Ok, Spencer, define who's white

>Ok, Spencer, define who's white.
Persons of indo-european descent.
>Are Iranians and Indians therefore white?
Uhm, well... they are culturally not European, therefore not really white white.
>Who is white then?
People who's who's ancestors had been living in Europe for centuries.
>The jews lived here for centuries, are they white?
Uhm, ummm, ye- no, they have this rootles identity, not really white.
>What about one of the first setlers in Europe - Albanians or Bosniaks?
Well, they're muslim, so they can't be white.
>So, are you saying islam is a race?
Well, uhmm.. no, but there is more to white than just skin color.
>So what you are saying is race isn't to be biologically determined, but also culturally?
Yes.
>Therefore race is a social construct?
Wait, wha-? Yes,.. I mean n-no!

>Define white again?
B-b-but, but... uhm...
*rambles more contradictory nonsense in valley girl accent*

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs
redice.tv/news/missouri-medical-school-punished-for-too-many-whites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What was he thinking when he made that logo? looks like some fitness apparel brand.

White nationalism is retarded and more than half of Sup Forums would probably end up in the gas chambers. What's new?

He's trying to look like he stepped out of a J. Crew catalog.

Trying once again, reddit?

>White nationalism is retarded
>1/2 of Sup Forums would end up in the gas chamber

Pick one.

this

It's literally an abstract merchant.

He's a fuck'n stooge. Get Matt Heimbach's fat ass up there!

is that a turd on his head?

You post this every day. Fuck off. No one fucking cares. Kill yourself!

that haircut is even worse than his last one

What's wrong? You don't like us outing your controlled opposition?

It's an edit

No one ever tries to deconstruct blackness, fuck you

>It's not stark raving 1488 or the purest of le civic nationalism therefore it must be controlled opposition

I agree that Richard isn't the greatest ambassador but he's certainly not controlled opposition.

Just look at the state of that cunt.

he looks like he slapped some chocolate pudding on his head.

he was trying to coattail on the vaporwave meme in like fall of 2015

It's not that he's not full on 1488, it's that he's divide & conquer.

Plenty of based blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans out there who are full-on nationalist, redpilled, and non-degenerate, and they should not be alienated.

Should have stuck to his guns and admitted that some Iranians are white but most are mongrelized with Semite shitskins. He should have focused more on genetics than geography.

What does that have to do with White homelands?

>Posting strawmen on Sup Forums.

Just a quick question OP, are you white?

Or are you under aged?

there are VERY FEW "based" blacks and pure native Americans. Their cultural sense of entitlement will never die. If science and (real) liberalism are core to "whiteness", victimhood is core to blackness.

True, if they agree to limit their numbers and not support immigration, they are fine.

>He types while sucking on Jose's pecker and getting rammed in the ass by Jamal's BBC as Chang and Sitting Bull lick and fondle him all over

Fuck off faggot

fuc

riddle me this batman: why is this considered white but im not?

t. buttblasted half beaner

This is the most r/the_donald post I've ever seen on this site. Fucking kill yourself.

cos shes cute - any more questions?

>define who's white
Germans, Nords, French, and Anglos
That's it

This should be the new democrat mascot.

Typically faggot leftist argument: you can't tell me when blue becomes purple so therefore there's no such thing as either blue or purple, they're just social constructs

Why do we like a man with turd hair again?

this is perfect, thank you

DAILY REMINDER:
you're replying to an obvious slide thread, faggots. Stop helping the shills like gullible niggers.

that's a pretty shitty alliance desu

t. nigger/kike/spic/shitskin

Heimbach's dumber than Spencer and that's saying something.

but im whiter than she is

Shoo.
Go back to where ever you came from, the science is settled on this.
You would never ask someone this unless you identified them as white already, therefore, you alway already have to criterion for determination of whiteness: that is to say, within your question you have implicitly determined whiteness.
Next.

fuck you celts are white

Nothing personal, kiddo

>pizza-tier
>bastard whites

very professional and informative list here, this will certainly come in handy when defining boundaries between who is white and who isnt

He does have a valley girl voice
like a girl saying ''like oh my god betch'' or a fucking cartoon teenage girl like in adventure time or some shit, lol

Northern European Germanic whites produce more geniuses than any other race on Earth. East Asians have high average IQs, the same as Germanic whites, some Asian countries even are a point or two higher Average IQ, but do not produce Geniuses like Whites do. So it is not a social construct. Source:
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Sorry, forgot about Celts, they are absoltuely white
Likewise, the Irish are absolutely not white

maybe if someone would give him a legitimate counter argument he'd fuck off, but if all you do is yell AHHH SHILL SHILL KEK KEK you can expect him to come back everyday

This

Mike Enoch fielded the white enough question perfectly. Don't get lured into the "deconstructing whiteness" nonesense.

Heimbach is very good at debating

>why is white?

anyone descended from those who's family would have been dyophysite christians before the 1400's

I'm 98% northern European
just got my 23 and me back tonight

That looks like a turd on his head

Iranians and Indians were white before Indians intermixed with Dravidians and both they and Iranians were raped by waves of Arabic Islamic invaders.

>define a person of colour
Persons of African/Asian descent
>are Mediterraneans poc?
Well no you see they are not really an oppressed therefore not really poc
>who are poc then?
People who have been oppressed for centuries
>what about blonde middle easterners they are oppressed by war
Yeeaaa... no you see yazidis and Kurds are a rootless people

See how dumb this is yet?

tfw 99.1% NW Euro

who*

im 25 percent irish guess im a nigger then
brb gonna go apply for welfare

See you pal

>maybe if someone would give him a legitimate counter argument he'd fuck off
He doesn't give a fuck what you think, he's using this thread -- that triggers you little gerbils to automatically reply and add your two cents -- to bump other serious threads off the board, ie, "sliding the board".

I hate Spencer, but white is European in the same way black is African. A swarthy man in India is not black, but Drake is, therefore middle-eastern man of fair skin complexion isn't white, but Hulk Hogan who is pinker than a pig is.

you clowns are the pawns of every paid shill in the world, even the ones that do it for free

This. All you fags need to understand he is making nationalism more acceptable.

>t. the_donald

My whiteness is all I have.

Lol retard.

i look very similar to the anglo seeing as how im 50 percent anglo

For information on the anti Spencer SHILLS see this thread

Fucking four years and only a handful of "This" thank you. Carry that argument on.

Have you asked a person who identifies has black to define who's black?

Every time I see this pricks face in reminded of this. Kek.

Are American negros black?
They don't have ebola so they really aren't that African are they.

Ok, so I got my DNA test results. I'm White. Now what?

youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs

So when whites become minorites in western countries you don't mind as long as they're "redpilled". fuck off kid go back to the_donald.
I swear there's more shareblue attacks on spencer than any other person on the right other than trump.

Get out kikes seen same post 100 times

haha hey based pedes let's spend our time attacking people who publicly support white nationalism
because this is definitely a thing that happened on Sup Forums prior to 2016 heheh so based

>What about one of the first setlers in Europe - Albanians or Bosniaks?

Saged shill thread

Outing?
Stop subsumming the language of intersectional feminism. There is not closeted whiteness, he is not a closeted piece of "controlled opposition." Develop a vernacular of your own rather than reiterating the tired post-modern constructions that were foisted on homosexuals and overlaying that into white identity.
Furthermore, given that, whatever your feelings toward Spencer are, he has worked towards white identitarian politics since at least seven years, the opposition must have had a real long game in mind when they turned him. Occum's razor much?

what do you mean "us"? It's just you dude

But you switched from "Spencer is a cia mossad kgb Laura Bush plant" to just attacking white nationalism as a whole, so thank you for your honesty. Saged, as always.

You know what s/he is...

Nigger, do they not have photoshop on /r/the_cuckold?

Kek

pretty good actually, saved

requesting similar info graphics that show the generic plot of different nationalities- it's actually extremely easy to see the cluster we describe with the word "white"

I am a white nationalist in the sense we should work to preserve the white race, and all other races and their cultures. I do not hate blacks because theyre black, asians because theyre asians, or Native North/South Americans because theyre Indigenous. I love all races and their cultures. I am only 86 percent white because my dads family is from Mexico (but theyre mainly European from France and Spain with a little Native), so i am dating a half Filipino girl myself so I don't necessarily destroy someones lineage as mine is already mixed and so is hers.

Join something. Live a good strong life. Produce children. Provide for them. Be a role model and a good member of the community. Shun, degenerate media and build a solid finances.
14 words.

>Therefore race is a social construct?
this is where you fucked up OP. white is a social construct, but race is not.

He never contradicted himself. He's right.

Kek. Spencer is a retard.

he scares them. To be honest I can't fully understand why, but he scares the shit out of them, more than Sup Forums ever has

Here, here's the race you're asking about. At its best without the (((Christ))) fag or muh multiCULTuralism haunting it. Now go focus on your own kin.

Stop trying to deconstruct white identity. We all fucking know what white means. Now get the fuck out of here.

You have to leave cuck boy stop shitting up my flag.

redice.tv/news/missouri-medical-school-punished-for-too-many-whites

Our enemies know what white is.

>albanians and bosniaks are the first sttlers in europe
>what are basques and sami

This. Enoch answered this question at Auburn. It was brilliant