Israel Support Thread - /IST/ General

Hey guys,

I heard about Sup Forums around a month ago and thought I'd stop in and see what's up. Since then, I've been enthralled and enlightened by some of the cool dialoguing going on here. I've noticed a bit of a fallacy in the dialogue though and as an outsider it's been really sharp to me. How can you guys hate on Israel when it's by far the most based country. Let's look at the facts:
1. Strong against Muslims
2. Democratic with liberty and justice for all
3. Strong military
4. Lot's of entrepreneurs like Trump
5. Strong culture and history
6. Pretty traditional women

We sort of lose credibility as a movement when we deride Israel due to our emotions. I'll admit for the first week or so on Sup Forums I started to question Israel but after think things through it seems the facts are settled on the matter.

Everyday at 9PM Est I'll be hosting /IST/ so we can better learn about Israel and it's contribution to the based world like America and Europe. Anti-Israelis will be kicked from the thread or muted.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Franklin_espionage_scandal
defensetech.org/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china/
youtu.be/w0LyN3ERpxo
youtu.be/OHwp7uwK6bE
youtu.be/MOKJZwlbWSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God emperor trump is pro-Israel. So not only are you crazy you need to look at who god emperor trump likes.

Get off my thread and stop posting this dumb idiocy. Trump is PRO Israel.

That's fucking uncalled for. Get off my thread right now or you'll be muted.

Hitler destroyed Europe in a war.

I agree but you left out another strong point about Israel: they have a humane as fuck army - something you'd think the lefties would like. their army drops pamphlets etc. about activity so women and children can be safe.

What more support do they need?

You give them money, jets, nukes, guns, your own army and military and even your money printing presses.

Are you going to give them your anus now? It's all that you still haven't given them

You forgot no. 7:

>It's full of jews

Very important

We have barley given them anything! Literally the entire Muslim world is against Israel what the US has done for then is negligible. We should be covering quite a few more costs. Not just for Israel, but it's strategic for Americans.

that one goes without saying! Based Jews will help us fight off the muzz.

there to many stormfags and racial puritans

you're going to get muted if you keep posting garbage like that. I'm here to answer any questions.

Call them stormfucks... we don't want to alienate any gay rightists like Milo etc.

But Point take, those guys have got to go because they don't represent conservative values. Correct me if I'm wrong, but America fought a war against Nazis!

>Mosque is still there

Those cucks!

they can't do anything about it yet because lots of countries don't fully accept Israel yet but they will

on top of that they will take back Sinai and Jordan from the Muzz

Correction: they will make us fight the Muslims for them while we pay them to help bolster their defenses, and then they will make Christians the new anti-jewish bogeyman

sage this shit

More like they will make us fight the Muslims for them while we pay them to help bolster their defenses, also while they sell our weapons to the enemy, and then after the Muslims are gone they will make Christians the new anti-jewish bogeyman

>giving a (you) to yourself
How much of a newfag are you?

okay fuck outta here with that argument.

Do you like muzz or not? Let's Deus Vult the muzz together with the Jews. It's why they're are ally - a common goal!

You sound like an Alex Jones looney nutcase. Evidence?

>I heard about Sup Forums around a month ago
Lurk two years before making a thread, kike.

If Israel wants to bully their neighbors, then by all means go be a bunch of faggots; but if those hook-nosed fucks think they're entitled to foreign aid, then they can suck a big fat uncircumcised dick.

**THREAD UPDATE FROM THREAD LEADER**
Keep in mind this is an Israel SUPPORT thread. Stop coming here with stormfront garbage.

okay - it's still a jew meme even if you make it about mexicans. Stop. Now.

that's against the rulebook to declare "sage"

also this is a thread on politics! I want to have a dialogue if you dumbos wouldn't flood it with garbage!

honestly recoiled reading this garbage. Come on, their literally our ally.

kill yourself you low energy shitposter

stop. posting. this. anti-semetic. shit. you. are. diluting. the. conservative. movement. with. nazi. trash.

>oy vey reading that post was like experiencing anudda shoah

I reported your "sage" deceleration. Now get off my thread.

minimizing the experiences of the holocaust... classy.

Why are you guys feeding the shitposter, come on now. This low effort bait is a disgrace even to an esteemed shitposter as myself. Put some more effort into this.

I'm going to assume you're not bait/troll. Let me tell you why we do not like Israel.

Despite what you may believe, Muslims are not the enemy. Salafists and Wahhabists are. They are the militant sects that are destroying everything. Wahhabi Islam is the state religion of Saudi Arabia and the Sauds have been funding the construction of thousands of mosques in European countries. The cancerous Islam you see is either Wahhabi or Salafi

Israel is not our ally. They claim to be but they have bought out our congress with AIPAC, and they have stolen state secrets before as well as selling missiles to China and sinking our ship (USS Liberty)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Franklin_espionage_scandal
defensetech.org/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china/

They are also supporting jihadists rebels fighting against a secular government in Syria. The whole Syrian civil war is because of them, see pic related. Al of the rebels are jihadists.

This is only the tip of the iceberg, and if you're genuine and not a baiter I can tell you more

dude shut the fuck up. This is literally about supporting your country. You're probably an Ahmed Muzz. Yeah? We got you pinned didn't we? Get the fuck off my thread.

nice a whole bunch of bs and wikipedia articles! very credible.

May I ask for some credible sources to back up your point?

>my thread
>you'll be muted
>you're going to get muted
"We may have been fighting the wrong enemy (Germany) all along. But while we're here (on the Soviet border), we should go after the bastards now, 'cause we're gonna have to fight 'em eventually."
>Let's Deus Vult the muzz together with the Jews

I might be a Carlos, but I'm certain I cannot make all these nonsense in a thread of a chinese cartoon board.

Your leniency is only to your tribe. Stop pretending its in our nation's best interest to continue to support e bloodsucking zionist leeches. The only people in this thread that will agree with your sentiment are other JIDF shills.

I don't get what you're trying to say.

Somebody has a little dick. Compensating for something like Hitler (he had one testicle and was on drugs).

Bait thread, sage

Nice ad hominem retort, shill.

I only want to know, do you enjoy this? what do you win?

Hate the game not the player senpai.

reported for declaring "sage"

Okay, this is definitely bait then. Saged

JIDF out

What?

reported for declaring "sage"

I am JIDF but this is independent I only learned about Sup Forums through them but was never assigned them. Technically it's against protocol but this is an independent project to win support not really JIDF affiliated

Putrid dumb,
Jewish scum.

I support Israel because they're God's chosen people and because we are instructed to do so.
I also support Israel because it's a white country.

If you're anti Israel you're not only anti God, but you're anti white too.

Its against the rules to declare reports

Also JIDF, you're probs that same south african jew from /sg/

I don't know how to delete the message but I won't do it in the future.

Keep dodging' the bullet, one day you might actually win the void friend.

also
>reported for declaring "sage"

wtf dude, this low lavel bait gave me asthma.

>reported
>reported
>reported

who are you? moot?

get off. Honestly not even a sound argument.

The holocaust didn't happen but i wish it did.

I literally don't get the shit you're trying to say, dude. Maybe your English isn't as good as you thought. Quieres hablar espaƱol? Puedo comprender.

not even going to respond to that...

Wow I can't believe that you're a racist! I hate Israel now!

mierda, is the only word that fits you.

*Sup Forums sage like*

FUCK OFF! Puta.

Racist!

I'm not engaging with you. I'm trying to be civil but I can't even deal with this. It's so cold and horrid how you are all acting just because I am saying I support Israel. It's disgusting.

I have seriously reconsidered my opinion on Israel and the Jewish people over the last few days. I seen some shit which almost gave me permanent brain damage and I'd just like to say that I agree with you although they will always have weird cocks as do mudslimes.

mate, bring on your legendary shittposting skills and make this thread at least funny.

I'm an indigenous Australian, I can't be racist like you, white boi

jaja Esta puta xD

You can't force art.

>jaja
>xD
literally deportable tier.

I don't identify with a white race I'm just an American Jewsish-American citizen

If you post another racist comment, I'm going to contact the mod team and have your house bombed. Maybe you should learn about Sup Forums before you use it white boi.

well, your art isn't exactly spontaneous

I'm making fun of you. My Spanish is pretty bad. Ironically I learned a bit to help with an organization that helps Latino immigrates. Didn't expect them to be anti-semitic.

Rich white bois all the same. I bet you identify as a trans-furry queer too

I'm honestly disappointed as fuck. This dialogue fucking sucks.

Imagine being born, then your mum takes you to some old dude who chops off the top of your dick and sucks the blood dry.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Inb4 cherry-picked photos of idf girls and shills

*THREAD UPDATE*
I'm quitting as thread leader. I can't fucking handle this. If you want to become thread leader and guide discussion then contact my thread ID. I can't fucking deal with this.

Fuck off newfag kike. Lurk moar

I'm sorry Chaim. I'm being serious now, convince me why my dollarydoos should go to a bunch of mutilated dicklets

what were you expecting, a novel type conversation that would make you win a pulitzer on how "white nationalists" organize in "dark corners of the internet" and just paste it on buzzfeed? Boi, this entire site is satire, start spamming /his/ and /lit/ and you can maybe get an elegant way to say fuck off.

> Come on, their literally our ally.

Not really, no. Israel is not your ally, it is however, holding yur country hostage with blackmail. Israel atacked the US military on multiple occasions, stole a shittton of nuclear material from the USA and is now blackmailing you politicaly, militarily and financialy.

In-dept analisys :youtu.be/w0LyN3ERpxo

Ex-Head of CIA terrorist operations, self-exiled for opposing Israeli influence in the USA:

youtu.be/OHwp7uwK6bE

Short explanation by a skeleton for those with the attention span of a goldfish:

youtu.be/MOKJZwlbWSo

If you still support Israel, being a US citizen after having this knowledge, you are literaly a traitor to your nation, and actively colluding with a foreign government to exploit the United States. Enjoy

I AM USURPING LEAD OF THE THREAD.

THIS IS NOW A PRO-HOLOCAUST THREAD

you laugh, we laugh, we are all pathetic, at least we have an acid like smile on our faces right?

Shalom

dont give up so fast LOL

>you will never go to the holiday retreat at auschwitz paid for by german taxes.

> "Hello my fellow goys."
> Mutilates infant.

Btw you are a terrible JIDF

Make Palestine a state already
A majority of the animosity towards Israel would disappear if the occupation ended

Also treat Palis better

No you're fucking NOT. I'll tell you who is.

Here's the fucking issue with Sup Forums. I'm a Jew who comes on looking to talk politics and MAGA and you guys are literally throwing around Nazi ideas like it's nothing. I'm fucking for the right but not homophobia shit like "Gas fags" or anti-semeitic nonsense. MAybe if you would fucing actuly listen to someboduy once you would see it's bulshit what you believe in. Maybe if you took the time to thinkl hard about it you'd see. But you fucking don't so you hate Jews when they're a good ally. I'm talking to every holocaust deniet or Nazi lover. You're all stupid and scum and dispicanle and quite frankly loonies. FUCK all of you and I fucking mean it.

>sucks the mutilated baby dick