What the FUCK am i reading Sup Forums

what the FUCK am i reading Sup Forums

he has a point

Sage required beyond this post.

The truth

I can kinda see his point, maybe that's why those big fucking dad's are hyper protective.

Imagine being this guy. Just read the tl;dr

Holy shit.

You're ignoring that society exists.

The payoff for raising a daughter is that someone else raised the daughter whose tight pussy YOU get to fuck.

Morality and love are both practical things not some kind of abstract or spiritual mumbo jumbo, and people who aren't onboard should be punished or destroyed by society for the good of the rest of us.

That's how humans evolved, it's how we will always be. You can't even disagree with me without being a hypocrite unless you don't follow a single social code.

That being said, the individual CAN benefit from being immoral, so in our current fucked up society, you would totally benefit from aborting female children.

This is why traditional morality is important, if we let society slide too far it is bad for everyone.

>being obsessed with your daughters pussy this much
I know its ok to be worried about who your daughter will have kids with and that is why you should always first hang out with the guy to confirm he will take a good care of her
This is called raising a kid
Only people who compare this to cuckoldry are people who have a sexual relationship with their daughters

>AnCap

It checks out.

>get out of here boy I need to spend time with my wife's sons

Except your genes get passed on unless you raise some sort of ugly troll

basically you take a good woman (mother) in your young and you must give back a good woman to the society (daughter)

>Raise daughter to be ideal wife
>Move to where you don't know anyone
>Marry daughter
>???
>Profit

MFW my sons are slinging dick at this guy's daughters

yes, this is why people want a son

if you have a girl she's a fleshlight for the entire city

sounds like someones put a lot of effort into justifying incest

It's not cuckholdry if you raise them correctly and they marry a white man and live a traditional life. (I have 4 boys but my amazing wife is pregnant again and we don't know the sex yet so I'm may just be justifying my position based on this uncertainty)

what a disgusting man.

I bet the mom is lying somehow, or the poster is. Why would a woman get 4 test to find out which kid belongs to who? And how did she get a good swab of the dad?

Assuming it happened at all, it probably happened during the divorce.

Haha I recall a joke: "why the fuck have a daughter if someone is going to bang her?"

>How does a farther benefit from raising a daughter.

Apart from seeing her live a happy life this guy misses the bigger picture.

The reason he has a lovely wife he can fuck in every hole and partners with him through all of life's hardships and helps him raise a daughter is because his father in law did exactly the same.

Raising a daughter is paying back the entire male gender for the wife it's already given you and it's fun and rewarding at the same time.

Hooly fuck it's just copy pasta bullshit fucking sage

Everything in that image can be said of sons as well. Raise the perfect man and some random girl will benefit.

This, desu. The usual answer to "why shouldn't I do x" is because x ruins the concentric structures around you that are necessary for your existence and your ability to contribute to society and serve/know god.
Sub-impulses
Self
Society
God
You don't fall to self-destructive impulses like eating icecream 24/7 because you will become fat and unhealthy and thus harm you as an individual, you don't harm yourself as an individual because that will make you an active drain on your society, you don't harm your society because if your society is harmed then it can't achieve transcendent goals and serve god
And I don't care what your definition of god is. Some sort of transcendent principle is necessary to order a society, and even if you're an atheist you should recognise that. Science is itself possible that we have a society that cares about things like what's true. Take away transcendently grounded morality and you end up with people who don't care about their children and postmodern who cares about the truth ethics. You've seen this already happen in social science and more and more in natural science.

He is actually correct given the current setup. The factors he explains were historically offset through a dowry system. Society and the family of the male would reward the father for crafting his burden, his daughter, into marriage material. Raising a daughter and paying for the wedding like the current system is cucked

Daughters are more likely than sons to have offspring simply because girls are more likely to have children than guys.

The best you can do is to raise her to be able to determine who is a quality man and how to get him locked down.

Essentially, you raise her to lock down an alpha because if she locks an alpha it is more likely that your biological offspring/genetic line is improved and is more likely to continue.

Sons are less likely to have offspring, but more likely to improve the lot of humanity by contributing somehow. Having a son is the ultimate cuckhold genetically for you.

Basically, your goal as a parent is to have an alpha male son or a daughter that gets an alpha male. Its all about furthering the genetic line, which involves fucking. So yeah, on some level you are a cuck for raising a girl, but then again the whole point is for you to raise her in order to secure your genetic line continuing.

>Ancraps

Checkt.

You are reading the ramblings of a man who has almost fatally overdosed on memes.

holy kek
>anarchocapitalism
top fucking lel

THIS. real alpha's fuck their own daughter.

quiet leaf, you'll give away my plan.

lol dude I would have have daughters but you're a complete bitch if this is how you think. you raise your seed because it's what you're made to do. not because you want to. not because you love her. because it is your purpose. when your seed sprouts it is no longer your purpose to care for them.

It's funny because I actually don't think parents should try to impress anything on their child any more than society does. give the kid balance and if they become a degen it is not your fault.

the animalistic truth is that your kid is it's own fucking person and the parents should only be there to feed, shelter and protect them so long as they can't do so themselves.

But that's not how society has operated ever. Because "love" is the manifestation we created to compensate for the loss of purpose we feel after not having a kid to protect.

"love" and relationships give us a purpose. which is why people who don't find purpose in those tend to clash with society.

if you raise a good daughter she'll find a good husband who will contribute to the future of your family