Trump struck a deal

11/8/2017 - Somehow Trump, with help from Bannon & a few others (A little extra push from Russia) was able to circumvent deep state attempts to guarantee the vote to their candidate Clinton.

Immediately following the the vote, deep state players began plan to roll out Russian influence campaign. Some real....some imagined.

Deep state rolls out review from intelligence regarding real attempts by Russia to influence the vote sprinkled with their imagination.

Deep state continually leaks info on Trumps people for months.

Trumps people leak info on Susan Rice. Deep state realizes that it would be an absolute shit show if everything comes out. Deep state controls information on the Rice story from MSM except for Fox News who smells blood.

Fox News makes the decision to dedicate two people to the story full time. Deep state tells Fox News to knock it off or else. Fox thinks Trump has the winning hand, ignores the threats.

Deep state leaks info on Bill O'Reilly which eventually leads to his firing and the resignation of Bill Shine.

Deep state goes back to Trump with threats to expose every Russian connection they have including some of which they'll concoct. They also threaten to go after Bannon and Brietbart and destroy everything they can. They list off a multitude of things they already have including tax evasion and money laundering. Trump is guilty of both. (Who isn't at that level?)

Trump agrees to drop the wiretap claim and to drop all mentions of Susan Rice. Trump also agrees to phase out Bannons influence. In return deep state players pull back the Russian Ties from the MSM and agree to allow the Russian investigation to run its course without issue.

Trump took on the most powerful people in the world. Ultimately he lost. We lost. It's over.

You have a source for all this?

Trump could be playing possum.

Let's just say I heard it through the grapevine. Keep an eye on the Russia story over the next few months. The MSM has cooled on it and the Russian investigation will find no collusion upon completion.

So once they find the Russian meme is BS what will they still be holding over him?

Except he's making serious moves right now. You really believe his base cares about what the MSM says?

>next few months

except that literally almost everyone in his campaign and administration has ties to Russia.

Flynn is going to jail
Manafort is going to jail
Cater Page is going to jail
Roger Stone is going to jail

Trump will be impeached.

Donald Trump is guilty of tax evasion, money laundering, bribery, & the sexual abuse of a minor. (Trump was unaware of the girls age at the time). They've got a list on the man......unfortunately.

I definitely see all this Russian bullshit as a way to keep him weak and under control. It died down when he lit Syria up, as soon as he starts doing some shit (((they))) don't like, watch it flare back up.

The Rice thing has been bugging me for a while. What the fuck happened to that story? Neither Dems nor Republicans are talking about it. Even /pol has dropped it. I suppose there's nothing to talk about if those with the power leave it alone.

Also, what's the source for O'Reilly being threatened? Bill is the biggest camwhore around with literally the biggest audience around. What stops him running to his studio with exclusive hard evidence of deepstate threats if he pursues Rice?

For that matter, what stops Trump from doing the same and going Samson on the whole goddamn irruption system? If any damaging info on Trump leaks out, he's proven right. The country would go nuts, and not in a way Liberals would enjoy. He truly would become an emperor and invoke some serious shit.

If they assassinate him, he becomes an actual martyr. He'll be remembered greater than JFK. And then, Pence becomes President and goes Chernobyl on the whole thing.

Don't get me wrong, there's probably some truth to your post, whether real or not. These things however make me doubt deepstate play.

He just struck back against his kike son in law by exposing his links to the super kike Soros. Kinda blows up your little theory.

Well in that case we seriously can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes. I'm with her now!

No one on either side is going to jail.

And it will be HER TURN!!

shutup.

/thread

Even if this is the case OP Trump is only doing it as a temporary solution.

He said he wants to break up the big banks. No Deep State operative would ever dare say this to their Jew masters.

Trump knows what he is doing. He has a lot of powerful people on his side.

Fact of the matter is the wiretapping claim will gain more heat, its just on a slow simmer at the moment until some other pieces can be moved first, such as a new conservative network launching that will undoubtedly run with wiretapping and not stop until its a bloodbath.

>bribery
The original FBIanon said the same thing, though it's something he could win in court if it went they far

Bull fucking shit.

The story's been pulled. Fox News was the last one pushing it until DS starting leaking information on their people. You won't see it in cycle anymore unfortunately. The Rice story was potentially huge but it's officially been buried.

It is amazing how that Susan Rice story just disappeared. As usual hardly anyone notices.

>my theory is right because the news will stop reporting a fake story

I don't believe that Trump has thrown in the towel. It just runs contrary to every fiber of his personality. There is going to be an Act II.

>(Who isn't at that level?)
the thing is, it still makes sense to me that if they had something they would've used it before the election. I don't think they have this kind of dirt.
It's much more likely that Trump is very easily influenced by the people around him, and the Bannon team is getting pushed out by 'deep state' and (((other))) forces.

All you've said is deepstate is leaking info on people. Which people, when, what? Who's reported on this?

You're such a shill larping faggot.

This falls apart because O'Reilly has been done for sexual harassment for fucking years, it just finally actually got him fired

>heard it through the grapevine
>grapevine

Well, I mean thats kind of how an asshole looks. But we need to work on your word usage, user.

Or maybe you should just stop pulling things out of your asshole and shitposting for (You)s on a Samoan Palm Leaf Sculpting imageboard.

For your infraction you are denied your (You).

DS was fooled. Trumps people waited till the last possible moment to enact their plan to circumvent changes in vote tallies. By the time votes were rolling in it was too late. DS never thought they had to use it. They wanted to avoid rolling it out anyway since it could have exposed methods.

Except it was posted TODAY that Susan Rice is being forced to testify, and that an investigation into the ties between the Clinton foundation and haiti is ongoing

These "deep state" actors running interference on trump are just leftover Obama cronies that havent been flushed out yet

She was called on to testify. She isn't going to.

I dont know why its over, sometimes you gotta take an L in a battle. There is still honest people that will keep on fighting, and there are still patriots within Deep State. I hope Trump doesnt end his term without setting everything on fire. THey have more to lose I believe, since they did all kinds of crap withint government, Trump like you said , people assume he did a couple of wrong deals, at this level

ITT bullshit

I believe your story. What's the role of Kushner in all of this?

Calling bullshit on the underage girl shit, that would have been used before the election.

It's over, meaning,Trumps plans to blow up an international human trafficking ring with ties all over the US government has been completely overthrown. They've got too much on him, and he blinked. Session has been advised to take the foot off the gas on the whole trafficking ordeal. We were hopeful that we were going to see some significant arrests with real players. Instead Trump has agreed to stick to the low level chumps. Nothing changes, more of the same.

>Deep state leaks info on Bill O'Reilly which eventually leads to his firing

The stuff on O'Reilly has been around for ever. He's been harassing women and torpedoing their careers since the late 80's.

So i imagine the rest of this LARP is total bullshit too.

Then advise us mr.insider, since trump is comprised.
What should we do? Who/what should we attack or meme? Nothing is impossible with weapinzed autism.

Easy to think that way. But know this, the only reason they didn't use it was because a major democratic player would have also been caught up.

You're going to jail, fatso

So what, he would have been expendable to put in Hillary and set off their plan for WWIII.

Don't worry, anons. I am somewhat fluent in shill. Allow me to translate.

He is saying something along the lines of, "Lower your moral so that you do not have the energy to investigate the story that is about to break."

It's a rough translation, sorry. But basically he wants us to know that the bringing down of the ring is still a go.

The only way Trump wins is if the human trafficking ordeal is brought forward with irrefutable evidence.

Trump's an idiot if he thinks he can take anyone in the deep state for their word on anything

the only thing those people know is stabbing everyone else in the back

/thread

maybe not this exactly, but Trump being blackmailed into shitty neocon policy is the most likely scenario, unfortunately.

I think this guy is legit. He's saying stuff that's lined up with things said by fbianon and other insiders that were proven true.
Bump

Please answer Also related:

I call BS. Trump loves to plant info in the media just before something big happens. On Deface the Nation, according to the transcript, Trump was talking about Rice. He talked about how destroyed the media was when it found out Obama gave Flynn his S.C. he talked about Hillary and Podestas ties to Russia. He talked about the DNc refusing to allow the FBI to search their computers even though everyone was worried the Russians were meddling in the election. Then he asked one little question that ended the interview immediately. he asked WHY the FBI allowed the DNC to refuse their search request. Boom...interview ended right after he simply asked why.

Somethings coming but I dont think the left is going to like it at all.

No way the game is over this early... not even halfway through year one of four. Lose the battle, win the war.

FBIanon wasnt real, dude. Remember when he said dont come back here after such and such date? Or the other website? he wasnt real. LARPers are NEVER real.

>larper
>reddit spacing

fuck off

Unknown.

Nuclear War isn't the only place where the MAD doctrine is practiced.

Regardless of whether the original fbianon (the one who sparked the /cfg/ threads) was legit or not, he most certainly wasn't the same user that predicted that Sup Forums would be ended by March and we should all leave.

he didn't say that, it was a larper and a bunch of idiots who said the larper was fbi user when he clearly fucking wasn't and didn't even have remotely the same writing style

fbi user is dead and died around late october before trump was even elected; "deep state" was kind enough to let us all know with a 'fake' obituary in a 'fake' news website

First FBIanon post was legitimate. Every other post after that one is more than likely a LARP

The only thing Sup Forums needs to do is ask WHY the FBI allowed one party to decline their request to search its computers during an election where Russia was suspected of meddling.WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY???? WHY DID A SERIOUS NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUE GET DEFLECTED DELAYED OBSTRUCTED and WHY DID COMEY ALLOW IT?

Folks are going to prison but its not who you think it will be.

WHY???? WHY COMEY WHY????

FISA warrants for TRUMP but the DNC can say no?

WHY?

Thanks for answering.

I've found it very curious that the rampant leaking of information of Trump's next moves that plagued his first few months stopped at about the same time he started backtracking on everything.

The powers that be wouldn't hestitate to sacrifice one bigwig (even Soros who is just a bagman) to put in Hillary over Trump.

Unless you are saying said bigwig had a list on everyone else.

At least name the bigwig and give more details if you aren't a LARPer.

>Folks are going to prison but its not who you think it will be.

Like who user?

DWS?

Knowing (((they))) are watching this thread if real, why?
Why would the deep state want a nation full of libshits that can't function outside of their safe spaces and caramel machiatoes?

Why did Comey allow the DNC to say no during the midst of an explosive national security breach? theres a reason the DNc was able to avoid the scrutiny Trumps campaign was subjected to through FISA warrants. There IS A REASON.

The strike against the Russian (?) facility in Syria seems to be the tipping point. I thought it was just a way to clean his reputation about Russia before the American public, but the media silence about the Russia thing since then has been so abrupt... Maybe there's more to it?

Actually to be 100 percent accurate it's two. Unfortunately that one I'm going to leave be.

Or maybe they've been cleaning house non stop since the inauguration and it's bearing fruit.

Well tillerson went on a fireing spree at the state department, he probably managed to fire the leaker in his drag net when he cleared out the entire 7th floor

>We

Every fucking time

I dunno but Im praying it is Podesta and Hillary both. Im banging the drums here. isnt it crazy that the President, the Doj and FBI were so concerned Russia was hacking the election that they took out a FISA warrant on one candidate but let the other candidate say no even though they were the supposed victims of the Russians? The supposed victims that made over $140 million in charity donations and the guy with 75000 shares in the russian energy company? Isnt it, looking back, crazy to let the DNC say no while secretly spying on Trump?
Trump is right. we shoud find out exactly why it was so important to spy on trump but allow the DNC its privacy

so whats trumps best move then huh?

youre so smart you know everything, tell us, tell him

>We lost. It's over.
Tragically, I agree. Trump is a traitor. But I don't agree with your reason why. The entire blame is on Trump. Trump knew all along he was going to betray us. He knows his daughter and he knows Jared. He knew they were globalist commie elite democrats. He knew their social circle and best buds were globalist commie elite democrats. He put Jared and Ivanka into power positions, knowing full well who they are, what their political leanings are, what their values are. Trump is a scam artist and traitor. He played us like fools.

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka
#TraitorTrump

Nah, it happened a little before then, when they made the first attempt at the Obamacare Lite bullshit

Fuck off, shill faggot.

>there can only ever be 1 fbianon

jejs kill yourself retard

>11/8/2017
You forgot the edgy pyramid pic

>And then, Pence become President and goes Chenobyl on the whole thing.

You were doing fine until this. Pence is a best goy who said Assad must go in the second debate. He is an obedient evangelist and would follow in Bush's footsteps without flinching.

"My fellow Americans, I am deeply saddened by the news of our fallen president. However in this time of grieving I remain deeply determined to confront our nation's number-one danger: containing the threat of Iran's nuclear dissemination..."

With that said OP interesting summation, quite plausible. Trump oughta pull a yolo and commit suicide for the fuck of it or tweet Israel-9/11 information. Though we may underestimate what volatility all these characters are playing with.

Oh wise sage

bill and hillary like fucking little girls dont they?

He's played his best move. Pull back so that he isn't railroaded.

Even Schumer (who if this is true I would say is a likely candidate given that they are both New Yorkers) and Soros together would be expendable.

and get nothing done?

he wont see a second term unless he delivers on at least some of his lofty promises

why cant he start backstabbing DS fucks? surely the president can do shit, nixon was wiretapping people, im sure trump could drone a car or two

if it's Soros, then eveyone lower then him is also expendable. I wonder if Alex would sell out his dad
>Any DNC shills
>Hillary
>posesta and the pizzagate guys
Ect

Because OP is a larping faggot and sage goes in the options field.

Here's the thing. Trump, at this point, is more afraid of actual jail time than a second term.

Hi Jared.

Best move isn't to pull back, it's to look like you're pulling back while luring your opponent into a trap.

However, that would require Trump having a trap and he obviously doesn't. If all Trump can do is give ground, then it's a lost cause.

There isn't negotiating with the vipers he's negotiating with. They're the types to kill just for the slight to their ego. If he thinks it's a ceasefire, it's actually just them preparing a fresh assault.

hi Jared, or employee of Jared.

>he obviously doesn't
Well, he did call for a government shutdown in September the other day. That could be his chance

Or since he started spending more time at mar-a-lago and less at the WH and Trp tower (both compromised)

RIP

>11/8/2017
that hasn't happened yet you fucking retard

If what you say is true, the deep state has pure intentions and the best interests of America at heart.

fucking time travelers got us again

bump

Remember when white house insider said to keep an eye on the news for stories intended to demoralize Trump supporters? well, look at Sup Forums. It worked. now we are overrun with antifa striking directly at our tender spots...Jews being involved with trump and everyone is ready to think the worst. i have complete faith in the President and his staff. they are weeding them all out, these deep state traitors. mass firings at state...refusing to fill federal jobs and the sky isnt falling, keeping his promises for his first 100 days which he put in writing before the election, flexing USA muscle abroad after 8 years of squeamishness...things are actually going really really well from the executive branch. the only thing slowing us down is the GOP in Congress and that too will change in time. Midterms they will hear from the deplorables again.we will get this shit done regardless of what antifa thinks, regardless of the media regardless of the deep state. it will happen. AND we will find out why comey did what he did.

Lmao i was wondering why none of us were pointing that out to the larper.

>We lost. It's over.

Yes deep state.
You lost.
We are just getting started.

I wish he was aware that his first move should have been tapping the right Intel and military assets. How much you wanna bet Flynn set him up? Trump tapped all the wrong assets unfortunately.

bump