Stephen Colbert has recently made a very nasty and homophobic slur against President Donald Trump for his recent...

Stephen Colbert has recently made a very nasty and homophobic slur against President Donald Trump for his recent interview with John Dickerson of Face the Nation.

I don't appreciate this vitriolic hate speech, and I don't endorse this kind of language being out there for my children to potentially see.

So I implore my fellow members here at Sup Forums to see that we can voice our opinion and see if advertisers of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert™ are ok with endorsing this kind of poisonous, vitriolic hate speech, just like how we voiced our opinion on the actions of Bill O'Reilly.

Here are some of the frequent advertisers on The Late Show:

-Bank of America
-NET10
-Ford
-Volvo
-University of Phoenix

Any ideas will be much appreciated here in this thread. We don't appreciate hate speech, and we will not tolerate this kind of hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HaHwlSTqA7s&feature=youtu.be&t=11m8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone link me to a video of what he said?

Hashtag to the twitter normies

Rule 4

youtube.com/watch?v=HaHwlSTqA7s&feature=youtu.be&t=11m8s

>"The only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin's cock holster."
Not ok Stephan. Bad goy.

>11 minutes & 8 seconds

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

I am literally shaking, what an bad goy, why can't he be like john leib- stewart?

Why bother. Let him speak. If he is an idiot as you say and deemed unwatchable he will lose his show.

Trying to block and punish his free speech and call it hate speech is no better than what antifa do.

Or is Op an Sjw false flagging and trying to make the right look like hypocrites.

After Fallon committed career suicide, Colbert is untouchable. He can say anything he wants as long as he mocks Trump somehow in the following sentence. His ratings won't fall, he won't apologize, no one is going to care. That's just how double standards work.

They make holsters for cocks?

is this supposed to be funny? Where are the punch-lines?

Funny how Sup Forums turns SJW the moment their tactics fit the situation.
KYS OP and take the rest of /nupol/ with you.

If it could hurt a liberal mouth piece then we do what's necessary

>FUCK BLORMP AND FUCK GAY FAGGOTS

>hey guys let's be just like mainstream conservatives and "play fair", muh principles!

Fuck that. They're the enemy. Use all available means to hurt them.

Live by social justice, die by social justice.
>we alinsky now

They chose the weapons, we didn't.

You should shut your retarded, fat fucking face before you speak.
>wow theyre doing things that will benefit them at the appropriate time, what a bunch of retarded SJWs LOL
It's like you want us to lose, fuck off (((shill)))

operation hibernation
operation cold bear

t. shills

They're in every Colbert thread. Ignore them.

>Funny how Sup Forums turns SJW the moment their tactics fit the situation.

fucking idiot

>Volvo
That one hurt the most

still has a show? thought they just kicked him off CC because he was getting stale, didnt know anyone else actually wanted him.

Oh my god, who cares. Shut the fuck up you fucking crybaby pussy. If you are such a baby that you are bothered by what he said then you are too fucking sensitive to even be able to watch TV and if you are worried your "kids" could see it use fucking parental controls you fucking idiot. Jesus fuck this county is full of cry baby bitches, no wonder the world hates us.

>just like how we voiced our opinion on the actions of Bill O'Reilly.

Yeah cuss defending a comedian on tv is the same as a supposed news anchor notorious sexual harasser and chronic phone masturbator

Thats literally all of Sup Forums

>chronic phone masturbator
wtf is this

When an enemy puts your very existence at stake, you use every means available to defeat that enemy. That's what total war means.

People had a problem with Bill? What a bunch of faggots.

Stephen Colbert is literally shoahing lgbt americans by his homophobic rhetoric. I am not offended, just deeply concerned. It's a tragic shame such a beloved icon could be so hateful.

It's more koolAIDS for the sheeple.

An excerpt from Rules for Radicals:
“The fourth rule is: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.” [1]

Exactly, what's wrong with sucking cocks? ?

Woops, meant for

Me thinks It's time for an anti-gay meme campaign against Colbert. Make him the face of faggot bashing.

Let's do it then.

IF YOU SUCK DICK YOU ARE A EVIL PERSON LIKE OUR PRESIDENT

JUST

HEY EVERYONE, THIS GUY WANTS TO FUCK FAGGOTS

So? People should be free to say what they want. Why the stupid which hunt?

Funny how

SHILL SHILL SHILL
/sage

how da fuck is the term "cock holster" homophobic??? someone explain that please.

1. The "homophobic slur" claim is 100% nonsense bullshit that even most liberals would never have noticed.
2. Fire this fucking faggot anyway.

>"LOL THE LEFT IS EATING ITSELF!"
>*False flags as a leftist on twitter to get leftists fired*

Classy, Sup Forums

yeah its called a vuh-jyna!

homophobia does not even exist.

its a made up word combining greek and latin! hahaha wtf is that shit?

afraid of man? afraid of the same? makes no sense.

anyway i don't fear faggots. but they are nasty disease carrying cocksuckers

bump

>british
>gay
no wonder why the empire fell

Make them play by their own rules. Also there's a difference between allowing a speaker at a uni to have a discussion about something, and being paid millions to give soundbites slagging off anyone right of centre.

i'd like to see an undercover video of when he found out about the "outrage"

he probably said fuck those faggots, but he's so attached to his character that he will apologize because it's all he has

(Yew) gotta preetty mowth.