39 year old woman (formerly a man) crushes rivals in weight lifting competition

>A transgender athlete’s recent domination over female competitors in an Australian weightlifting event has sparked a national debate on fairness.
>Laurel Hubbard, 39, cruised to victory on Sunday at the Australian International in Melbourne, an key step in representing New Zealand at the 2017 Commonwealth Games.
>Athletes say Hubbard, previously known as the male weightlifter Gavin Hubbard, is at an unfair advantage — even if the International Olympic Committee says otherwise.

Has degeneracy gone too far? This makes me deeply depressed. Is there really any hope for humanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/90607448/aussie-not-happy-after-transgender-weightlifter-laurel-hubbard-achieves-new-zealand-sporting-first
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/21/laurel-hubbard-transgender-athlete-crushes-female-/
thelibertarianrepublic.com/transgender-mma-fighter-destroys-female-opponent/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

keep hope for yourself fuck the degenerates

Look at the face of the womanon the left, fucking triggered as she should be. Train constantly to have some fat moobed SJW fuck come in and win.

I LOVE stories like this one. Females have always been at the forefront of enabling degeneracy like this and now they are suffering some of the consequences for once.

Unfortunately such an incredibly minuscule percentage of women are athletes in the first place, and even fewer will be in a situation like this, so women in general don't care. They just see it and think "how progressive!"

Fuck yeah. Men are the best at everything. We're even the best at being women.

they even troll in real life

>in 2017 it's considered "liberal" and "feminist" to enable men to steal achievements from women

Source you giant faggot

This makes me want to go to some super liberal city like SF and enter in a female boxing competition. Granted I am 6'5 240 and would never actually beat on a woman, I just want to see how far they let me take it saying I am a woman.

sorry guys but can the good fight even be won at this point?

i.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/90607448/aussie-not-happy-after-transgender-weightlifter-laurel-hubbard-achieves-new-zealand-sporting-first

here you go f am
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/21/laurel-hubbard-transgender-athlete-crushes-female-/

Men > FtM
MtF > Women

This just shows that women suck at being men, and men are better than women at being women.

I'll be out soon.

Zir is actually a hero and can identify as xirever yer likes.

strong womyn BTFO

"Tsk" *rolls eyes*,
>isn't registering in my agenda, gonna blank it out
We do this hourly boyos

i refuse to believe that is the only man on the podium. all dudes. end discussion.

Men are better women.

Help me out here, are there any actual negatives to this sort happening more and more frequently aside from hurt feelings and seeing girl's hopes in sports dashed?

Feminists have been lagging behind in the oppression Olympics, this is going to trigger the living hell out of them and make regular people have to think about the trans craze.

What is it biologically that actually makes them stronger?
Bone mass? Muscle mass? D they eventually lose either or whatever?

Based Futurama saw this shit years in advance

He was undefeated throughout his high school career. I wonder why?

men and women have different bone density and also bone structure, specifically in the hips, but also in the shoulders. Testosterone is a whole other issue.

So if Mark McGuire identified as a woman, would it be empowering for him to take steroids and suceed in a male-dominated sport?

Testosterone

>tfw you find out he came from Sup Forums and just wanted to wrestle girls to get his jollies

I say just let it happen until a bunch of "women" manage to completely destroy all the existing world records, then sit back and watch how they handle the historical records. Weightlifting is so heavily skewed towards men that you can't even pretend that skill is going to make up the difference.

>sorry ladies! gender is a social construct! :)))))

on average men have 3x upper body strength compared to women, but lower body strength is closer to equal, however learns towards men in many cases

What's with all these idiot posters. It's a girl that's taking hormone therapy to become a guy. Because she was born a girl, Texas forced her to wrestle with other chicks all juiced up on T.

Wow I'm ashamed that NZ would do this.

Even worse as a kiwi that she-male should know better, this is obviously unfair and not in the spirit of the Olympics.

Reminder that this is the 2016 Women's 800 Olympic champion

Looks like Kevin from the Office

Don't have a cow man!

Testosterone -> muscle growth.
Steroids are basically just testosterone supplements. Men bigger easier.

I'm pretty good at chess. Can I just identify as a woman and become the female chess champion? Could be money there.

didn't she and/or he have genetic testing done, but they kept it secret?

This transgirl is a freshman and already ran a time that would be second in state. Doesn't even have to take hormone therapy apparently!

>a man beats women in physical endurance and strength

So basically nothing new

She's XY but her genitals didn't form in utero.

>formerly a man
>formerly
That's still a man , baby

do it, apparently nobody gives a fuck anymore.

>semenya

>literally the answer to "whats inside your testicles"

I still dont think you could beat a top ranked female, unless you were really good

The problem with this is that it will be easy for most women to overlook
Only a very, very, very small percentage of women will ever get into competitive sports, so this will not really effect them.

All the female pros have significantly less FIDA rating points than even the guys in the top 500

>She's XY

>She
>XY

This was a female to male that was given testosterone (steroids) to become a boy

Want pics of this thing dunking with it's she-dick in some poor white girl defender's face.

ayyyyy yo hol up

(smacks lips)

so you be sayin

I can get dressed in the GIRLS locka-room?

(smokes blunt)

Yo, I be gettin on all dat transbenderism an sheeeeeit

Wrong. OPs story is about a man pretending to be a woman.

retard.

I'm not gonna fuck around with the pronouns because I really don't care. She was identified as a girl when she was born, having a vagina and all and it turned out she was actually genetically male. This isn't one of your personal pronoun trans cases so I don't give a fuck and will just call her a woman.

this fat shemale is something we should be praising.
if enough of this tomfoolery comes to light that "hey men arent women and women arent men"
it'll start a bigger conversation about how wacky this gender garbage has actually gone.
sunlight is the best disinfectant.
imagine transgender fags taking over ALL womens sports and women not even being able to participate on olympic teams anymore because some 6'8" 400 faggot put on a dress.
normies will realize that genetic differences do in fact exist.
we need a transgender mma fighter, and a transgender boxer to just beat the shit out women by the dozens.

>tfw testosterone is now a legal performance enhancing drug

The wrestling story they were replying to was about a girl who took testosterone to become a boy

He was referring to the wrestling story, morons.

There is. Islam

thelibertarianrepublic.com/transgender-mma-fighter-destroys-female-opponent/

Even better if you make no attempt to hide your masculinity

Texas state law requires she compete against other girls because she was born one. Due to the steroids she took she was able to easily to beat the rest of the competition.
Because the testosterone was for """"medical"""" reasons she was not barred from competing.

Female to male you illiterate morons.

kek wills it

Here she is.

How very equal an outcome. Very progress.

stronk wimin. very glad.

You'd think that, but Bruce Jenner being woman of the year triggered a lot of girls.

I gotta say I don't really give a shit if women's competitions will be totally dominated by MtF trans. Who gives a fuck about the fastest woman alive? It'll be sort of funny seeing feminists having trouble explaining why the strongest women were born men.

how will women's sports ever recover

I support this

Dang. And to think futurama was identified as "jewish humor"

If a man identified as a woman, was trans, and won a bunch of awards and records... then decided to be a man again... do they have to relinquish the awards? Bruce Jenner didnt.

Flails his arm when he runs, huh?

you go girlilla

In regards to idioms, usually when you have something either "in your face" or "shoved down your throat" there really isn't too much time to think about the details, so no, they probably keep the awards in that scenario.

welcome to Liberal logic. Gender does not exist. Except Feminism exists.

"she" has no ovaries and no uterus, just a pair of undescended testicles that produce 60-80% as much testosterone as a normal man. "she" is a legit freak of nature

The writers probably denounce this episode today.

If you've ever been to a meet, this image is pretty common. When the runner slow down after the run they usually have this goofy look.

She's right.