Portugal vs Spain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVPf_HHmebQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0KkL4ZZPWH0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EASY

Portuguese are great shitposters
Spaniards are cucks

both are better than yours so who cares.

Fuck off monkey

Andorra

>t. Spic that doesn't realize he is from Spanish decent

Portugal is closer to the original Iberian culture and is more based on Immigration.

most obviously Portugal
what an impressive people

I ain't
But I wouldn't mind if I was

Race mixing in Mexico is overrated

whats the difference?

It's like animal kingdom

Spain > Portugal > Mexico > Brazil

ONENA GARA

Salty because you live in a fucking dumbpster filled with "moros"?

spain gets my vote after those bantz

Portuguese are just Galicians, they shouldn't even be an independent country.

Andorra

STFU taco cuck

>Spain literally copied their son and became the Mexico of Europe.

Portugal has the highest % of African genes in Europe, so i have to say Spain.

/this
I have noticed Portuguese shitposting too
They are good

I should say Spain because I'm a Celt and muh heritage, but Portugal just seems like a cleaner and nicer place to be, you can't blame Mexico's crappiness all on the amerindian population.

> Spain > Portugal
> Mexico > Brazil
Great shitposter

north portugal is as celt as galicia

Portugal.

tourism is growing in portugal, all your white wombs are traveling here to get filled with my african seed, enjoy having your girlfriends/wives return home with my dark gift inside them.

/this
Northern and part of Central Spain and Northern Portugal are basically Celts

So it is, I forget galicia is portuguese clay

You are like little baby... Watch this...
A N DO R R A
N
D
O
R
R
A

That came after Celts.

Portugal

I am forever grateful to the Spanish for repelling the Moro invaders from the humble Archipelago that my Family still calls home. Thanks for the Paella and Queso de Bola. I hope ya'll enjoyed the Gold and the Spices. Our city was loyal to the Spanish during the call for independence.

Sorry Portugal for killing Magellan. He seemed like a nice guy.

Go to Portugal instead of Marbella, Costa del Sol, Ibiza, etc. I dare you, no fun in Portugal

Jewish lie

Two of my high school friends married Portuguese dudes. Thankfully they look white. What's up with that, not even Spaniards or Italians have such pull. Or maybe Spaniards and Italians are to fuck, and Portuguese are to marry.

I like Portugal better for reasons. I wish they invaded the New World instead the Spaniards gave us Mexicans.

Catalonia
:^)

The Basques

bump

Degenerate places for degenerate people

I have noticed a lot of polish girls visiting Lisbon

They tell us Polish men are all ugly but I have no idea why us of everyone in europe, maybe because it's cheap to visit

Similar shit in Russia. Girls love to go to Portugal to get banged. Even my French soon to be wife and her company and her company have a good share of girls with Portuguese lovers or boyfriends

Portugál

Stop trying to set Spain and Portugal at each other's throats. The fighting is in the past. We must unite against this degenerate invasion of Europe.

Reconquista 2.0 when?

No Spaniard ever stole my cod.

FUCK PORTUGUESE FISH THIEVES

I've already started planting the seeds of Deus Vult

when i go walk my dog I ALWAYS pass by a muslim owned convenience store and if there's one of them outside I go make the dog greet it, they always looks disgusted and avoid at all costs that the dog touches them

And the Portuguese gave us Brazilians, what's your point? Breeding with shitskins always has terrible consequences no matter who the invaders are

Definitely Portugal. I met both portuguese and spaniards.

Spaniards are noisy, lazy fuckers who can't stop talking about sex. Interestingly, they get zero sex. All the portuguese I met were pretty based with vast knowledge on culture. They're english was pretty good too.

Reported to La Guardia Civil. Have fun in prison.

Any chance of a pagan iberia or is that too much LARPing for you?

Guess what, I have met men from all around the world and most of them are noisy, lazy fuckers who can't stop talking about sex. Interestingly, they get zero sex. Then you have a minority of worthy men.

>Any chance of a pagan iberia or is that too much LARPing for you?

N
ENDOVELICO
T
O
N

We all know Spaniards got cucked by muslims ages ago so the answer is obvious.

>American education
All of Iberia and Toulouse got cucked, you fucking mong. Except for Asturias.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVPf_HHmebQ

And ""Portugal"" not? LMAO

The fucking state of American education

I'm good with a pagan Iberia. As long as it has a good non-degenerate moral compass for the masses to follow, it's good enough. Catholicism just seems easier right now. Pick your battles, and all that.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: we just need to prepare Iberia for the fall of the EU, survive it, like we've always had, and then be reborn from the ashes. Maybe we'll be the ones to liberate Europe.

portugal no doubt

this

youtube.com/watch?v=0KkL4ZZPWH0

17:25

We won't see it. Our children will.

To be honest, I don't base my political activity on "changing" anything nowadays. I just try to create the best conditions for the aftermath.

I don't think Catholicism is easier...we need a new thing for new generations, why not pick a better one?

If Catholicism was really easier I would see your point.The Vatican is corrupted anyways.

Divide and conquer

kek, if I recall correctly Portugal kept its holdings in India and Africa until like the 1980s and went to war over giving them up. Just don't talk about it and hopefully the normies won't start calling for Portuguese heads

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Catalonia?

Gibraltar

It's a beautiful place. Too bad it's filled with whiny faggot hipsters, niggers and muslims. Most are descended from xarnegos anyway.

Retarded pseudo-French communists who are still butthurt about getting BTFO 80 years ago

Also, not Spaniards. They banned bullfighting because it was "too Spanish" and are so delusional that their history textbooks call the Kingdom of Aragon the "Kingdom of Aragon and Catalonia" because they can't accept the fact that their country is good for nothing more than a subject state

Yeah until 1974 when a bunch of commies surprised the government and fucked up a war we were winning for the past 10 years which every other country claimed we would lose in an instant.
Reminder that even you (U.S) suppported the guerilla niggers at the beggining, only based Rhodesia and South Africa was on our side the whole time.
After the revolution the commie government just said "yeah sure keep the colonies that portuguese men have been dying in battle to keep" daily reminder that half the military fighting in the african colonies was 50% black volunteers from said colonies. Now look where they are now.
Our Empire formally ended in 98 when our contract with China regarding Macau ended.

I think it's just American tourist or some person being curious about the differences

Sorry, starts at 14:50

BASED The War Room

Multicultural nationalists in favor of massive immigration.

Nothing makes my blood boil quite as much as normies who say that we were losing/the war was lost by 1974.

Especially because my grandfather was a lieutenant in Angola and Moçambique at the time.

It's probably a blessing in disguise, Alberto Barbossa. If you guys had held onto your colonial possessions you'd probably be full of niggers and SJWs demanding reparations and flooding your country with kangz

Remember, 65 million years ago, the T-Rex was king of the jungle. But when the asteroid came, it was the quiet, insignificant little mouse that survived.

Let's be real here, first of all Catalonia was never a subject state, the Crown of Aragon was an extremely decentralized union of semi-independent kingdoms and counts tied through the ruling dynasty, now, that dynasty, where did it come from?.... Catalonia and Aragon. The Crown of Aragon started with the royal marriage between Petronila (Queen of the Aragon Kingdom) and Berenguer IV (Count of Barcelona), so, there was never a "conquest of Catalonia", at the contrary, it was a peaceful union, in fact the union ended with a catalan cultural dominance as the ruling dynasty ended speaking and using catalan as their lingua franca, prove of this is the book "Llibre dels feyts" written by the king James the Conqueror entirely in catalan.

The Catalan region was also rich, more populated and of course had the important port of Barcelona with a big merchant fleet (mostly galleys). Logically the Mediterranean conquests of the Crown weren't done through the non-existant port of Zaragoza with their non-existant fleet.

Also, there is a precedent of calling the Crown of Aragon as "Corona Aragonum et Cataloniae" in the Corts of Montsó of 1250~ (aprox.), but the name Aragon ended prevailing over Catalonia because of the nobiliary order, Aragon was a kingdom and Catalonia only a union of counts lead by a princeps, so a kingdom is always mentioned first.

Don't let your hate for independentists make you hate Catalonia as a whole.

Portugal had the more based empire

Portugal, had they not fallen under the Spanish crown they would have done even better.