated at a foreign university and came to the US with a job already lined up.

burn in hell man worshiper

you say this but CHRISTIAN south is full of INBRED hick. probably YOU

Islam is about as right as judaism, which isn't at all

Christianity is a farce, a pagan religion made up by the Romans

Hate to break it to you faggot:
redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html

We're a country of 310 million people. Our inbreds are relatively small in number and stay in their backwoods communities
On the other hand, 50% of all Arabs were born out of first cousins marriages. You "people" are fucking each other into a race of rabid zombies.

how many times have the crusaders failed? Literally they couldn't even take name Constantinople and they neogiated with the Muslims to share Jerusalem. They failed - stop glorifying them

>proofed
Kek

>6
well it spawned most of the greatest civilizations in history so fuck you faggot

I can not reason with UNEDUCATE CHRISTIAN. They not even have attentin span to WATCH WHOLE VIDEO to see the sceince PROOF of ISLAM

Gee wiz dad! Its Ahmed the goat fucker

MARY was a WHORE and JESUS was BASTARD, joseps raised WIFE's SON LOL

Squiggly lines, therefore Islam is truth. Sounds legit. I'm in. Where can I get my suicide vest.

Why are you so insecure?

go to mosque, google can help

Make sure you have really muddy boots when you go

I like how you can tell when you're going to talk to an unreasonable person on the Internet if they CAPITALIZE random WORDS for EMPHASIS.

He's just trying to make a POINT REEEEEEEEEEE

Pagan here why should I covert to islam when I get to go to Valhalla when I die a glorious death on the battlefield?

I have a feeling that has more to due with proximity and Europoors converting, if its true.

FAG is CHRISTIAN problem. No ISLAM is FAG.

REEEEEEEE

Answer this?

I'm waiting.

Welp no kebab can answer me guess I will stay a pagan cant wait to go to Valhalla!

ONly man in thread that understands. FAG AND TRANSEXUAL is WEST
72 virgins

so 72 virgins or drinking alcohol singing sea jaunties and fucking wenches getting into drunk fist fights and waiting for Ragnarok? and being taken in to the sky by a beautiful Valkyrie? HA is that all you got?

YOU won't GET valahaha because only GOD is REAL. VALAHAHA is misspronounce of ALLAH. ISLAM has been the ONLY religion since BEGINNING

ITs Valhalla! And Germanic Paganism is older than Islam! I will go to the sky after proving my prowess in battle!

NOTHING is older than ISLAM. This is what SCIENCCE NASA PROOF in first post shows. Is VALAHAHA older than MARS? No!! VALAHAHA is germans mishearing ALLAH'S name

we wuz mars n shieet