Literally don't talk to me or my son ever again

literally don't talk to me or my son ever again

Isn't that what a parent is supposed to do?

are you oppressing me with your hearing culture

no, they are supposed to let the baby decide :^)

But remember, abortion is OK!

I can't fucking deal with this shit any more. How can a human being be this retarded?

What is transgender kids for 500 Alex

*penetration gesture*
*thumbs up*
*wink*

This shit can't be real.

Rounding up the liberal bourgeoisie and exterminating them was the right decision, Stalin and Pol Pot did absolutely nothing wrong

>science is now able to cure deafness
>people who call themselves progressives stand in this miracle's way because apparently solving problems is problematic
can you believe there are people out there that don't think leftists deserve to be exterminated?

Disability =/= culture
I like that talking point:
>Did you ask the babies consent before you aborted it?
>Wait until the baby is old enough to decide themselves if they want to killed.

Me rikee you debil.

Fuck those people, if a deaf born baby doesn't develop the ability to process hearing with a CI if it's 2 years old, the chances for a CI to work are almost zero

>Deaf culture
What the fuck am I reading?

I went to RIT (they have a huge deaf population) and lived with deaf kids

They are all total assholes and douchbags

No they dont care if you are packed in a crowded elevator they will keep signing and constantly hit you, they dont give a shit

They dont give two shits about you if you arent deaf

The most annoying thing is when they are holding something and are trying to sign and start this weird juggling, it just bugs the ever living shit out of me

I can imagine this shit happening when we find a cure for down syndrome

These people don't really deal with deaf individuals. I speak sign. Learned it when I was becoming a teacher and as such was included to a degree into deaf culture. The deaf community is split into two different groups - those who identify with what is termed "deaf culture" and those who aren't. But in neither case is there a grand consensus that a child born deaf must be left deaf. It varies, often based upon the deaf individuals themselves - deaf with cochlear implants tend to be pro-implant. Deaf parents where only one of the parents is deaf tend to be pro-implant. The only group that tends to be anti-implant are younger deaf couples where both parents are deaf and have been since a young age and are very active in the "deaf community". So really, a small subset of deaf sjws essentially. And even then, not all of that subset are anti-implant - a significant portion want their child to experience what they never could.

So is circumcision

It makes perfect sense. They have their own language and form their own communities that are pretty much exclusive to them (or anyone who would take the time to learn ASL). It's just another subculture.

What's fucking stupid is suggesting they don't WANT to hear when in reality, it's based on making things more accommodating got their condition.

Another thing is that they have these vibrator alarm clocks that are fucking mini jack hammers

One girl would constantly have it go off for over an hour before someone would turn the thing off

I can sleep through someones alarm clock buzzing i cant sleep through a fucking jack hammer literally tearing down the wall of the room next to me

It's exhausting. These people can't live without finding a way to victimize everything.

There is actually a very distinct deaf subculture in the U.S. They have their own sense of community and identity, because they experience the world in such a different way.

It's a straight-up disability.

There is absolutely no way you could possible make an argument for deafness being in any way positive.

>Don't fix medically treatable disabilities goy!

because ASL is one of those classes retarded hipsters take to kill their time and make their life useless

Sounds like she was taking a hammering from a fucking machine desu

I'm profoundly hearing impaired, and I have to say, all this SJW bullshit from the left, thinking that they are somehow entitled to speak on my behalf, or represent what they think are my best interests, makes me want to pick up a baseball bat and give them some hands on cultural sensitivity training.

I think this is incurable deaf people being salty about some people being cured.

stop pointing this shit out. I'm treating the first third of this wave of retards in their mid 30s and early 40s who are just realizing that their worldview leaves them retarded and alone and they can't process why and I'm making shitloads of money.

do you realize they have no real way of processing reality as it actually is and the only thing that holds it at bay is their physical attractiveness and once it goes their world falls completely apart?

hush.

You'd be surprised. I once took a bioethics course and we legitimately had an argument with the professor over whether deaf parents have the right to keep their kids deaf.

Yes, like with deciding one's gender

Parents need to treat their babies through implied consent. That any child should be developed for maximum potential and not deliberately raised with disabilities that can be cured or repaired for fear of hurting their feelings a decade down the road.

MUH SCIENCE!

>One girl would constantly have it go off for over an hour before someone would turn the thing off

Alarm clock... yeah

This fucking faggot probably argues in favor of circumcision too.

Never heard of em

the best

They only care about science whenever it helps their narrative and will turn on it as soon as it's inconvenient.

>my black daughter should not have been put in an integrated school, it should have been her choice to decide to associate with the culture based on her given physical characteristics.

this means we can get back to segregating race and culture, right?

also, are these deaf bitches saying they would no longer accept this baby for what mutilation has befallen them?

What about circumcision?

Retarded people like Jehovas Witnesses should be forced to let doctors give their kids blood transfusions and antibiotics and whatever other shit they don't allow if it's medically necessary.

>a person who can't hear wouldn't ever want to hear because they'd have to change some things about themselves and that's just oppressive

>leftists treating an illness like it is a viable way of life
Nothing new.

jesus fuck liberals

Niggers are just so stupid.

Abortions cure downies

Heretic! You dare question the good word of Nye and Tyson?

MY PARENTS CURSED ME WITH SOUND

YOUR INCESSANT MOUTH NOISES AND FARTING ARE TOO MUCH

GOD!!!!!!!

Deaf culture? Like not knowing which subway stop to get off at? Like walking into traffic and making naruto hand gestures? How rich
It must fucking suck do be deaf, not being able to enjoy music or hear a loved ones voice.

This is what happens when you give crazy people a platform to speak on

This is what happens when you practice dysgenics

Someone who has NO AUTHORITY or education speaking and deciding for another human being to which 'culture' they belong, yet alone believing that children are capable of making complex choices.

These people make everything simple and menial difficult for everyone for the sake of gaining anttention for themselves.

"OMG YOU WON'T LET YOUR BABY BE DISABLED? RACIST."

The left is eating itself

This, coupled with the fact that calling out this kind of bullshit is labeled as hate and immediately discredited because of that