Pennsreich

What happened to pennsreich?
Lets have some scrapple and wawas and sit down and discuss how to conquer the rest of the susquehana

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
youtube.com/watch?v=WDiSCTlHl5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ohio would kick your ass

invasion plan of delaware

Can you just take Syracuse and all west of NY? I'm sick of this shit state.

This is the only real way to achieve a white ethnostate. We just all need to move to one area of the US and start pumping out children.

I believe it's "Ohio Reich"

Delaware already enjoys scrapple and wawa. Do Ohioans and West Virginians know either? They may resist harder

O-H

>This is the only real way to achieve a white ethnostate. We just all need to move to one area of the US and start pumping out children.

So your plan is to move to an area that includes Virginia, Maryland, Cleveland, Camden, and Philadelphia?

Lol, good luck.

Implying upstate will allow anyone to take our rightful clay before the great day of removal.

Leave Michigan out of it

Bestmoreland County, Bestern PA reporting

Mormons are a few hundred steps ahead of you guys, just join them.

Already have Ohio drinking Yuengling beer. Its only a matter of time.......

I-O

I-O

Where are you approximately? Im a little east, but not far from center

Yeah, I mean Colonists didn't have to deal with any hostile natives....

The pussies only show up after the hard work is finished.

I'm pretty close to the border with West Virginia and Kentucky. I'm Ohioan and Appalachian.

DE is rightful PA clay. I mean look at those borders. Disgusting.

NeuPrussKonigsreich

Fuck off yah? New Jersey master race. Eternal world wide New Jersey Reich now.

Bring it.

Let's do this lads.

Just kill New Jersey and I'll happily enlist in the 1st Delaware Infantry Regiment as a Delawarean. We must have our Blue Hen regiment or else no dice. Also pls burn Wilmington, just leave the Kalmar Nyckel alone.

I'd agree to this but WV is on the wrong side

Thanks for the battle plan suckers.
t. New Jersey master race

youse's north is full of italian guidos and new york scum
the south has some pretty good people and cape may
stop 10 miles from the hudson
new york city niggers are there

The Kentucky long rifles will fuck you up if you step foot on our clay

north of columbus

Lucky you, beautiful hills through there. Not to mention, you are a lot farther from the spooks.

Went to Cbus zoo recently, our great state has been overrun by ""minorities"". There were more head coverings than white people there. Look forward to fighting by your side when the time comes. You Appalachians are known to be tough mfs

>clay
>disgusting borders

You play PDX too?

Delaware is highly independent, but if we were to be assimilated into any state, Pennsylvania would be the easiest by far.

Polaris area or farther up? That area (delaware county) has seen a lot of development the last two decades.

Gotta run, peace ohiofags

Bestmoreland county calling back! GBG.

As an ESMDer here, I will assemble the militia to invade DE from the south.

>Wawas

Sheetz is also acceptable.

not exactly delaware, but around Polaris yeah

You ain't kidding. I moved out of Dublin to South Carolina 15 years ago. My brother is still there. He moved to a house in Powell recently. I visited last October and I had no idea where I was. Powell used to be out in the sticks! WTF?

t. I remember when Sawmill Rd. was farmland

>I'm old as fuck

>I remember when Sawmill Rd. was farmland

Damn

Get that shit out of my home state of Virginia. We Maryland, Delaware, Rhode Island, New Jersey, and New York went against yalls asses in the 2016 election.... we all went for Hillary Clinton.

Southern NJ also worships at the altar of WaWa, though we prefer pork roll over scrapple. Please lets build a wall at the raritan River and burn North Jersey

Im back brother OHanons. Yeah, Powell came out of nowhere. I remember when Polaris was literally just a sign and the only thing on rt23 was that meijers. Olen Brave here

phillyfag here

what will we do about this place? gonna take a long damn time to get it under control.

no hope for philly user, get out while you still can

north east philly is ok...

it's north, west, and south we've got to worry about

In your experience, is it "always sunny" in Philadelphia?
Sorry, had to ask. Will kms now.

Born in Carlisle but live in NJ. PLZ DON'T KILL ME!

You might be shocked at how many Pennsylvanians have already began to settle in Kentucky. It's time you savages learned a bit of civility and stop fucking your cousins. We'll keep the bourbon but your kind will be expelled to TN or face the camps.

not always. when it is it's HOT AS HELL!
that's what I get for living in a valley

There was a place near Don Scott called Tuller's. It was a fruit/farm market. It had an old fashioned style candy store, fresh corn, apple cider, THE BEST GODDAM DOUGHNUTS IN THE UNIVERSE!

I am forever ruined for doughnuts... I never eat them, it only brings pain and misery. Nothing compares. I'm dead inside :(

Seriously, find some old timer from the area and ask them about Tuller's

Can that be the start of a white ethnostate? Hell, take it up to Maine.

OH is ok. We've had a huge somalian influx centrally, not to mention the mass numbers of pajeets, mudslimes, nogs. Those fuckers are so damn rude

Cuyahoga county here. Where are the and how many somalians?

Greatest thing from PA is Lebanon bologna.
>inb4 that's just salami
It is not.

As long as its not sunoco
But any Pocono people know about dandy?

Remember that when we conquer areas we need to do something with them
For example, using dover air base to launch war planes
While listening to this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

ROLLING FOR NEW JERSEY REEEEEEEE

Don't worry
Well have the final solution to the north jersey question soon

I loved that stuff when I was a kid
I bought normal bologna and hated it
Lebanon bologna forever

You can take our corrupt politicians
You can take our shitty roads
You can claim the wildly overdeveloped suburbs as your liebensraum
But you can never have pizza as good as native NJ pizza
The world will split down upon you.

If PA, NJ, DL joind forces to ssecced whod fight in the war?

Me
Let's conquer first havre de grace to Delaware canal which gives us a fear coast on the chesapeake

We've got grottos we don't need new York Jr shit

I mean clear

When NJ succeeds, there will no longer be NJ.

It will be Greater Philthy, and it will be a dictatorship over niggers and jews.

But what about the based places like ocean city and cape may?
We also need the full coast on the Delaware bay

That's just overextension. Think like the Roman Empire. Those people don't belong in our glorious Reich to begin with, and they wouldn't like it.

Let them be a protectorate.

Also historically true aswell it was part of pennsland

That would be nice to have a grottos further north into chester
We've got plenty of mushrpoms

wtf is a grotto?

You speak the english?

Best you're getting out of anchlussing WV is an autonomous republic within the white etnno-reich. Fuckin' yinzers

>Implying Westchester would join such a hick nation

This will do.

Don't forget how much coal will need to roll to take care of all the Jews within the realm.

Ignore this is looked at the thumbnail

NJ here. You can't save this place

Your best bet is to turn every blue county into a containment zone; the red ones are actually pretty chill

Red counties that "take care of" the blue ones will be rewarded. Compensation for increased breeding to replace the earlier population may be offered.

oh jeez... literally right on the border of new afrika. plz send help and annex for confeds

Coastal NJ just want to be left alone and not bothered by bennys, we'll just blow up the bridge to AC and let that shithole blemish starve

That means you get to be a gunman on the wall.

daily reminder that if you like wawa more than sheetz you're from jersey

Something along the lines of Protectorate status, then? I think you could find adequate profit by being a source of ports and vacation for the mainland.

As long as you dont THROW YOUR DAMN CIGARETTE BUTTS ON THE BEACH!

florida should be its own independent empire

>tfw grew up in a white neighborhood
>near a nice beach
>no butts
>never even thought of this problem

Holy shit. Well, we'll have to work out the root of this problem. I don't think it would befit the future of the white man.

You fuckheads will never take Jersey

its mostly the North NJ/NYer who come down the shore during the summer.....Remove hairgel

We just want nice people who enjoy the natural resources of south and northwest NJ. Fuck the turnpike corridor

Lemme tell you something you camaron
The BALLS on you to even think you can walk on my fuckin turf and threaten my fuckin ppl. You're a goddamn madron you piece of shit cocksucker

Now take off your hat and sit alone in your shitty state with your worthless, ineffective highways and liquor stores that make you put 12 beers outside the store before you can buy more, and don't be cunty

We shall rejoice brothers, Pennsylvania will achieve power by the end of the 21st century.
youtube.com/watch?v=WDiSCTlHl5Q

Northern Ohiobro here, we kicked Michigans ass in the Toledo War, we would also kick PAs ass (similar like we do in college football, dominate entire division)

hands off illinois

we'll war u