Roach hate thread

is there any country more disgusting than this? pakistan, saudi arabia, iran, north korea, somalia, chechnya, even israel... literally none can compare

-was the first country to commit a bona fide "genocide" (the word was coined for armenian genocide) and still won't acknowledge it
-ottoman empire most degenerate in history, making the late roman empire look wholesome by comparison. so corrupt it was called "the sick man of europe"
-always elects dictators
-cancer of the internet. roaches are the worst betas on every video site, saying shit like "hey bebe u like moslem man? open breast!"
-invented the concept of shitting down a hole in the ground "turkish toilet" instead of sitting like a civilized human being
-constantly human rights abusing the based greeks and cypriots
-biblical scripture confirms that the antichrist will come from turkey

fuck these subhumans. MOAB now!

Year 1071:
>W-We are sure going to stop Turks from invading Anatolia, our army is bigger than theirs! Turks will lose
Year 1176:
>W-We are going to retake Anatolia back from Turks, Anatolia will be christian again, deus vult!
Year 1396:
>W-We are going to stop Turks from conquering Constantinople and Balkans, also save the Christians in Bulgaria, Deus vult!
Year 1444:
>W-We are going to save Byzantium from Turks, we've created a very large Crusader army, Deus supports us
Year 1453:
>T-Turks can't conquer Constantinople, they don't have the technology for this. Walls of Constantinople are thick
Year 1526:
>T-Turks can't invade entire Hungary, HRE backs us! Also god always supports Christians
Year 1593
>O-Okay now we have Safavids and entire Christian alliance on our hands, this time Turks will lose!!!!!!!!!
17th century
>why is this happening
18th century
>HAH! Now we are going to destroy the Turks!
19th century
>We will remove Turks in 20 years, i guarantee you that
>Turks are fucked up now, we're going to retake Istanbu- i mean Constantinople and give Anatolia back to Greece
>.....
>Drumpfy and Putin will retake Constantinople! Just wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shoo shoo, turkroach!

>
i've been to 8 countries in my entire life and turkey was the absolute worst, from it's people to it's culture, everything and so many scammers in tourist areas

Keep playing with fire roach, you existence is only tolerated

i don't care about Sup Forums memes. i would proudly stand beside my IDF brothers and exterminate these scum. just sayin

and before anyone calls me a shill, ask yourself this: would you rather get scammed out of your shekels or get your fucking head cut off? it's an easy choice

We have been kicking sissy white ass for the last 1000 years.
We are going to genocide you.

If you were strong, it would be done already. Now be quiet, roach. Your country is only the shadow of its former self

i can't wait until you get kicked out of NATO and putin blitzkriegs you. i'm going to laugh so hard when it happens

You lost to fucking Poland.

out of all the places i've been to the U.S has the best people, and what made my trip there more enjoyable is that unlike other places i couldn't find a single muslim at the time i visited, i honestly dont know why europeans keep trashing americans on social media

turks are WHITE and BASED!!

No, not really. Chechens are White too....

hello op

of course you loved murrica. the merchant is our greatest alley. we're not antisemitic savages like the germans (germany full of roaches, coincidence?)

insallah abi

just because someone looks white doesn't mean they are, if you were to meet me in public you would think im white because of the way i look but im not

Call us white again.
You fucking white subhumans

>when you find a candian turk

turks are top tier Sup Forums keeps calling them roaches but they can't compete with the big turkish cock
pic related average turkish man

>Badmouths refugees
>flag

Either you're using a proxy or are playing some 4D backgammon, Mr. Goldstein

lol yeah, i considered going to germany with my wife but i remembered that its filled with muslim filth

>is there any country more disgusting than this?

You're in it.

embrace your whiteness, fellow white man

>-was the first country to commit a bona fide "genocide" (the word was coined for armenian genocide) and still won't acknowledge it
Technically that's wrong: 90 years ago it was universally acknowledged. The failure to acknowledge it came more recently, so you should've said "now" rather than "still".

from what i've read turkey has never acknowledged the genocide. proofs?

no you haven't for the last 600 years

No Ahmed, that's not the average Turkish man, I've been to Constantinople, pic related is the average Turk

Thats a circassian. I can tell because im circassian too.

Also gas all turks.