Is gang stalking real or just a meme...

Is gang stalking real or just a meme? I've had some experiences that have made me think that it could be an actually possibility, even though I understand the absurdity of the idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uc_UPFMBiJ0
youtu.be/wHSXn5Fsemk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf is gang stalking?

I believe it is an organized group of people that stalk a targeted person making them feel like they are going crazy

Advanced paranoia
youtu.be/uc_UPFMBiJ0

If you think you are experiencing gang stalking you need to see a doctor.

:(

It's when a mentally ill person projects their anxiety onto imagined others

Go live in the woods or something where they won't follow

there was an user on here who did it for a living.

the tl:dr is yes, it's real

BUT you are not important enough for it. it's done to political enemies, not shitposters with no influence. or victims of rich people.

but yes, driving someone insane is a good tactic for removing enemies.

But you all have to admit there are some pretty fucked up people in this world that would do this sorta shit though

>Notice a few well dressed, but anachronistic looking guys the last few days
>Just saw one crossing the street outside my winsow

Is this some Low Men in Yellow Hats shit?

Depends entirely in how deep a pile of shit you've stepped in.

yeah it's real, but if sharpen your psychic attack skill-set they will leave you alone.... they are actually huge pussies. don't be afraid of these low-skill faggots.you are the master here.

Answer these three questions:
1.Are you worth more than $100 million?
2.Do you have acces to secrets which could pose a threat to national security?
3. Have you seen many obvious gang members trying to communicate with you in sign language?

If younanswer "no" to all of those you're paranoid and need psychological help.

>being schizophrenic

if you are being "gang stalked" you are a schizophrenic and need to seek help, all joking aside

youtu.be/wHSXn5Fsemk
Fuck, I forgot how nuts this bitch was. Think she might be dead or in an institution by now, she hasn't uploaded in years.
>do this sorta shit though
What? What do you think is happening to you?

Gang stalking is a real technique developed by the East German Stasi to intimidate their enemies, it is entirely plausible that US government agencies use this tactic.

the chances that you personally are a target of gang stalking? very low, they would only target people who KNOW something that they SHOULDN'T know

Law enforcement investigatiob tactics involve intimidation and general fuckery of their victim. 9/10 it is law enforcement.

T investigation victim.

Never charged. They exist to protect companies, not people. Keep this in mind when you file a claim

Once I realized exactly what was happening they held no sway over me. They use their high + for initiative to get the jump on you.

Her videos make me sad. I hope she got serious (((psychiatric))) treatment.

Yeah its real
Just go to Europe and you see a ton of "gang stalkers"

The Taheen have found you! You need to find the door they are using to get here from midworld and seal it before they find out that you know!

People like you seem to think that "gangstalking" targets are selected by the director of the CIA or something and if you're not on their radar then it's impossible that you're being targeted.

To a large extent gangstalking is organized in a decentralized way. The ease of rapid communication and the proliferation of information has made it very easy for corporations and the political elite to recognize and categorize perceived "threats".

Imagine you're the owner of a local deli that's cutting into the business of Mcdonalds. When the district manager notices the drop in sales he'll ask the local manager why his store is doing so poorly, he'll blame you. What do you think the people in the corporate headquarters of Mcdonalds do all day? They think of ways they can increase the value of their stock. Guess what that means if you're the owner of a store that's hurting their profits. Apply this to every other type of business and understand the fact that there is not only widespread collusion between corporations and the government but also a fair bit of overlap between corporate and political elites and you'll understand a little more about gangstalking.

Especially when it comes to politics you need to understand how hysterically paranoid the elites are about subverting anyone that they view as as being even remotely capable of influencing people. If you're the leader of a chess club that's too big in an area that's too well controlled and you have the "wrong" opinions you might get targeted. A lot of the time it's not even about someone being a threat at all, it's just a tool of population control. If the government feels they've already reached the required capacity for nuclear scientists/engineers and you start studying to become one you might get sabotaged.

You're on a website that has gangstalked people in the past and you're denying that billionaires with far more access to human and financial resources wouldn't do the same.

>Is gang stalking real or just a meme?
It's fake and gay shit hallucinated by schizophrenics. Go look up any "gangstalking" video on youtube. It's invariably shit like "this person is part of the gang stalking me" and you see footage of someone walking into a petrol station to pay for fuel, or someone sitting on a bench with their bike next to them (nervously wondering why this freak is pointing a camera at them).

It's retarded shit invented by mentally ill people.

Yes it is real.

You are on one of the most dangerous surface level sites on the internet.

Sup Forums is a hackers website, everything they say they are, autistic, no-lifers, is a lie.

Sup Forums has gang stalked many many people over the years, the most famous being christian chandler.

They stalked the antifa girl and they will stalk you too if you peak their interest.

you see, the internet gave us access to everything

but it also gave everything access to us

It isn't the government
It's a massive hoard of faceless bored people with internet access and some computer skills.

Tactics vaguely resembling "gang stalking" have in fact been used by intelligence agencies but the overwhelming majority of "victims" are paranoid. [spoiler]which makes the tactic all the more effective against real targets[/spoiler].

But for real that shit's pretty labor intensive, odds are you aren't worth it.

This. You need to know some really dangerous shit if you want to get gangstalked. I have no doubt that it happens, but it's probably incredibly rare. Even then, you somehow need to be important enough that they won't just put you on the disposition matrix and have you kill yourself with 2 bullets to the back of the head.

Thanks obee Juan

I know things I'm not supposed to, but I'm not sure if they would know

There are numerous types of gang stalking. I live in a very liberal city and have found that groups of liberals will go to the quieter taverns and use vauge speach to show the people around them they are being watched.

One example is that a group of four people will be very loud but they direct their noise off your movement and conversation to the point that you know you are being watched but cant actually do anything other than leave the venue.

Might be the case with some dirty looking hippies I keep seeing moping up and down my street

It don't bother me none coz I'm /fit/izen and I can beat their asses

At this point I really wonder if it's intelligence agencies doing it or if it's the shadow government that controls the whole world's strings. I thought it was CIA/DARPA level shit but the more I paid attention the more it seems to be the shadow government, though perhaps those are one and the same. They make bets on us, play games on us and then see how we react. Unless the CIA does it to acquire assets or to inform the shadow government, I don't see why they'd bother with it beyond espionage or sabotage.

However, if you were uber wealthy and had all of life's pleasures at your fingers, what else would there be for you to do except play games on the plebs?

The magician doesn't preform his tricks for people to ask how or why they were done, he preforms them to see the light in the audiences eyes as they're amazed and dazzled. It's the next best thing to experiencing it yourself when you are no longer capable of being amazed or dazzled.

I've taken to calling them Karma Enforcers rather than Gangstalkers. Hello, handlers. You have my number.

Woah

I do it for a living

Give me a minute and I'll post proofs

/thread

3spoopy5me

Imagine being part of a group gang stalking a millennial who has his head down in his phone 95% of the time and doesn't even notice all your hard work

If the freemasons, scientologists, CIA or some military intelligence agency is attempting to infiltrate you then yea.

Kurt Godel was gang-stalked by illuminists who wanted to destroy his work on incompleteness theorems and so was Nikola Tesla for obvious reasons.

The thing is you have to be important to be gang-stalked. Of course the demons are always gang-stalking everyone of us, so you could be perceiving that.

This

If you're sure you're being gangstalked you're not. The idea is to create crippling amounts of self doubt. If you think you are it's probably just criminal activity scoping you out