Le Pen Plagiarizes Fillon

Shamefur dispray, imitating Drumpf's worst habits, I see!

www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39776929

I want to know how. I mean no one but an idiot would copy what is said by their political opponent and act as if it's their own. And I don't believe any adult would plagiarise the speech of an opponent when due to the stage they are on it would be obvious as fuck.

They have speech writers. Could be compromised... or it could all be bullshit.

Ask Melania

I didn't know you could copyright political ideas.

she said, at 8pm, on biggest private european channel, she did it on purpose

why?

what did (You) expect from a commie whore?

on a side note, when was the last time Macron got under fire for anything? funny how only his opponent get hit by the oligarchy

he did nothing to get under fire

or nothing we heard of
I predicted his presidency at the beginning of the campaign just looking at the way they present him in the french media as opposed to his opponents, it seems very clear to me that he's "the chosen one"

She said:
> If I had not, ((you)) would not have talked about it.
> We know ((you)) so well, we know how it works.

Truth is, the text is taken from Fillon but Fillon took it from a book, "L'Europe vers la guerre" (Europe toward War), written in 1997.

what exactly did she say that he also said?

>when was the last time Macron got under fire for anything?

He got under fire when he was in the government, people hated a law he wanted to pass so much that the government gave it someone else's name and forbade him to defend it publicly.

Problem is that french have Alzheimer and have already forgotten this moment. Macron has been sancto subito as soon as he left the government, everyone is sucking his dick non-stop, even the CGT (syndicate close to the Communist Party) called to vote for him.

I wonder what dirty secrets will be uncovered in a year or two... funny man that Macron, earning millions of euros but only having 300k euros left, where did he spend that money?
Is his old wife a cover?
Is he a Bogdanov plant?
What is his endgame?

It's absolutely not interesting and too long for a single post, it's the usual stuff about France being great and let's all make it shine and rainbows and unicorns.

> Extracts:
> Le Pen

"But also its three land borders. The Pyrenees at first, which engage France towards this immense ensemble that is the Hispanic and Latin world. Our Alps, which open us to Italy, our sister. And beyond Central Europe, Balkan and Eastern Europe.
And then there is the border of the Rhine, the most open, the most promising too. This Germanic world with which we have to build so many cooperations, if we regained the status of ally, and not of subordinate, subjugated or submissive."

> Fillon

"But it is also three land borders: the Pyrenees first, which engages France in this immense whole that is the Hispanic and Latin world. There is the border of the Alps, to Italy our sister, and beyond Central, Balkan and Eastern Europe.
And then there is the frontier of the Rhine, the most open, the most dangerous and the most promising - the Germanic world with which we had so many conflicts and with which we still have to build so many cooperations."

Interesting that journalists are using that angle. Just one month ago, they were attacking her for lying, for having given false jobs to relatives, for taking millions from Russia, etc. they must be desperate.

>earning millions of euros but only having 300k euros left, where did he spend that money?
somewhere like the Cayman Islands probably
but that won't be brought up by your media, no, Le Pen using some words that Filion used, that's what really matters

So the real question is, are the French people able to break through the predictive programming of their media?

>Drumpf
who's that?

It's from some book in 1997

Correct, but she did take it from Fillon, 2 proofs of that:

> 1, she said it herself
> 2, no chance in hell that they would both choose the exact same pages to take quotes from, one month after the other

Funny thing is, and most of our media are "forgetting" to mention it, the real author isn't angry:

> It is well (and significant) that Marine Le Pen and François Fillon, speaking on the universal vocation of France, do so in the same terms
> these terms, inspired by the Gaullist, are those of my book 'L'Europe Towards the War '(1997)

On BFMTV, he said that talking about plagiarism was "excessive" because "speeches are part of the common heritage", citing "Churchill who took over Clemenceau."

Yeah I wonder why our journalists aren't saying that.

Now that I think about it, that's the media angle, to compare her with Trump.

Well, her own damn fault, should've been smarter, the debate is today evening.

Her last chance to catch up with Hollande.

> Did I say Hollande?
> Oops, I meant Macron